Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1297802 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ifunanya84: 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
Okay. Thank you. I will do that.
justwise:

That is even better, you need to explain those arraignments in your visa application and back it up with the financial evidence to pay for it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sanmigbola: 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
hapiaka:
I need correction to be effected on my WAEC certificates,that has to do with my name and DOB, do I use affidavit or how do I go about it?

Use affidavit. That's the only way out.
You need only one affidavit for both corrections not two.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nkem222: 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
olaness:
VISA ALERT
Family of four
September intake - University of Bradford

Application - 29th march
Biometrics - 1st April Standard, Self upload. (omited birth cert for one of the kids. But was able to add this at the VAC. Paid for assisted service for the kid)
Passport collection mail - 14 April
DHL delivery - 15 April
Visa was actually granted - 9th April.

University requested my hubby's TB certificate, account statement and conducted a zoom interview.

Documents submitted:

Student -
Passport, Degree, Waec, Marriage, TB certificates, Account statement, old passport with visa.

Dependants partner -
Degree, TB, Marriage certificates, passport and account statement.

Children each -
Account statement, TB, birth certificates, passport, and Consent letters.

We all used the same account statement.

We really thank the Most High God for His mercies.
I thank all who answered my questions especially Justwise and Cutieb.
wow September intake and you have visa already.congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by quille11: 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
FieryJoe:
Congratulations! How did you pay for IHS? Dorm Card or Bank transfer?

Payment was made via Gtb dollar card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by quille11: 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
Obehi44:

Congratulations....

Which school?

University of the West of Scotland, London Campus

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Barad: 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
Wow, congratulations. Please when did they put as earliest date of entry. May God bless this new chapter of your life.
olaness:
VISA ALERT
Family of four

Application - 29th march
Biometrics - 1st April Standard, Self upload. (omited birth cert for one of the kids. But was able to add this at the VAC. Paid for assisted service for the kid)
DHL delivery - 15 April

University requested my hubby's TB certificate, account statement and conducted a zoom interview.

Documents submitted:

Student -
Passport, Degree, Waec, Marriage, TB certificates, Account statement, old passport with visa.

Dependants partner -

Children each -

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by otunbanimi: 12:25am On Apr 16, 2021
Congratulations.

Please did submit the waec certificate? Or can one use the online printout and add waec scratch card with it?

I have actually misplaced the waec certificate given.

olaness:
VISA ALERT
Family of four

Application - 29th march
DHL delivery - 15 April

Documents submitted:

Student -

Dependants partner -

Children each -

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 12:43am On Apr 16, 2021
Pls which of these bank are fast to pay fees with form A Access, fidelity or fcmb?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olaness: 2:26am On Apr 16, 2021
Barad:
Wow, congratulations. Please when did they put as earliest date of entry. May God bless this new chapter of your life.

25th August. Program start date is 20th September.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olaness: 2:30am On Apr 16, 2021
otunbanimi:
Congratulations.

Please did submit the waec certificate? Or can one use the online printout and add waec scratch card with it?

I have actually misplaced the waec certificate given.

yes, the Waec certificate. We submitted only what was stated in CAS that was used to give unconditional offer. Online printout should suffice if you used that for admission.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by quille11: 5:49am On Apr 16, 2021
Hello peeps,

Is it ok to travel to the UK via KLM airline? Hope the stopover at AMS will not require another of COVID-19 testing? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Hazardd(m): 6:02am On Apr 16, 2021
Jiblo1993:
I got an unconditional offer to study Msc construction project management at Sheffield Hallam University. Please anybody planning to study at Sheffield Hallam University should signify. Thanks
me.. which offer is that.. dm me let talk bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Liddy: 7:21am On Apr 16, 2021
olaness:
VISA ALERT
Family of four

Application - 29th march
DHL delivery - 15 April

Documents submitted:

Student -

Dependants partner -

Children each -

Congratulations to you and yours.
Please how many days did they give you to leave Nigeria?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 8:10am On Apr 16, 2021
please, for those that got admitted at university of Salford, does it mean that instead of paying the deposit one can provide a satisfactory financial statement guarantee for CAS to be issued? also, how long does it take for them to issue CAS. how is the living expenses in Manchester?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AAO7(f): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2021
quille11:
Hello peeps,

Is it ok to travel to the UK via KLM airline? Hope the stopover at AMS will not require another of COVID-19 testing? Thanks

As at last week, to board a KLM flight, you’ll need an E visa (& I think with that you’ll also be required a purchase of a covid travel insurance for Amsterdam)even if you’re not leaving the airport. Brexit wahala
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2021
ifunanya84:
Okay. Thank you. I will do that.

