Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,907 members, 7,799,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1296885 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayguy2(m): 7:49pm On May 03, 2021
Hello House..

Please how long does it take Sheffield Hallam University to respond to Admission application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by femredhead: 8:04pm On May 03, 2021
@Justwise and other gurus in the house.

For Masters program of two years that one needs to show a year maintenance, does a year or two years IHS is to be paid?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:08pm On May 03, 2021
femredhead:
@Justwise and other gurus in the house.

For Masters program of two years that one needs to show a year maintenance, does a year or two years IHS is to be paid?

Two years

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Orofun1: 8:13pm On May 03, 2021
You can live in Chelmsford and school in London, you can also try Stratford or Westham for accommodation
Howoheye:
Someone shared this with me some days ago. I hope it helps

https://www.rightmove.co.uk

Chelmsford and Hertfordshire are close to London, can't however tell how close and the possibility of shuttling between there and London

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Obehi44: 8:32pm On May 03, 2021
lookers191:
That's automatic passport seizure and 10 years ban.
I know of a very close friend who had a Mexican visa but stamped it as if he went there and came back. He later travelled to Italy with the ssem passport but when he applied to the UK after the a Italian trip, his passport and the wife's was confiscated and transferred to SFU.
Haaaa Mexico... that’s North America nah. UK people share data with America so that one is very easy to catch. People should not do such.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Obehi44: 8:35pm On May 03, 2021
Bukunmi93:
Sigh!
1) I just got the Tb test booked, although it is now for 15th of June, can I crassgate with my spouse who has already booked for 11th of May?

2) There is this thing that's making me worried, I once applied for Canadian student permit via an agency (EWC), they said it was compulsory to have travel history and they collected my passport to have it stamped (I was still very naive and they looked like they knew what they were doing), should I continue with this passport or just get a new one?
I am sure you know what is right to do and I saw your response that you are already doing that.

By-the-way, which country visa did they stamp for you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by femredhead: 8:45pm On May 03, 2021
justwise:
[/b]
Two years

Okay.... thanks so much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sammyoo: 9:15pm On May 03, 2021
Good evening wonderful people. Pls I would like to know if anyone has been able to apply and get visa for his/her dependant while the main applicant is still in Nigeria. I still have couple of weeks for my resignation to take effect before I travel. Or is it a must I travel before I apply for the
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sammyoo: 9:16pm On May 03, 2021
Good evening wonderful people. Pls I would like to know if anyone has been able to applied and got visa for his/her dependant while the main applicant is still in Nigeria. I still have couple of weeks for my resignation to take effect before I travel. Or is it a must I travel before I apply for them?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sammyoo: 9:27pm On May 03, 2021
I'm in the same shoe, my school is in London and with 3 teenage children. I would not mind if I get accommodation close to London to beat down the rent.

Onyxfidel1:
Please house what's the best site to look for house

Plz my hubby is schooling in London campus but the house rent there is high, can anyone suggest a nearer place with lesser rent fee.

Is anyone going to Northumbria London campus, please signify let's connect to share apartment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 9:30pm On May 03, 2021
Orofun1:
You can live in Chelmsford and school in London, you can also try Stratford or Westham for accommodation
Thanks for this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by obembet(f): 10:36pm On May 03, 2021
Guys please which country can I get the low tution fee, low month standard of living and work permit with no or low racisms apart from Germany?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mayowa1331: 10:39pm On May 03, 2021
4 weeks although it takes longer at times
kayguy2:
Hello House..

Please how long does it take Sheffield Hallam University to respond to Admission application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 5loaves: 10:43pm On May 03, 2021
good evening all. please a friend want to help me pay the ihs from USA. how will he go about bearing it?
should I give him my email password to continue from there or there is a way he can pay up and directed to me.
pls I am in a fix
@Howoheye
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pepelet: 10:47pm On May 03, 2021
When did you apply?

fountain67:
I just got an uncoditional offer to Glasgow Caledonian University without my transcript. I couldn't submit it because my school is on strike.
Is it possible to get an unconditional offer without transcript??
Should I proceed with other things??
Hope it won't be a problem?
Because I dey fear o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by obembet(f): 10:55pm On May 03, 2021
Julijules:

I got admission in 6 universities for msc management and 2 universities for extended msc and that's because I wanted to study international business with 3rd class.... thanks to nairaland

How did u do it? Which University pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by obembet(f): 11:04pm On May 03, 2021
Julijules:

Just apply with a very good personal statement and work experience. I applied to Hull, Huddersfield, Sunderland, Hertfordshire, Bradford, Ulster, SouthWhales, Teeside, Sunderland, Hertfordshire and many others.. I had 3 years experience as a sales supervisor and I'm currently a preschool teacher. Good luck

Thanks for this information bro. But what about someone that is not working.... As in working in private sch?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by obembet(f): 11:05pm On May 03, 2021
hosey:

No effect. Don't just mention anything part time or full time.

