Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,574 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1298422 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Seunsoul2015: 8:28pm On May 24, 2021
Brimmie:

I’ve got a conditional offer from Bournemouth.
The £3k deposit is not really the problem, but thought of writing IELTS is stressing me out.

I received this email from them like 30mins ago.
You can just upload Pass in Olevel in English language
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tifaniaj: 8:45pm On May 24, 2021
Seunsoul2015:

I want to Apply for Essex ,Please let us Connect
No worries but try as much as possible to apply this week cos I think they have a lot on their plate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tifaniaj: 8:51pm On May 24, 2021
Please who has an idea on the flexible mode of payment for Essex Uni. Checked my offer letter and just saw deposit fee but didn’t see whether am to pay 50% after visa and all. Please I don’t mind getting info on their mode of payments. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by oge18: 9:05pm On May 24, 2021
It takes 5 working days. This might not be the case now due to the rush. I dont know about your course but mostly the discount may apply.Goodluck!
MizTyna:

Hi Oge, just applied to Salford this morning for September 2021. Health and global environment. How long before admission was given? Also is the 3k discount for all courses? My fees cost £15k and it's beyond my budget but hoping on those discounts
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 9:16pm On May 24, 2021
scobyy2007:
Boss @justwise chai....u are still balling on this platform. God Bless You Plenty!!! Did my MSc 10yrs ago and you were on this platform to support always. Man...you are just too awesome.

I doubt if you could still remember me. Continue the good work bro!!!

You remembered this place today after 10yrs? There is God oo lol

How time flies

12 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 9:25pm On May 24, 2021
Deering1008:
@justwise is arrangement of names an issue for uk visa? My middle name was used as first name on my uni certificate while it is correctly arranged on my Neco and Passport... I will be applying for visa in a couple of days and I need your advice.. Any other person with informative idea should guide me

It does matter, you need to explain it in your application form if you can't get it changed by your school.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by gboye2: 9:28pm On May 24, 2021
My wife and I intend to stay with someone for a few months before we find a place of our own. On the visa application form, after answering the question "Who will you be staying with in the UK?", the next question, "Will you be staying anywhere else in the UK?" is a challenge because we don't yet have that information although it should be within the school area . Has anyone else experienced something similar and how did they answer this question?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by femisamuel908: 9:33pm On May 24, 2021
Senior man Justwise honestly you deserve an accolade for this great work of yours on this platform...
God will continue to bless you in all areas of your life.
justwise:

How time flies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Doecent(m): 10:02pm On May 24, 2021
Any one currently studying in Anglia Ruskin university? I just got an offer letter and would love to know the situation of things there..student work etc the possibility of earning enough to pay your rent and feed and pay other little bills.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Doecent(m): 10:05pm On May 24, 2021
The school is located in Essex...
Doecent:
Any one currently studying in Anglia Ruskin university? I just got an offer letter and would love to know the situation of things there..student work etc the possibility of earning enough to pay your rent and feed and pay other little bills.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by NwachukwuEjima: 10:09pm On May 24, 2021
Hy good evening am new here and I applied to the university Of Hertfordshire my CAS is ready and I will be applying for my visa prioty pls I want to ask if the interview will still be done by UKvi, what is there criteria for interview cause I learnt it’s randomly
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 10:14pm On May 24, 2021
Seunsoul2015:

You can just upload Pass in Olevel in English language

I’ve uploaded my NECO result. I hope that works for them.

BTW, check your mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2021
tifaniaj:
If you applied to University of Essex you can check your mail, I just received an offer from them. All the best.

I’m tired of waiting for them and Teesside tbh.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sammyoo: 10:25pm On May 24, 2021
My wonderful people, Pls, I need address/names of approved Covid 19 testing center in Abeokuta for my travelling.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tifaniaj: 10:42pm On May 24, 2021
Brimmie:

I’m tired of waiting for them and Teesside tbh.
They still haven’t replied you? I think you should send them a mail cos when I applied they said they would get back to me within four weeks and I got an offer from them today (before four weeks) tho it will be four weeks this Friday lol. What course did you apply for tho?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Deering1008: 10:53pm On May 24, 2021
Okay thanks... Can I swear a court affidavit to that effect?
justwise:

It does matter, you need to explain it in your application form if you can't get it changed by your school.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mattfeuter(m): 11:09pm On May 24, 2021
NwachukwuEjima:
Hy good evening am new here and I applied to the university Of Hertfordshire my CAS is ready and I will be applying for my visa prioty pls I want to ask if the interview will still be done by UKvi, what is there criteria for interview cause I learnt it’s randomly

Yes , interview is still being conducted by UKVI.

