Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1301237 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Onyxfidel1(f): 12:44am On Mar 28, 2021
Please house any link for consent letter for kids
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Hazardd(m): 5:21am On Mar 28, 2021
justwise:

Only if you find a school that will accept HND for Msc, a friend was able to do that many years ago but i'm not sure if its possible now
do you have have a simple way to find the school... Sites
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by talkme(m): 5:46am On Mar 28, 2021
Hello house, as a newbie going to study Msc cyber security in UK. What’s the probability of getting a job after masters. Am also a scrum master certified with Nebosh certified. Pls advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Pavore9: 7:02am On Mar 28, 2021
prissyllar:

Yes

Wishing you the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Choconilla: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2021
talkme:
Hello house, as a newbie going to study Msc cyber security in UK. What’s the probability of getting a job after masters. Am also a scrum master certified with Nebosh certified. Pls advice

Try your best to graduate with good grade. My brother studied cyber security and a company sourced them right before their official graduation day .

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Benemond(m): 10:58am On Mar 28, 2021
cutieb:

Edinburgh Napier, but needed an affordable 3bedroom accommodation. The house is spacious walahi

How much is the rent?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 28, 2021
Gambros:
Thank you so much. God bless you.

God bless you too.

See the two adverts with one showing working as a project manager and the other showing the integration of cyber security with Project Management.

https://uk.indeed.com/m/viewjob?jk=0b1b38431de8c44f&from=serp

https://uk.indeed.com/m/viewjob?jk=5b5efdb02a8fc1f0&from=serp

As you can see, having APM PMQ and Prince2 Practitioner will make you get the job. Even one of them might be okay.

Note that if you have APM PMQ, you can do Prince2 Practitioner directly without you doing Prince2 Foundation. Also, any student can apply for APM Membership and it is free. You will be given student discount when paying for APM Qualifications from the official website.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT BSC AND MSC PROJECT MANAGEMENT TO WORK IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT IN THE UK. IT IS USELESS IF YOU ARE NOT CERTIFIED.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mayowa1331: 11:47am On Mar 28, 2021
Alright
Hopefully we get it soon
prissyllar:

Postgraduate
Psychology
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2021
Hazardd:
do you have have a simple way to find the school... Sites
Check google. School like Sheffield Hallam, Roehampton university accept HND or Third class for MSc directly if they have considerable experience.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by talkme(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2021
Choconilla:

Try your best to graduate with good grade. My brother studied cyber security and a company sourced them right before their official graduation day .
Thanks boss

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mindlog: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
prissyllar:

Yes

That means your undergraduate degree is in a different field. Just make sure the course is accrediited by the British Psychological Society so you can get your Graduate membership upon graduation. Also going in for Psychology, Msc Clinical Child Psychology.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Hazardd(m): 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
hosey:

Check google. School like Sheffield Hallam, Roehampton university accept HND or Third class for MSc directly if they have considerable experience.
thanks bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prissyllar: 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
Mindlog:

That means your undergraduate degree is in a different field. Just make sure the course is accrediited by the British Psychological Society so you can get your Graduate membership upon graduation. Also going in for Psychology, Msc Clinical Child Psychology.
Oh yes the BPS accreditation is very important factor. What was your first degree pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mindlog: 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
prissyllar:

Oh yes the BPS accreditation is very important factor. What was your first degree pls?

Counselling Psychology.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bmuhd4smile: 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hello my people, my agent applied two schools for me but he didn't select the right course I told him to choose for me. Now can I apply myself again to those schools using same credentials and choosing the course I want or is there is a way he can effect the change from the application he already submitted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prissyllar: 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
Mindlog:

Counselling Psychology.
That’s great
I’m Looking to divert into the health sector
Studied chemistry as first degree with a first class.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mindlog: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
prissyllar:

That’s great
I’m Looking to divert into the health sector
Studied chemistry as first degree with a first class.

