Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1301133 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by listaby(f): 12:03pm On May 12, 2021
I sent you a message please check your email @Domistic

Domistic:
pls help review this and advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 12, 2021
Mma24:
Wow, have been trying to book o, but I keep getting the error message.

Use a laptop
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by donmanuel1: 12:40pm On May 12, 2021
I noticed it to....The increment is much ...this is not a good news at all.
Optimally:
Good day fellow Nairalanders, please all those counting 28days should endeavor to go through all the dates making up their 28days on oanda before going for Biometrics, because as of today the pounds to naira rate has gone up with almost 10 naira as compare to what it was on may 1st, bottom line, always check through all the days you kept the money especially if you didn't give enough room for fluctuations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tajmal: 1:18pm On May 12, 2021
jamesobedbaisel:
Hi everyone. I’m have been admitted to teesside. The tuition fees is £7500 with £2000 scholarship. After paying £4000 initial deposit how much do I need to show together with the maintenance course. Is it 2 years remaining fees or just £1500 for the first year.
Congratulations on your admission to Teeside Uni!! What course were you admitted for and did you apply through any agent or individually? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by FieryJoe: 1:37pm On May 12, 2021
Hello,

I have been finding it difficult to secure accomodation at Sheffield for family as many of the agents contacted says they do not have accomodation for.kids.
We only need accomodation for my wife + a toddler - for now.
Can anyone help please?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olaide88: 1:50pm On May 12, 2021
PurpleDN:
Hello Everyone.

Please how can I make payments for visa application and IHS fee?
I do not have a domiciliary account & I don't have anyone abroad that can pay for me.

I would appreciate quick responses. Thank You.
kindly assist, please how much is visa fee and IHS fee. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Koyedorich: 1:56pm On May 12, 2021
Hi everyone. My old passport got lost in 2015 but I didn't report it lost until I was ready to do a new passport last year. My question is, is it possible for an imposter to use my lost epassport should they have found it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olaide88: 1:57pm On May 12, 2021
jamesobedbaisel:
Hi everyone. I’m have been admitted to teesside. The tuition fees is £7500 with £2000 scholarship. After paying £4000 initial deposit how much do I need to show together with the maintenance course. Is it 2 years remaining fees or just £1500 for the first year.
congratulations. My wife got an unconditional offer to Teeside for Msc civil engineering with £2000 schorlarship also. We did DIY, I'll appreciate if we can connect via whatsapp to always rub mind together as there are areas not clear to me in the next stage which include CAS , IHS, visa application and the likes. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olaide88: 1:58pm On May 12, 2021
jamesobedbaisel:
congratulations. My wife got an unconditional offer to Teeside for Msc civil engineering with £2000 schorlarship also. We did DIY, I'll appreciate if we can connect to always rub mind together as there are areas not clear to me in the next stage which include CAS , IHS, visa application and the likes. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Temiyaks28: 2:31pm On May 12, 2021
Iyanu6000:
Good AFternoon,

I just got unconditional offer from hull university,

Please can anyone assist with accommodation for September intake,

i was told married couple can't stay in school campus.

I guess we should create a WhatsApp group for those going to Hull University for September
Regards
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by cute75(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2021
ifyzy01:
Hello house,

Please has anyone gained admission to Ulster University (Birmingham campus). I barely see folks attend the school here. Anything to worry about? I plan to study international business with concentration in human resources.

Hi....I got admission to Ulster University Birmingham to study international Business May intake (2years). The fee after discount is 6600 pounds a year. And a first deposit of 2000 pounds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by cute75(m): 3:16pm On May 12, 2021
Yemite1845:

I apply to the same school and have paid my deposit

Hello, have you gotten your CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by cute75(m): 3:20pm On May 12, 2021
Iyanu14:
when transfering money on my phone to the bank for the TB test, do i need to put the reference number in the narration. Please kindly help

You don't need to in Abuja...I did mobile transfer and just screen grabbed the payment confirmation and printed it out.
Didn't have any issues
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by cute75(m): 3:26pm On May 12, 2021
Mma24:
Hi guys,

Please who knows other ways of booking for TB Medicals? We have tried online but it's not going as you will see a closer date there but when you submit your booking, it will show an error message and when we called, we were told that the next available date is July 25th for Lagos and June forAbuja. My husband really needs a recent date as his 28 days has started counting.

