Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1301274 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 6:45am On May 03, 2021
Well, eMail booking worked for me and others even after we saw that mail you quoted. It's not up to two weeks now.

Bukunmi93:

That's not working anymore, that was how I registered before
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by emmyvet(m): 6:46am On May 03, 2021
hosey:

Unfortunately, your dependant cannot come for an undergraduate program. Even if you have post study visa when you graduate, you cannot also bring her because the current rule say you must bring your spouse to the UK before you graduate to be eligible for a dependant visa

SOLUTION

Apply for an MSc program in the area you have work experience in.

If you have HND or Third class, try Sheffield Hallam, Roehampton, and other schools that accept 2.2.

You MUST HAVE WORK EXPERIENCE IN YOUR PROPOSED FIELD.

Follow I and emmaze2000 advice on page 252.

Thanks for this wonderful info never knew undergraduates can not bring in dependants.

Please if I go alone and start MSc and decide to bring my dependants in towards the end of my studies will I have to present the proof of funds at this stage? Or do I need to present POF for all and do medicals and all necessary stuff at the beginning before traveling?

Thanks all for the contribution to this thread.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Futureukstudent: 6:49am On May 03, 2021
K4daniel:

Last year November sir. The issue of age discrepancies is common with us in Nigeria. Both waec, University transcript is not left behind. Although some schools don't take this serious, but some few most high ranking schools in UK will ask for any possibility of resolving your age issue.
lol like I said, I was at WAEC office few weeks ago. My cousin also wants to change his date of birth and we asked about it, and one of the staff simply showed us the news letter that they don't do correction of age anymore starting dec last year. Again, there is no harm in trying and going to WAEC yourself to find out. But this isn't hear say, it was something I confirmed. You have not been there recently, yet you are arguing with people that just went recently. Besides, your phone is there, browse it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 6:53am On May 03, 2021
5loaves:
good morning all. I want to pay my ihs through with my ATM master card and it told me payment decline that after 5 declines I will start a new visa application.
so how can I go about paying my ihs?
can somebody please assist me?
Hello bro. You can't pay with your Naira Debit MasterCard, the monthly limit on most of those cards is $100.

People have recommended GTB Dollar Card or one sends money to those outside Nigeria.

Check around you if you have anyone who has a DOM account and can assist you with their dollar card.

On the alternative, you can enter the bank where you used the form A tmrw and ask for any of their cards that you can use. I'm aware First Bank Gold MasterCard, Access Gold VISA Card and other Gold cards can work.

All the best bro.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bukunmi93: 6:58am On May 03, 2021
[/quote]
Howoheye:
Well, eMail booking worked for me and others even after we saw that mail you quoted. It's not up to two weeks now.

How please, there was no reply after the automated mail, what am I supposed to do next, I am already frustrated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 7:01am On May 03, 2021
emmyvet:

Thanks for this wonderful info never knew undergraduates can not bring in dependants.

Please if I go alone and start MSc and decide to bring my dependants in towards the end of my studies will I have to present the proof of funds at this stage? Or do I need to present POF for all and do medicals and all necessary stuff at the beginning before traveling?

Thanks all for the contribution to this thread.

You only need the PoF when you're ready to bring them in. So if you're planning to apply for them say in July 2022, you'll need to have the needed maintenance funds in either your account or your wife's own from June, then count at least 28days into July (if the policy hasn't changed by then).

Medicals last only for six months, be sure to factor all in now well ahead.

All the best!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by emmyvet(m): 7:05am On May 03, 2021
Howoheye:

You only need the PoF when you're ready to bring them in. So if you're planning to apply for them say in July 2022, you'll need to have the needed maintenance funds in either your account or your wife's own from June, then count at least 28days into July (if the policy hasn't changed by then).

Medicals last only for six months, be sure to fact all in now well ahead.

All the best!

Alright, thank you so much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 7:09am On May 03, 2021
Bukunmi93:

How please, there was no reply after the automated mail, what am I supposed to do next, I am already frustrated.

Send mail to:
iomabujamedicalbooking@iom.int
For Abuja

And for Lagos
iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.int

Tell them the date you want, if the day is not available, you will be informed. Then you can ask them for closer dates. They'll tell you the information they need to book you.

I guess your mail wasn't replied because it's weekend. You may not get a response today too cos of Public holiday, but I can confirm that those guys are prompt enough to respond to mails.

