Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1301469 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ariyike23(f): 9:38am On May 25, 2021
Deering1008:
Okay thanks... Can I swear a court affidavit to that effect?

Yes pls do , better to be on a safe side . Court affidavit on name confirmation, it will state that the names arranged in different variations are the same person but you wish to be addressed as “the name on your passport “ . The arrangement I mean ..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Barad: 9:51am On May 25, 2021
Abuja 26th may 8.30am slot is available now.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Barad: 9:55am On May 25, 2021
Several slots r open. Lagos 4th June, Abuja several 27th to 30th July. Etc

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Classicnkem: 10:14am On May 25, 2021
Orofun1:
There are slots for July in both Lagos and Abuja

Hi, is there any other way to book? Cos I can’t seem to get a slot on the website and the numbers provided on the website has been busy all day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by esmeralda1(f): 10:16am On May 25, 2021
Barad:

embarassed embarassed Slot Not Available is what i see even to end of June

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kemkem93: 10:23am On May 25, 2021
fabulous2019:
PLEASE HOUSE, MY WIFE IS APPLYING FOR MASTERS IN UK, UNDER WORKING EXPERIENCE, SHE WORKS WITH ME, AND I PAY HER MONTHLY, CAN I USE MY COMPANY AS HER WORKING EXPERIENCE,
BECAUSE I WANT TO GO TOGETHER WITH HER, AM SCARED THEY WILL ASK ME WHY AM GOING WITH HER SINCE I HAVE A COMPANY, PLEASE URGENT ANSWERS, I DONT WANT EMBASSY TO REJECT ME VISA.THANKS
Nothing concern UK I with your company or her experience fa, just meet up with their 70point,

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Classicnkem: 10:25am On May 25, 2021
obavic:
Hello house,

My waec certificate has wrong Dob, my school requested for an affidavit in order to get unconditional offer which I provided and it was approved. My question is, if I attach that same affidavit when applying for visa, will it be accepted?

@justwise

Some should kindly share some insight on this pls. We are in the same shoes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Classicnkem: 10:26am On May 25, 2021
Barad:

On the same website?? Hmmm.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Beninboy01: 10:40am On May 25, 2021
After collecting the passport back from TLS with VISA and one can't find the A4 paper that is supposed to come with the passport and to be submitted at the point of Entry what would he do?? Please this is urgent

@justwise @anyone
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dharmzy370: 10:41am On May 25, 2021
Kuulme:

There is. It'll be stated on the school's website when applications for that particular course is open or closed. Some courses like nursing are highly sought after, so you might want to apply early especially when such applications open.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by canadaishome: 11:14am On May 25, 2021
Is there anyone that has an offer from Salford?

I want to apply as I don't want to put all eggs in one basket but they asking for employment records.

I'm not sure what exactly that means
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by PurpleDN: 11:22am On May 25, 2021
Good Morning Everyone.
Please how can I get WAEC Certificate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Vicas2000: 11:37am On May 25, 2021
ojaysteve:
If you need help with your IELTS Or you have written severally without any luck, kindly reach out to me, i have a tip for you. 08xxxxx

I suggest you share your tip on this forum. This is a collaborative thread and there is no need to siphon people out of this thread for personal gain/gratification.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by omabiodun: 11:39am On May 25, 2021
Morning everyone, pls I need urgent advice on which bank offers the best service in dom account operation for IHS and Visa payments etc, planning on opening one this week. Thanks a lot.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mykohayz(m): 11:59am On May 25, 2021
scobyy2007:

It think you should look at Bristol. Better still check the UK map!!!

Thank you very kindly
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 12:10pm On May 25, 2021
scobyy2007:

Oga @justwise no be so. i have just been a a casual and silent participant. well done baba. remain blessed boss.

No worries , good to see you here again
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 12:15pm On May 25, 2021
femisamuel908:
Senior man Justwise honestly you deserve an accolade for this great work of yours on this platform...
God will continue to bless you in all areas of your life.

Thanks for your kind words. Appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 12:16pm On May 25, 2021
omabiodun:
Morning everyone, pls I need urgent advice on which bank offers the best service in dom account operation for IHS and Visa payments etc, planning on opening one this week. Thanks a lot.

Try GTBank

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oluwacolded: 12:22pm On May 25, 2021
Hello my people I am currently in the Uk studying but my course has ended this month and I have gotten admission into another school to study nursing but the issue is that this my current course I don’t think I would graduate with my set and hence I want to drop out of the course. I know I need to come back to Nigeria to apply for another visa for the new school but my question is that is there any implication for this act? Reason why I want to leave the school is because we don’t get supports from our lecturers and also this convid 19 really messed my mental health so I couldn’t do well on the course. Justwise omopapa and co please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 12:27pm On May 25, 2021
Deering1008:
Okay thanks... Can I swear a court affidavit to that effect?

Sure you can do that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 12:30pm On May 25, 2021
Oluwacolded:
Hello my people I am currently in the Uk studying but my course has ended this month and I have gotten admission into another school to study nursing but the issue is that this my current course I don’t think I would graduate with my set and hence I want to drop out of the course. I know I need to come back to Nigeria to apply for another visa for the new school but my question is that is there any implication for this act? Reason why I want to leave the school is because we don’t get supports from our lecturers and also this convid 19 really messed my mental health so I couldn’t do well on the course. Justwise omopapa and co please

When is your visa expiring?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jamesobedbaisel: 12:30pm On May 25, 2021
Updates to those going to Teesside.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 12:36pm On May 25, 2021
Oluwacolded:

Did you work over time or kept strictly to the rules of your visa. That might shape your next step. Also nursing is very hectic as well. Please make sure that it is something you really want

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oluwacolded: 12:54pm On May 25, 2021
LagosismyHome:

Did you work over time or kept strictly to the rules of your visa. That might shape your next step. Also nursing is very hectic as well. Please make sure that it is something you really want
i never worked overtime. 20 hours maximum per week. Nursing is my passion and don’t thing it would be hectic for me as this current course is not what I liked I just applied to it then so I could leave Nigeria.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oluwacolded: 12:54pm On May 25, 2021
justwise:

When is your visa expiring?
september 21
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Deering1008: 1:01pm On May 25, 2021
Okay thanks sir/ma
ariyike23:

Yes pls do , better to be on a safe side . Court affidavit on name confirmation, it will state that the names arranged in different variations are the same person but you wish to be addressed as “the name on your passport “ . The arrangement I mean ..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sleekboss: 1:02pm On May 25, 2021
Gurus please help. I got my passport back today with my vignette stamped in it, but the home office decision letter that is usually put between passport was not included. How do I get the letter?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olubunmyn(f): 1:04pm On May 25, 2021
scobyy2007:

Try GTBank

Gtbank dollar card

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tajmal: 1:18pm On May 25, 2021
jamesobedbaisel:
Updates to those going to Teesside.
Picture not clear!! Kindly repost

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.