Please that booked recently how did you do it?, I dont mind Lagos or Abuja.

Send them an email: iomabujamedicalbooking@iom.int (Abuja)
iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.int (Lagos)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by amosgaga: 3:33pm On May 12, 2021
FieryJoe:
Hello,

I have been finding it difficult to secure accomodation at Sheffield for family as many of the agents contacted says they do not have accomodation for.kids.
We only need accomodation for my wife + a toddler - for now.
Can anyone help please?

Ah! wahala dey Oooo. I have a 2yr old daugther hmmm. Sha what God cannot do does not exist.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mma24(f): 4:00pm On May 12, 2021
Please can you send the link you used for the booking?

hustla:

How come people are having issues with dates

Mine was fast and i got dated immediately. Na me even move am to next week myself

Guess because i was using a Virtual Machine with very fast speed

Ill advise you try in the night if your Internet speed is a little slow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yhasf: 4:08pm On May 12, 2021
Good day House,

Please who could recommend universities offering Masters degree in renewable energy in the UK .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Optimally: 4:14pm On May 12, 2021
Yes it is, but if at any point in time along the 28days count your money went below the required amount in pounds due to naira fluctuations, then, you need to restart counting from the day you decided to top up the money
Lake56:

Is it possible to deposit more money before printing on the 28th day if the rate increases, without counting all over again

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Koyedorich: 4:15pm On May 12, 2021
Pls guys I need help with this.

Koyedorich:

Hi everyone. My old passport got lost in 2015 but I didn't report it lost until I was ready to do a new passport last year. My question is, is it possible for an imposter to use my lost epassport should they have found it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by preciousmudia: 4:18pm On May 12, 2021
Hello everyone, for standard visa application, the 15 days are weekends counted as well... Or is it 15 working days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2021
Mma24:
Please can you send the link you used for the booking?

https://mymedical.iom.int/apps/omas/#_frmHome

Same as the one others have been using
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2021
Koyedorich:
Pls guys I need help with this.

No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Iriabay: 5:02pm On May 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]howfr seyi���
Ge0grapher:
Abeg, is there something I am missing?? I keep wondering how you guys are able to afford this UK tuition fees and proof of funds?? Abeg if there is a way around this you guys have discovered kindly share with us oo ..

Each time I look at their tuition fees, I get severe headaches.

Please, Are there companies or individuals that give student loans for UK??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Iriabay: 5:05pm On May 12, 2021
Please guys, are there jobs in bolton and how much do I need to deposit for my CAS to be issued? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Callmed: 5:18pm On May 12, 2021
Iriabay:
Please guys, are there jobs in bolton and how much do I need to deposit for my CAS to be issued? Thanks
I'm sorry, Is this information not in your offer letter or your course admission page?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TIGER1001: 5:27pm On May 12, 2021
Is 9.1million naira bank statement good for balance fee and maintenance cost of 8. 5million?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oliviaxx(f): 5:30pm On May 12, 2021
Yhasf:
Good day House,

Please who could recommend universities offering Masters degree in renewable energy in the UK .
University of Hull
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TheGuyFromHR: 5:36pm On May 12, 2021
Julijules:
Good morning to all the prospective students. I just got 3 offers from Huddersfield, msc management, msc international business and msc management with international business. Pls I need your advice on which to go for in terms of availability of jobs after studies. Thank you. @hosey and justwise

None of them will give you any particular advantage.
Just roll the dice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ricdavies: 5:39pm On May 12, 2021
Hello house,
Please I need help. I applied for Engineering management in three London universities and got admission with partial scholarship in two of the three. I just found out that all three are not accredited for the course. I’m confused on what to do now, I checked and noticed most schools in the Uk both in London and outside London are mainly accredited for civil or electrical engineering but I want to study A management course in Engineering. I’m open to suggestions. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:44pm On May 12, 2021
TIGER1001:
Is 9.1million naira bank statement good for balance fee and maintenance cost of 8. 5million?

8.5million on the dot is enough, how much more 9.1million.... however yes it goes to leave some allowance for sudden forex fluctuation

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.