Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,446 members, 7,801,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1297680 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Hazardd(m): 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
justwise:

Please ask the question here or in any related thread
okay bro... I want to relocate to UK and work.. how will I go about it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yemmymo: 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
Miide2:
no you don't
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
Hazardd:
okay bro... I want to relocate to UK and work.. how will I go about it

What qualification or work experience do you have?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prissyllar: 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mayowa1331:
Same here, still awaiting my offer
What course did you apply for and is it a post graduate course?
Postgraduate
Psychology
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Hazardd(m): 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
justwise:

HND microbiology bro.. no experience
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Pavore9: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
prissyllar:

Postgraduate
Psychology

Msc Psychology (conversion)?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Prisscindy(f): 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
Hi,

Please can someone who has gotten his visa and already in the UK (arrived a couple of weeks) sponsor his dependant's visa with the money in his own account? Does he necessarily have to add more money to his acc or transfer the money into his wife's account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Hazardd(m): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
justwise:

bro what do you think... Sorry for the disturbance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2021
Hazardd:
HND microbiology bro.. no experience

Almost impossible to get a job in the UK from Nigeria with that qualification and no work experience .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
Prisscindy:
Hi,

Please can someone who has gotten his visa and already in the UK (arrived a couple of weeks) sponsor his dependant's visa with the money in his own account? Does he necessarily have to add more money to his acc or transfer the money into his wife's account?

As long as the money in that account meets the financial requirement for dependant visa then no prob. but it shouldn't be the same money you used to meet your own Tier4 financial requirement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Abimercy1: 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
Good day everyone.
My husband is in the UK presently on a tier 4 visa and I am planning to join him soon. I'm aware I can use his bank account as a proof of funds and the money has been there for some days now. Now, the problem is that I am being told I can't use his bank account because he hasn't paid his tuition in full. If at all I'll use then it has to have his tuition balance in there in addition to required amount for my maintenance in UK.
Please is this true?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Hazardd(m): 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
justwise:

Almost impossible to get a job in the UK from Nigeria with that qualification and no work experience .
what about going for master with it... Is it possible
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prissyllar: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
Pavore9:

Msc Psychology (conversion)?
Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
Completely false

Abimercy1:
Good day everyone.
My husband is in the UK presently on a tier 4 visa and I am planning to join him soon. I'm aware I can use his bank account as a proof of funds and the money has been there for some days now. Now, the problem is that I am being told I can't use his bank account because he hasn't paid his tuition in full. If at all I'll use then it has to have his tuition balance in there in addition to required amount for my maintenance in UK.
Please is this true?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2021
Abimercy1:
Good day everyone.
Please is this true?

Yes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
Hazardd:
what about going for master with it... Is it possible

Only if you find a school that will accept HND for Msc, a friend was able to do that many years ago but i'm not sure if its possible now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Hazardd(m): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
justwise:

Only if you find a school that will accept HND for Msc, a friend was able to do that many years ago but i'm not sure if its possible now
thanks for your response.... Finding the school Sha
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Prisscindy(f): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
justwise:
[/b]

Yes.

But you just told me that there's no problem if the husband sponsors his wife's visa with the money in his account. You didn't indicate that the balance of the tuition must have been paid.

Or let me try and put it in a clearer picture. The man had N8m during his application that covered his balance and maintenance fee. Now he has N5m for his wife, he hasn't paid his balance but has money in the UK. Can the wife use the account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2021
justwise:

As long as the money in that account meets the financial requirement for dependant visa then no prob. but it shouldn't be the same money you used to meet your own Tier4 financial requirement

Prisscindy:

But you just told me that there's no problem if the husband sponsors his wife's visa with the money in his account. You didn't indicate that the balance of the tuition must have been paid.

Or let me try and put it in a clearer picture. The man had N8m during his application that covered his balance and maintenance fee. Now he has N5m for his wife, he hasn't paid his balance but has money in the UK. Can the wife use the account?