You need to explain in detail why your husband will not be travelling with you people and present financial evidence..eg bank statement that will show enough money for the kids and your maintenance money.

Don’t forget to mention that you have family in the UK that will help with the kids and settling down.

Your husband may not be able to leave his job to travel to the UK with your people as he has to support you people financially from his salary etc.

There are so many reasons why some couples couldn’t travel together, it all depends on individual situations and how you present your case.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Hinxx: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2021
2nex:
please, for those that got admitted at university of Salford, does it mean that instead of paying the deposit one can provide a satisfactory financial statement guarantee for CAS to be issued? also, how long does it take for them to issue CAS. how is the living expenses in Manchester?

It is imperative you pay for deposit if you’re self-sponsored student. And they will ask you for 28 days bank statement before CAS is issued and they issue CAS within 48hours upon provision of these requirements.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by PurpleDN: 10:19am On Apr 16, 2021
Congratulations! Please how much did you have in the account as proof of funds for 4 of you?

olaness:
VISA ALERT
Family of four

Application - 29th march
DHL delivery - 15 April

Documents submitted:

Student -

Dependants partner -

Children each -

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 10:45am On Apr 16, 2021
ugomnaanny:
Pls which of these bank are fast to pay fees with form A Access, fidelity or fcmb?
pls help me, I'm about to pay my fees for university of Salford
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by samoji84(m): 10:55am On Apr 16, 2021
Hello Everyone,
If a school requested for a bank statement as a condition for issuing CAS, and I don't have the chunk of the money in my account at a given time, what can I do in other to scale through this stage with the University?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Adexcube007: 11:11am On Apr 16, 2021
Hello Everyone,

please help with this question. I am a single mother that wants to apply for a visa with my daughter. I am going to the University of Hull and I have gotten my unconditional offer. What documents do I need to get to show that I am a single mother and for me to get a visa for my daughter? Sole physical custody or sole legal custody or a consent letter? I have been the one taking care of her but I can contact her dad to get anything I want to make this happen but I need to know what I need.

Kindly help, please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
Hinxx:

It is imperative you pay for deposit if you’re self-sponsored student. And they will ask you for 28 days bank statement before CAS is issued and they issue CAS within 48hours upon provision of these requirements.

okay, thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by urecee: 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
Goodday all, please I got an offer from the University of Bedforshire. Just want to know how is the school, please gurus in the house is the school worth it cos their school fees is about 13 pounds.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oracleforce: 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
Rappen:
Teesside university answer somebody naaa

How long have you applied? Mine is going for more than a month
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by samoji84(m): 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
Hinxx:

Hello Hinxx,
Thank you for responding to the question above.

If I presented my statement after 28 days in my account, and I am using the same bank statement to apply for the student visa, will I need to include the CAS print out in the document meant for the embassy?

If the CAS document didn't come before the 30th day of the money is in my account, will that affect my visa application if I decide to submit it on the 30th day?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oracleforce: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
Rappen:
Please why is teesside university delaying in sending an unconditional offer

How. long have you applied?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oracleforce: 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2021
canadaishome:
Good day all,

Please I have a couple of questions about the UK admission and study route

I'm going for MSc Cybersecurity at Teesside (2 years with advanced practice) £7500 per year

Do I have to show just the £7500 for a year or the total £15,000

2. Is there anyone that got admission into Teesside? Did they ask for IELTS, I can see it's a requirement on their website.
Thank you in advance for your response

I'm applying for Cybersecurity in the same school...the school hasn't responded to my application except for the autoreply mail I got...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kenny1111111: 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2021
Oracleforce:

I'm applying for Cybersecurity in the same school...the school hasn't responded to my application except for the autoreply mail I got...

Call them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ubanwaoscar: 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
Please, What course can one who studied Microbiology take for Msc in the UK? Who can help?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.