Stay calm brother smiley
All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tobianskee: 7:27am On May 03, 2021
Can anyone help me with answers to this ? Please, this is crucial!!!

Justwise, Hosey, Howeye. Other top mods

Good evening guys, i have been following this thread for a while and i must commend how everyone looks out for the next person by answering their questions.
I have a few now also.
I have an HND in Mass Communication. I have considerable experience in Media/Journalism/Communication. I also have close to 2 years experience in the banking sector. I have English test result. I have certifications in Human Resources Management.I want to apply for MSC in the UK. I have followed the thread, so i know the schools I can apply to (Uni of Sun, SHU, Roehampton)
Now, what advice would you give a brother in terms of courses that i can apply for that won’t make visa a hard thing ? Do you think I can get admissions AND VISA for HRM or anything health ? [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 5loaves: 7:34am On May 03, 2021
Howoheye:

Hello bro. You can't pay with your Naira Debit MasterCard, the monthly limit on most of those cards is $100.

People have recommended GTB Dollar Card or one sends money to those outside Nigeria.

Check around you if you have anyone who has a DOM account and can assist you with their dollar card.

On the alternative, you can enter the bank where you used the form A tmrw and ask for any of their cards that you can use. I'm aware First Bank Gold MasterCard, Access Gold VISA Card and other Gold cards can work.

All the best bro.

thank you sir for always answering me. please I want to know if after this ihs I will pay the visa fee also because I am filling the online form and I intended going to the bank tomorrow, can I pay all at once through the bank master card?
or the visa payment is to be done later?
thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by obavic: 7:39am On May 03, 2021
The school is yet to reply my mail. Nothing in the acknowledgement copy shows it's from me...
justwise:

I don’t understand, she put her name as the person who made the payment? Have you contacted your school to find out if they have received the money and issued you a receipt?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CheesyTee(f): 7:51am On May 03, 2021
Can anyone help answer this, please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Hinxx: 8:24am On May 03, 2021
CheesyTee:
Can anyone help answer this, please?

Kindly move the money to a commercial bank. Just to be safe.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by preciousmudia: 8:32am On May 03, 2021
I am really excited about this.

Congratulations once again, i wish you all the best.
I tap into this too Amen...

BELUSHI:

Amen. Thank you.

Hello everyone.

Visa Alet, Visa Alert, Visa Alert!!!.

submitted:19/04/2021

Biometrics: 22/04/2021

No decision mail

Collection mail: 28/04/21

Visa approved within 5 days.

Standard application.

This is just to encourage others who are in this process. It will end in praise for all of us.

Please make your application as simple as possible.

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement @ preciousmudia.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CheesyTee(f): 8:41am On May 03, 2021
Thank you.
Hinxx:

Kindly move the money to a commercial bank. Just to be safe.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Barad: 8:51am On May 03, 2021
Hi, I really don't have a response to your query but I'd like to say thank you as I didn't even open my own confirmation email not to talk of downloading. God bless you.
Hello, please anyone knows how I can register for TB test or get my reference number from them? I booked on the 19th of April and forgot to download the document now the link has expired and the page isn't even showing any date at all for test, and yes I have already mailed them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olatokes(m): 9:02am On May 03, 2021
BELUSHI:

Amen. Thank you.

Hello everyone.

Visa Alet, Visa Alert, Visa Alert!!!.

submitted:19/04/2021

Biometrics: 22/04/2021

No decision mail

Collection mail: 28/04/21

Visa approved within 5 days.

Standard application.

This is just to encourage others who are in this process. It will end in praise for all of us.

Please make your application as simple as possible.

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement @ preciousmudia.

Congratulations brother
Please did you include employment documents in your visa application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by slutky: 9:07am On May 03, 2021
Please. I want to book for my Tb test. But all the dates on the calendar are showing not available even in August. How do I go about it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 5loaves: 9:16am On May 03, 2021
please can I pay my ihs through flywire.com and if it is possible how will I go about it?
cc@Howoheye
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fountain67: 9:18am On May 03, 2021
Thanks for the reply. No condition was stated, they only asked me to accept the admission and make tuition deposit of 3500 pounds
yormieK:
What is/are the condition(s) stated in your offer letter or the next step page? You can make your deposit if its not stated and you can as well get the transcript ready. Send a PM when you have your CAS as I am awaiting my CAS with the school as well, they said they can start issuing CAS 3 months to course start date. Regards
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 10:01am On May 03, 2021
tobianskee:

Good evening guys, i have been following this thread for a while and i must commend how everyone looks out for the next person by answering their questions.
I have a few now also.
I have an HND in Mass Communication. I have considerable experience in Media/Journalism/Communication. I also have close to 2 years experience in the banking sector. I have English test result. I have certifications in Human Resources Management.I want to apply for MSC in the UK. I have followed the thread, so i know the schools I can apply to (Uni of Sun, SHU, Roehampton)
Now, what advice would you give a brother in terms of courses that i can apply for that won’t make visa a hard thing ? Do you think I can get admissions AND VISA for HRM or anything health ?
From your "CV" you don't have any Health background. Shoot your shot bro. But you'll have to really proof why you want to change from your background to Health (a very strong SoP) should fly

You can however have backup plans tho. Courses related to your background, so you can apply to them bfr deadline should in case health admission do not fly.

Stay positive!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olori1dental(f): 10:24am On May 03, 2021
Good day everyone,
Please what is the fate of someone going to study masters in public health in RGU, Aberdeen in the area of securing a job after the program?

Thank you as you respond.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by whytey: 10:33am On May 03, 2021
Please which schools in UK that do not accept IELTS test.... Can someone recommend for me?

Thanks!

Howoheye:

From your "CV" you don't have any Health background. Shoot your shot bro. But you'll have to really proof why you want to change from your background to Health (a very strong SoP) should fly

You can however have backup plans tho. Courses related to your background, so you can apply to them bfr deadline should in case health admission do not fly.

Stay positive!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 10:34am On May 03, 2021
I'm not sure how much your IHS is, and I'm not sure of the limit on those Gold Cards or Dollar Card per day. Calculate your IHS, visit the Bank to know the daily limit, then from there we'll know if you can pay once or you make payment for maybe IHS today, then pay for VISA tmrw.

5loaves:

Thank you sir for always answering me. please I want to know if after this ihs I will pay the visa fee also because I am filling the online form and I intended going to the bank tomorrow, can I pay all at once through the bank master card?
or the visa payment is to be done later?

thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 10:36am On May 03, 2021
No idea bro.

5loaves:
please can I pay my ihs through flywire.com and if it is possible how will I go about it?
cc@Howoheye
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 10:39am On May 03, 2021
Read through this thread bro. Every School I've mentioned requires no IELTS, except Sheffield Hallam which said I should submit one because I applied for Public Health. "Mo ya look away"

whytey:
Please which schools in UK that do not accept IELTS test.... Can someone recommend for me?

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by EddieMurphie: 10:42am On May 03, 2021
Howoheye:
Read through this thread bro. Every School I've mentioned requires no IELTS, except Sheffield Hallam which said I should submit one because I applied for Public Health. "Mo ya look away"

Same Sheffield Hallam accepted my neco. Different course tho
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2021
obavic:
The school is yet to reply my mail. Nothing in the acknowledgement copy shows it's from me...

Wait to hear from them, it’s something they can ratify
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 10:56am On May 03, 2021
K4daniel:

Juswise what are you trying to insinuate, excuse me, see, I only felt the way people are having issues on waec age-related issues. and in my way, I share some of the divine ways God has used in helping me resolved it. But if you think otherwise you have your opinion. I had the same issue and I feel the pain as others and when I took the bull by the horn went there I was told the cost which I shared here and I got mine done, I waka. I don't understand you bro I am far bigger than what you may be thinking sir.

Sorry to have shared such a thing here if it could mean some stuff to you and if you could delete them pls do because you created this forum to help, I am blessed bro, I don't do what you might think, I am a Christian and will never have any wrong deals.

This is one of the reasons I don't come here again, the same thing last time when we were on a UK visa section and I explained to someone how I got my visa and told someone UK do confirm people's banks statement and sometimes a random confirmation from the bank on visit visa. A guy was ranking. I just left that forum.

Oh! Please stop this nonsense here.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 10:59am On May 03, 2021
tobianskee:

I have a few now also.
Now, what advice would you give a brother in terms of courses that i can apply for that won’t make visa a hard thing ? Do you think I can get admissions AND VISA for HRM or anything health ?

No course will make it easier or harder to get a visa. Apply for course you have passion for and meet the visa requirements

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Frando29(m): 11:06am On May 03, 2021
Please for those that have been there, does the UK embassy accept affidavit of marriage in lieu of marriage certificate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.