Like i said above ,it shouldn't be the same money he used to meet his own financial requirement, you can not recycle that money.

If the 5M plus the money he has in the UK is enough to cover your maintenance money and his own money then good, you are good to go.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Abimercy1: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
He used his mum's bank statement during his application. His mother was his sponsor. But now the fund for my maintainance is his his account.
justwise:

Like i said above ,it shouldn't be the same money he used to meet his own financial requirement, you can not recycle that money.

If the 5M plus the money he has in the UK is enough to cover your maintenance money and his own money then good, you are good to go.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by barskaya: 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
justwise:

Justwise ,Please sometime last year,l saw this advert here on nairaland with a link to this website https://www.startupvisasandpr.com/ offering immigration assistant but it a scam.and nairaland should be careful about taking advert from people without proper verification to preserve the integrity of nairaland and not taken over by scammer taking advantage of the advert section based on trust of the website .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Prisscindy(f): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
justwise:

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kemkem93: 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
@ justwise and others pls, Am already in the uk as a student, but my wife and 2 kids are in Nigeria, what does it take for a me to invite the for a visit? I don't have money for the whole family yet. Also is it possible for only my wife to apply for dependant visa while the 2kids apply for visiting visa for the main time with the intention of them coming back to naija with their mum and re_applly for dependant visa when am bukst up!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
barskaya:

Justwise ,Please sometime last year,l saw this advert here on nairaland with a link to this website https://www.startupvisasandpr.com/ offering immigration assistant but it a scam.and nairaland should be careful about taking advert from people without proper verification to preserve the integrity of nairaland and not taken over by scammer taking advantage of the advert section based on trust of the website .

You are right, though i don't know anything about ad here, i don't know if the admin verify people placing ad here or not. People has to do their own verification before using any company adverting here

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
Abimercy1:
He used his mum's bank statement during his application. His mother was his sponsor. But now the fund for my maintainance is his his account.

Ok then that is a different case. You should focus on meeting the financial and other requirements.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jenjis05: 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2021
kaze4blues:

Me too. I'm on the fourth week already. I haven't heard anything from them.

I applied to Birmingham city too for Msc social Work I still haven’t heard from them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Abimercy1: 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
Thank you for your time
justwise:
[/b]

Ok then that is a different case. You should focus on meeting the financial and other requirements.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by efzbah: 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2021
justwise:

Spouse visa is better for you and you will still study without paying international tuition fees. You can study part time and work full time.

In a situation whereby the Spouse in the UK is on a tier 4 VISA, should it still be a spouse visa or a tier 4 VISA.

@justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 11:25pm On Mar 27, 2021
efzbah:

In a situation whereby the spouse is on a tier 4 VISA, should it still be spouse visa or applying for a tier 4 VISA as well.

@justwise

Dependant visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
H3NR1:
Visa Alert!!!

Priority service

Submission: 22.2.2021
Biometrics: 23.2.2021
Refusal email: 1.3.2021 [Denied based on insufficient funds - an error from the caseworker (used a wrong exchange rate for the day of N550/p instead of N539/p)]
Passport picked up: 3.3.2021

Got a lawyer to follow-up the case: 4.3.2021
Passport resubmission letter: 9.3.2021
Submitted passport: 11.3.2021
Passport picked up: 17.3.2021

Thanks to everyone here for your assistance so far.
Special thanks to damilaare ��, unclepopo2, pegzzyg, mimilyrics, justwise!
Grateful to God for the journey so far and that which is ahead

Wow this is good news congratulations wishing you all the best in your career path

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Healhtyliving: 11:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
The best strategy would be to connect with as many recruiters as possible on LinkedIn. Most accounting firms recruit via recruitment agencies. They help candidates with drawing up UK compliant cv and also help push their cvs.
fareemah:

No, middle size firm that has global affiliation.

We do some jobs with the B4.

Please can you suggest strategies to securing a good job in this field?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.