Just say you have HND Distinction in your proposed course. The course must be related to your 3.5 work experience. Collect a good reference letter from your line manager at work. Write an excellent personal statement.

Some school bring ask for part-time or full-time options,what can I do about that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by obembet(f): 11:11pm On May 03, 2021
Julijules:

I got admission in Sunderland, Hertfordshire, Bradford, Ulster, SouthWhales and Birmingham city. I also applied to Hull and they've asked that I send my transcript and CV, but I eventually sent only my CV cos my transcript is not readily available. Although they are all conditional offer and the condition is just to send my transcript. I applied to Teeside too but they are yet to respond .
I studied Accounting and worked as a sales supervisor for 3 years and currently a preschool teacher. Yes the work experience is kind of related.

Please do have the sch fees idea for all those schools? Cos some of these sch are too expensive for my side. Some are every 20kUSD.
Please can u help me which cheaper one among those schools?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by obembet(f): 11:28pm On May 03, 2021
Most international sch that relate to my course base in US... But most comments have been seen here so far is UK... Pls help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by obembet(f): 11:31pm On May 03, 2021
Lily89:

Schools i know for January 2022
Northumbria university
Teesside university
Coventry university
Salford

Most of them require clinical experience though

What's the price range?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fman15: 11:43pm On May 03, 2021
Hi naira Landers
Please I want to know the process of booking for an appointment for TB test for UK.
Am particularly interested in the process of booking and paying for the TB test.
Will I first book for an appointment first before the details for payment is provided, and please what is the current amount in naira please.
I was admitted into one of the universities in UK (Teesside University) and I have paid my school fees(initial)
Is been wonderful been here, I have really learnt alot...Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by solaj40: 12:05am On May 04, 2021
Apologies for being blunt but you will have to put in some effort yourself, people here are not paid educational consultant. You got to take the initial stab at it, have a look on google to first ascertain low tuition countries such as norway, Germany, Poland etc, then do some research on the employment stats particularly for international students and then the level of racism. Perhaps you may then seek anecdotal evidence on other trend for your specific country to corroborate your findings. This is UK student visa trend, its better if we are considerate of others. Just my thoughts

obembet:
Guys please which country can I get the low tution fee, low month standard of living and work permit with no or low racisms apart from Germany?

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by obembet(f): 12:13am On May 04, 2021
solaj40:
Apologies for being blunt but you will have to put in some effort yourself, people here are not paid educational consultant. You got to take the initial stab at it, have a look on google to first ascertain low tuition countries such as norway, Germany, Poland etc, then do some research on the employment stats particularly for international students and then the level of racism. Perhaps you may then seek anecdotal evidence on other trend for your specific country to corroborate your findings. This is UK student visa trend, its better if we are considerate of others. Just my thoughts

Thank u sir. I will do some research my self.. I tot some pple have talk about it before on this page which will be of helps and faster
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Cpearl4u: 12:50am On May 04, 2021
Sometimes we need to do better. This thread is here to assist each and everyone with answers to relevant questions. Please, let's stop making the thread unnecessarily long with questions that we have answers to.

Meanwhile, has anyone been interviewed @UCLAN for MSc Adult Nursing?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Coldie(m): 4:26am On May 04, 2021
Onyxfidel1:
Please house what's the best site to look for house

Plz my hubby is schooling in London campus but the house rent there is high, can anyone suggest a nearer place with lesser rent fee.

Is anyone going to Northumbria London campus, please signify let's connect to share apartment.
I would advise u to tell him to look for accomodation in Luton, house prices are moderate and it has a huge migrant population. So locating other Nigerians won't be hard

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Coldie(m): 4:27am On May 04, 2021
Mamachi09:
Any group for people heading to UWE this September.
I school in uwe but u don't stay in bristol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Coldie(m): 4:30am On May 04, 2021
obembet:

Any country that would give u all dz things u just asked for except u are going strictly to study and not putting work in mind, I heard poland is cheap
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by wizzy2021: 6:15am On May 04, 2021
Please, Google those schools and get all the info you need from their official website. Do the work.
obembet:

What's the price range?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fountain67: 6:19am On May 04, 2021
I applied in March
pepelet:
When did you apply?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fman15: 6:37am On May 04, 2021
Hi naira Landers
Please I want to know the process of booking for an appointment for TB test for UK.
Am particularly interested in the process of booking and paying for the TB test.
Will I first book for an appointment first before the details for payment is provided, and please what is the current amount in naira please.
I was admitted into one of the universities in UK (Teesside University) and I have paid my school fees(initial)
Is been wonderful been here, I have really learnt alot...Thank you[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.