Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1296769 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by oppsonn: 10:12am On Mar 25, 2021
femisamuel908:
Please how much is their deposit and conditions of paying the balance ?

Those It means that if you get a job before the 2 years lapse, you can switch to the skilled worker visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by oppsonn: 10:13am On Mar 25, 2021
FraudMan:
For those of you that want to be doing switch-switch, good news.

”You can only have permission under the Graduate route once. While it is possible to switch from the Graduate route back to the Student route, you could not then apply again under the Graduate route based on a new qualification. This only applies to the applicant themselves, not to any dependant who has previously had permission under the Graduate route.”
https://www.ukcisa.org.uk/Information--Advice/Working/Working-after-studies#layer-6809

Dose It means that if you get a job before the 2 years lapse, you can switch to the skilled worker visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AirBay: 10:16am On Mar 25, 2021
oppsonn:

Those It means that if you get a job before the 2 years lapse, you can switch to the skilled worker visa?

Correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sammyoo: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2021
Good morning my people, Please i just got my CAS letter. The Total school fees amount and the deposit I made was stated correctly but I was thinking they should put the net balance but it was not stated. Is it okay as it is or I should call the attention of the School to this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tpain22: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2021
Hello House.. Its been over 2weeks and still awaiting Salford to issue CAS, Please does anyone have an idea how long these guys takes to issue CAS especially Salford.
Also has anyone applied for visa with less that 6months on their passport? My agent said it won't be an issue.

sammyoo:
Good morning my people, Please i just got my CAS letter. The Total school fees amount and the deposit I made was stated correctly but I was thinking they should put the net balance but it was not stated. Is it okay as it is or I should call the attention of the School to this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lilyheaven: 10:34am On Mar 25, 2021
yunqdady:

You finished from Imsu?
Ebsu

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lilyheaven: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2021
DMainMan:

Why not do MSc in Nursing. Nurses are in high demand in the UK. Those other courses are not and you might not get a job. This COVID has affected many sector.

Choose University of Sunderland as the programme is accredited by NMC. Your course is only one year as you have BNSc. They accept 2.2 also and you will be given 1000 pound automatic scholarship.

They require both WAEC/NECO English C6 and letter from university that your degree programme was in English.

Wow, thank you very much for this response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by oppsonn: 10:39am On Mar 25, 2021
sammyoo:

Which school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sammyoo: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2021
University of Sunderland London Campus

oppsonn:

Which school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by oppsonn: 10:53am On Mar 25, 2021
sammyoo:
University of Sunderland London Campus

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TMJDiva: 11:01am On Mar 25, 2021
jfan:

I suppose you are yet to sort your accommodation so I think you can put your university address to answer the second question. This is my opinion but let see what others have to say.

Thank you for your help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by haywhy17(m): 11:19am On Mar 25, 2021
Futureukstudent:
wow...just like university of Worcester. Their deposit is 500pounds and also flexible in payment. And their offer too is same day of applying. I am also surprised people aren't talking about it here too

How flexible... you can mail me here spankit17@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TMJDiva: 11:32am On Mar 25, 2021
Please is there any other way to pay for visa fees and Surcharge than Paga and dollar account? I can’t link my account to Paga

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Phatkings: 11:39am On Mar 25, 2021
[quote author=lilyheaven post=100195494]
Ebsu [/quote

My alma mata

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nextpresident: 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
Not yet still waiting
munachiugwudi:
Have an error on my visa too. Though mine is on the validity period. Please have you gotten any feedback on your complaints ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tpain22: 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
tpain22:
Hello House.. Its been over 2weeks and still awaiting Salford to issue CAS, Please does anyone have an idea how long these guys takes to issue CAS especially Salford.
Also has anyone applied for visa with less that 6months on their passport? My agent said it won't be an issue.

