Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1300926 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Futureukstudent: 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
Good afternoon everyone, I have a question and would need anybody's input. I did my bsc in unilag and I applied to bcu and got a conditional offer and one of the condition is for me to get the official transcript(I submitted my student copy). So the question is: is there anyone that finished from unilag and how were you able to get the official transcript? Was it sent directly to the school or you collected it personally?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CheesyTee(f): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
Sent directly to school. Unilag will only give you student’s copy if you request for your transcript (cost is 1k). Official transcripts are sent directly to the receiving institutions.

Futureukstudent:
Good afternoon everyone, I have a question and would need anybody's input. I did my bsc in unilag and I applied to bcu and got a conditional offer and one of the condition is for me to get the official transcript(I submitted my student copy). So the question is: is there anyone that finished from unilag and how were you able to get the official transcript? Was it sent directly to the school or you collected it personally?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Futureukstudent: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
CheesyTee:
Sent directly to school. Unilag will only give you student’s copy if you request for your transcript (cost is 1k). Official transcripts are sent directly to the receiving institutions.

thank you for replying. How long does it take?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by caleb00(m): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kenny1111111:

Have you done the test before?

Yes, January last year I did it. Could this be the reason?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Safetyvikky: 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
Safetyvikky:
Hello House,
I got a mail from university of Sunderland stating that I should provide a copy of previous visa refusals and I can't lay my hands on them now.
Will this hi der my chances?
How do I tackle this please.
I need your expert advice please.

@ Justwise and all the gurus in this house please share your thoughts on this. please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by covidia: 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hey guys,

how much is TB test currently?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gracious13: 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
Visa Alert , Visa Alert, Visa Alert!!
What God cannot do does not exist!!
After 6 visa refusals, God said the set time to favour me is now.
2 Uk tourist Visa
2 Canadian study Visa
1 South Africa Tourist Visa
1 Sweden visit Visa

Submitted: 15th of April

Biometrics: 19th of April at TLS ikeja.

I got collection mail yesterday with my visa intact.

I'm serving a living God

I have met some truly supportive people on this platform, who kept checking up and encouraging me, may God bless you all. Thanks for all the support, answers to my questions, and information.

God bless us All

University of Bradford

September intake

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by canadaishome: 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
Gracious13:
2 Uk tourist Visa
2 Canadian study Visa
1 Sweden visit Visa

I'm serving a living God

I have met some truly supportive people on this platform, who kept checking up and encouraging me, may God bless you all. Thanks for all the support, answers to my questions, and information.

God bless us All

University of Bradford

September intake

Congratulations

Wow! You applied really early
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Safetyvikky: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
Gracious13:
2 Uk tourist Visa
2 Canadian study Visa
1 Sweden visit Visa

I'm serving a living God

God bless us All

University of Bradford

September intake

Congratulations.
Did you disclose your previous visa refusals? if yes, were the refusal letter part of what you sent to the school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Vicas2000: 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
ugomnaanny:
pls did the person write IELTS? Cos i got admission In Wolverhampton but was asked to bring IELTS result, but I settled for Salford rather

She is being asked for IELTS too.

Does anyone know how to prove to university of Wolverhampton that IELTS is not required as course was taught In English?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by preciousmudia: 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
Congratulations. You did standard right?
More news like this here!!

Gracious13:
2 Uk tourist Visa
2 Canadian study Visa
1 Sweden visit Visa

I'm serving a living God

God bless us All

University of Bradford

September intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CheesyTee(f): 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
Three weeks for courier option. Electronic copy took two weeks
Futureukstudent:
thank you for replying. How long does it take?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Macy4real200: 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Good afternoon everyone. Please apart from Hull, which other school doesn't ask for POF before issuance of CAS. Please I need your help oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by worldazzling: 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
Good Afternoon Everyone, I got a conditional offer from University of Wolverhampton requesting that I send proof of English proficiency. My Neco result is 15 years old and on the school website they only allow up to 10years validity. Kindly suggest what else I can do to prove English Proficiency without doing IELTS.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kams19(m): 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
AdornedbyDebz:

How long did it take for them to give you an unconditional offer after submitting the requested documents?

i forwarded the email to their west africa office. they confirmed I have unconditional offer but that I can't get the document now due to issues they are having. that I will get it later.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angelswt(f): 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
Congratulations! I'm next to testify.

Gracious13:
2 Uk tourist Visa
2 Canadian study Visa
1 Sweden visit Visa

I'm serving a living God

God bless us All

University of Bradford

September intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lexee1993: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
Congratulations!!!

Gracious13:
2 Uk tourist Visa
2 Canadian study Visa
1 Sweden visit Visa

I'm serving a living God

God bless us All

University of Bradford

September intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 3greatnations: 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
preciousmudia:
Congratulations. You did standard right?
More news like this here!!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 3greatnations: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
Gracious13:
2 Uk tourist Visa
2 Canadian study Visa
1 Sweden visit Visa

I'm serving a living God

God bless us All

University of Bradford

September intake

Congrats dear.May Uk favour you big time .please how long did it take for the admission process ie from application till receiving cas.thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mohtunrahyor(f): 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Futureukstudent:

You can request for your official transcript to be sent to school email and total amount of #13361 including bank charges will be debited. Google Unilag transcript and follow the process

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by King8080: 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
Gracious13:
2 Uk tourist Visa
2 Canadian study Visa
1 Sweden visit Visa

I'm serving a living God

God bless us All

University of Bradford

September intake

Pls hw much did u pay for visa fee and IHS pls clear me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
Safetyvikky:
Hello House,
I got a mail from university of Sunderland stating that I should provide a copy of previous visa refusals and I can't lay my hands on them now.
Will this hi der my chances?
How do I tackle this please.
I need your expert advice please.

Have you told them that you can't get home of the copy?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Safetyvikky: 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
justwise:

Have you told them that you can't get home of the copy?

I was told that University of Sunderland compulsorily requires it and if I can't produce it, unconditional offer won't be given to me and my tuition deposit will be refunded
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tascoarena: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
I am also heading to Bradford this September... Plz I will send a mail we need to connect if that is okay by u.
Gracious13:
2 Uk tourist Visa
2 Canadian study Visa
1 Sweden visit Visa

I'm serving a living God

God bless us All

University of Bradford

September intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by samcrispy: 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
Gracious13:
2 Uk tourist Visa
2 Canadian study Visa
1 Sweden visit Visa

I'm serving a living God

God bless us All

University of Bradford

September intake

Congratulations �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Julijules: 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
Gracious13:
2 Uk tourist Visa
2 Canadian study Visa
1 Sweden visit Visa

I'm serving a living God

God bless us All

University of Bradford

September intake
Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Futureukstudent: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
mohtunrahyor:

I requested for my official transcript on the 20th of this month, to be sent to school email and total amount of #13361 including bank charges was debited. Cardiff received my transcript within a week from Unilag. Google Unilag transcript and follow the process
thank you very much for this. I really appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Futureukstudent: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
CheesyTee:
Three weeks for courier option. Electronic copy took two weeks
make sense. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kenny1111111: 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
caleb00:

Yes, January last year I did it. Could this be the reason?

Yes, that’s the reason. You can’t book online since you’ve done the test before. You have to send them a mail explaining your situation. They will help with the booking.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kenny1111111: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
Gracious13:
2 Uk tourist Visa
2 Canadian study Visa
1 Sweden visit Visa

I'm serving a living God

God bless us All

University of Bradford

September intake

Big Congratulations!

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.