That's cool. Psychology is an interesting field with many specializations to explore.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Choconilla: 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
Bmuhd4smile:
Hello my people, my agent applied two schools for me but he didn't select the right course I told him to choose for me. Now can I apply myself again to those schools using same credentials and choosing the course I want or is there is a way he can effect the change from the application he already submitted

Better check out other schools and make fresh applications. You don't need an agent.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
Who is going to university of Salford September intake here?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by oge18: 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
I applied waiting for a feedback
ugomnaanny:
Who is going to university of Salford September intake here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
oge18:
I applied waiting for a feedback
ok, I actually applied last year for January intake but was told I was late and will be considered for September, which I got my admission letter for September 2021 intake two month ago .. I wan to know if they have started issuing CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yemzzyy: 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hi, I will like to study nursing in the Uk and I will like to know if after graduation getting a job will be easy and also i heard the Uk has stopped recruiting nurses from Nigeria, will this affect me getting a job if I was trained by them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bmuhd4smile: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
Choconilla:

Better check out other schools and make fresh applications. You don't need an agent.

What about fresh applications in the same schools.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tuodolo: 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
naijatisumi:
Please it’s over 4weeks my wife applied to Birmingham City University for her MSC Programme yet we still await feedback as per admission.

Is there anyone applying to Birmingham City University?

Same here, we are also waiting for an interview date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gracious13: 12:50am On Mar 29, 2021
dnevkaa:

Standard...
DHL is saying estimated delivery date is 29 Monday ooh and I live 4-5hrs from Abuja

Hi dnevkaa, Have you gotten your Passport
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 3:21am On Mar 29, 2021
Good morning, I applied to university of Salford last year November for jan 2021 intake but was sent an email that my application was late but will be considered for September 2021, on jan 11th I got an email that i have gotten a conditional offer (tuition 13,320)with a discount of 1,500 pounds with conditions that (I should re write my personal statement ) which I did and sent back to them. So I called the school to confirm if they have gotten my recent personal statement was told to check my student portal which I did and noticed it wasn't updated still showing (your application was late for January intake) I notify the school which they explained they are updating their portal I should write to my faculty directly to confirm if my statement was accepted, I did and got a mail that it was ok, I can go ahead and make payment which I later checked my student portal after few days and it was updated. 30mins ago I got another offer letter with tuition fee of 15k without discount, should I contact the school to let them know cos to be honest 15k is too much for me

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 3:26am On Mar 29, 2021
I need an affordable school like 12k pounds and first payment could be 4k to 4,500 pounds... I hv bsc in land surveying but I'm open to any lucrative course to do my MSC on
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mindlog: 3:37am On Mar 29, 2021
ugomnaanny:
I need an affordable school like 12k pounds and first payment could be 4k to 4,500 pounds... I hv bsc in land surveying but I'm open to any lucrative course to do my MSC on

If the University of Salford's course you have already gotten offer for ticks your boxes, then follow up with them on their not including the discount of 2,500 pounds in the offer letter which may be a mistake on their part

What course did you apply for?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 3:49am On Mar 29, 2021
Mindlog:

If the University of Salford's course you have already gotten offer for ticks your boxes, then follow up with them on their not including the discount of 2,500 pounds in the offer letter which may be a mistake on their part

sorry the discount was 1,500. project management in construction , I have requested for a call back from them hopefully they will call by tomorrow... I currently hold 3 offers from university of south Wales and Wolverhampton, south wales requested I should send in another reference letter and pay 5,900 pounds (wat I can afford to pay now is 4,500) then Wolverhampton requested for IELTS , another statement of purpose and 3k pound.. I'm just confused now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 3:50am On Mar 29, 2021
Mindlog:

I just hope it is a mistake on their side... should I email them to let them know?? Or better still apply to other schools .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mindlog: 3:57am On Mar 29, 2021
ugomnaanny:
I just hope it is a mistake on their side... should I email them to let them know?? Or better still apply to other schools .

Email them to notify them of the omission as it seems the school is your best option in comparison to what the other 2 Universities require from you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Barad: 5:58am On Mar 29, 2021
Good morning amazing people, please I would appreciate if anyone who's certain could help me out. I had an admission for MSc finance. I studied accounting and my job role is strictly accounting Debit and credit and all that. I however really love finance and would rather get an MSc in finance than accounting. It just crossed my mind it could be an issue with getting a Visa. Pls kindly help me clarify.

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.