Someone please assist with my questions it's urgent.. thanks my people
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sammyoo: 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2021
Mine also took almost 2 weeks before it came out, not Salford though.
Give them time, it would come.

tpain22:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sammyoo: 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
Urgent please, I'm filling my application form now but stucked on the aspect that asked if my family members would be travelling with me.
For now, I'm the only one applying, we would apply for hubby and kids later.
Should my answer be YES or NO as to if they would be travelling with me or not?

Please help @justwise
others
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TMJDiva: 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
Please where do I find these numbers when filling for Dependants? I can’t find any of these numbers on the main applicants form.

Please Help!!!!!!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Josh121(m): 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
Pls as anyone change course after meeting their conditional offer .
My wife applied for public health at Oxford Brookes she meet the conditional offer demands but want to switch to nursing , they ask for a new application which she as put in already. I just want to know if anyone as succeeded in change course this way ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sammyoo: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
PLEASE HELP!!!

sammyoo:
Urgent please, I'm filling my application form now but stucked on the aspect that asked if my family members would be travelling with me.
Should my answer be YES or NO as to if they would be applying with me or not?

Please help @justwise
others
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olaness: 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
Alezie:

Postgraduate, I applied two weeks ago and got admission within 5 hours

There is no Birkbeck university, London on the list of sponsors. Rather, there is Birkbeck College, University of London. Ensure that you are applying to the right schools. If it is the one on the sponsors list, then you have nothing to worry about.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ODAVI(m): 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
It took 3days or less me say less than 2 hours SALFORD UNIVERSITY for me

tpain22:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SandraDee: 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
If you are all applying together, then you will use the main applicant's GWF number...I am sure there is an easier way of finding this but I can't remember so I will give you a slightly convoluted way. Log into the main applicant's application and click on the drop down beside his name on the top right. Click on download pdf and the number will be on the downloaded pdf.
TMJDiva:
Please where do I find these numbers when filling for Dependants? I can’t find any of these numbers on the main applicants form.

Please Help!!!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dietminute: 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
Bro can we chat privately? Am also applying to same school.. Lets put heads togerther
Alezie:
Good evening everyone, earlier today I received an admission mail from Birkbeck University for sports management, is there anyone who has schooled there or presently schooling there? I am asking because the offer is too good to be true, just 200pounds deposit and very flexible payment, is there any hidden catch?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
sammyoo:
Should my answer be YES or NO as to if they would be travelling with me or not?

Please help @justwise
others

Answer is no but make a note stating that they will apply at later date
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sammyoo: 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
Thank you so much, God bless you immensely.

justwise:

Answer is no but make a note stating that they will apply at later date

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chynwayy: 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
Please oo how do you pay for Naric please someone help thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by FieryJoe: 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
What assistance do you need?
Mietegirl:

Please i need your help in completing my application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TMJDiva: 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
SandraDee:
If you are all applying together, then you will use the main applicant's GWF number...I am sure there is an easier way of finding this but I can't remember so I will give you a slightly convoluted way. Log into the main applicant's application and click on the drop down beside his name on the top right. Click on download pdf and the number will be on the downloaded pdf.

Thanks so much!!!! I found it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by nicerichard05: 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
Visa Alert.

A few person knw me here, from US trend to Canada and now to UK. All glory be to God Almighty.

Priority service
Submission: 18.3.2021
Biometrics: 19.3.2021
Collection email: 25.3.2021
Passport picked up: 25.3.2021

I am so grateful to everybody who contributed to my success story, so many people I am currently chatting with on whatsapp. God bless you all. See you all in Birmingham.

Also, my validity date starts from 8.5.2021.

It is possible for me to fund another acct for my wife so we can travel together since I still have time, will it affect my own travelling??

Your advise needed @justwise

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Hinxx: 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
[quote author=tpain22 post=100195412]Hello House.. Its been over 2weeks and still awaiting Salford to issue CAS, Please does anyone have an idea how long these guys takes to issue CAS especially Salford.

I got my CAS within 24 hours upon submission of statements of account and TB test certificate. Therefore, Salford would not issue you CAS without seeing your statement of account matured for 28 days

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.