There’s no criteria per say, stay ready.

If there’s need for them to interview you, you’ll usually receive a “non straight forward” email followed by an interview request mail.

Just be prepared regardless.

All the best.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MizTyna(f): 11:17pm On May 24, 2021
oge18:
It takes 5 working days. This might not be the case now due to the rush. I dont know about your course but mostly the discount may apply.Goodluck!

Noted, thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kinnad(m): 12:45am On May 25, 2021
Please someone should help me with the required reference format so I can share with my referee. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by emmaze2000(m): 1:28am On May 25, 2021
Howoheye:
About a month ago, I posted a list of Schools that accept Third Class on this thread, the list has been updated.

UNIVERSITIES THAT ACCEPT Third (3rd) Class
...as compiled from previous posts on UK Traveling Thread.

Sheffield Hallam
Roehampton Uni
Robert Gordon
Uni of Sunderland
London Metropolitan
University College Birmingham
Solent University
Salford University
Cardiff Metropolitan
Bedfordshire University
UWE
Uni of South Wales

My wife graduated with a Third Class. I got in touch with some agents and they said like assuredly, she can't get a direct Masters admission with that grade, which was the major reason I decided to be the student. I got back on NL after many years of vacation cheesy, looking for information about suitable School and City for MPH, then I came across Hosey and emmaze2000's posts on Third Class/HND

I submitted applications for her to some of the Schools above and more, and the admissions are rolling in already. Presently, she has offers to study Early Childhood Studies at:
Swansea University
Roehampton University, London
Anglia Ruskin University
University of Suffolk*** (Interview coming up soon).

***Note that she has sound experience in Early Childhood Studies here, and then her SoP is top notch.

Thanks Hosey and emmaze2000, God bless you!
Thank God, it’s shall all end in Praise’s

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chysunshine1: 4:11am On May 25, 2021
[quote author=r4blessing post=102001300]Hi, all the slot for Medicals has been fully booked till August and I need to go for

I just booked, try again.26/27/28 July are free(Abuja)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Seunsoul2015: 6:54am On May 25, 2021
Please is there anyone that know the Deposit fee for
university of Roehampton For International students
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by covidia: 7:18am On May 25, 2021
Seunsoul2015:
Please is there anyone that know the Deposit fee for
university of Roehampton For International students
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AirBay: 7:23am On May 25, 2021
donmanuel1:
Are there student job in Birmingham?

Have you tried on a GOOGLE search undecided undecided
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Destiny20five: 7:23am On May 25, 2021
If you stay in Lagos or you are presently not far from IOM Ikeja office, i will advise you come for your TB test today. I am there right now and my appointment is for 7:30am. The security said it's 8am they will start attending to us. Some of us were like we already have a booking date for today and its for 7:30, so he said if we have a booking then no problem we will be attended to at the right time.

Summary of the gist is, if you can come for your test now, do come asap.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fabulous2019: 9:02am On May 25, 2021
PLEASE HOUSE, MY WIFE IS APPLYING FOR MASTERS IN UK, UNDER WORKING EXPERIENCE, SHE WORKS WITH ME, AND I PAY HER MONTHLY, CAN I USE MY COMPANY AS HER WORKING EXPERIENCE,
BECAUSE I WANT TO GO TOGETHER WITH HER, AM SCARED THEY WILL ASK ME WHY AM GOING WITH HER SINCE I HAVE A COMPANY, PLEASE URGENT ANSWERS, I DONT WANT EMBASSY TO REJECT ME VISA.THANKS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fabulous2019: 9:03am On May 25, 2021
PLEASE HOUSE, MY WIFE IS APPLYING FOR MASTERS IN UK, UNDER WORKING EXPERIENCE, SHE WORKS WITH ME, AND I PAY HER MONTHLY, CAN I USE MY COMPANY AS HER WORKING EXPERIENCE,
BECAUSE I WANT TO GO TOGETHER WITH HER, AM SCARED THEY WILL ASK ME WHY AM GOING WITH HER SINCE I HAVE A COMPANY, PLEASE URGENT ANSWERS, I DONT WANT EMBASSY TO REJECT ME VISA.THANKS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 9:35am On May 25, 2021
justwise:

How time flies

Oga @justwise no be so. i have just been a a casual and silent participant. well done baba. remain blessed boss.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 9:37am On May 25, 2021
mykohayz:

Thanks for the head up bro...

Are there any cheaper towns close to London with a reasonable cost of living for students which distance shouldn't cover more than 45mins ETA to sch ?
Thanks.

It think you should look at Bristol. Better still check the UK map!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.