Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1300856 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
U are good to go ma'am ,good luck
Sadioyesuf:
Good day mate. Pls I got unconditional Offer from Bradford and I made 5000 deposit instead of 2000. Pls I got visit visa refusal sept last year with my family. Although I was a single mother since 2015 with 3 children. But I plan to visit UK with my new husband last year which was refused.
My documents and my children documents carry my precious husband name. Can I travel with my children to school and I have sole parent order from court since 2015.
I have all requirements in place with more than enough money in my account which am waiting for 28 days requirements to submit it to school and collect my CAS.
How can I go with my new husband who can not travel with me.
Can home office go and check my children custody order validity which I got since 1015.
Pls I need help how to do this application when my CAS out. This is my first time to apply for student visa. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olubunmyn(f): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
hapiaka:
Congratulations I am also coming to Bradford by God's grace, waiting for my Visa result.
Plz who did Biometric on 27 the main applicant or dependants?
both of us...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by preciousmudia: 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
Thank you for your response, when you used them, did they require a transit visa?

K4daniel:

I have used Royal Air maroc to Manchester before it's nice with a transit at Maroc first, then proceed to the UK, not too bad. Ensure you're at the airport on time, they can do clearance as early as possible beyond your calculation. Pls don't miss your flight if you will use them, get there on time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olubunmyn(f): 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
ariyike23:

Congratulations...Please I want to ask , did you apply for your child ? What did you submit for your child ? Did his or her dad give a consent letter ? Pls also do you mind if I pm you ?
Since am in sole custody I gave the consent letter
I submitted his birth certificate and passport
You can pm or drop questions here too

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by khayouhz: 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2021
Brimmie:

N584/£
thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by iampaulsmith(m): 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
Good day house, please to those that recently travelled, did they ask for yellow card at the airport?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yemolu: 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
Congrats bunni.

Asides the consent letter, did u submit any other document to show sole custody evidence or why your partner is not going with you ?

olubunmyn:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olubunmyn(f): 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
Yemolu:
Congrats bunni.

Asides the consent letter, did u submit any other document to show sole custody evidence or why your partner is not going with you ?

That’s the court order stating custody...I did attach that too

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bossplaya1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
Please, who knows if University of Lincoln request for Proof of Funds before issuing CAS??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Teefah2021: 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
olubunmyn:
Visa Alert!!

Aye Ope yo

Application May 21
Biometric May 27
Collection Mail June 8
Collected June 9
Main Applicant _ Standard
Dependent - Priority

September Entry
Bradford we move

Thanks to Lagosishome for alwys answering my questions been a single mum.

I wish those
olubunmyn post=102545018:

That’s the court order stating custody...I did attach that too
waiting congratulations too

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mattfeuter(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
preciousmudia:
Thank you for your response, when you used them, did they require a transit visa?

Absolutely not.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oolawepo(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
Brimmie:

N584/£

pls which bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bukolatidele: 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
Pls id love to get counsel on this.is it ok to open a domiciliary account and pay in my maintenance fees+part tuition for the 27days and submit the statement from the newly opened bank account?. .I'm being sponsored and my sponsor wants to beat the devaluation of monies to naira...Pls kindly advise sir/ma.@justwise and other gurus! smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by donmanuel1: 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
Please, names of centers in Abuja recognized by UK government where I can do the covid 19 test..Its urgent please...thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
Bukolatidele:
Pls id love to get counsel on this.is it ok to open a domiciliary account and pay in my maintenance fees+part tuition for the 27days and submit the statement from the newly opened bank account?. .I'm being sponsored and my sponsor wants to beat the devaluation of monies to naira...Pls kindly advise sir/ma.@justwise and other gurus! smiley

Sure you can do that?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tifaniaj: 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
ariyike23:

Thank you .. asides the 1k deposit , do I need to send them POF before being issued CAS ? I read all the terms in the offer letter and it was silent about POF . Only the 1k deposit

I don’t think so. Cos I took my time to read the pdfs and didn’t see anything like that only if they decide to change it tomorrow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
https://www1.oanda.com/currency/converter/

Click the link above

kutenrich:
Please house, what site can I use to know the ukvi exchange rate, as I am about to save for the 28 days period.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
preciousmudia:

Not at all, under the airport transit for most African airlines you don't need a transit visa if you're not entering the city, if it's within the airport no need, African countries do not need any transit visa for such purposes. Just stay at the airport like 1hr with other nationals en route to London. The only disadvantage of royal air Maroc is gbo gboero thing..everybody, Egyptian, Ethiopians, Nigerians, lots of different kind of people. I took it then because it was hard for me to get a connecting flight to Manchester directly from Lag, so I saw it directly from Lagos to Manchester, stop at Maroc first then connecting to Manchester. I love it sha.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by yispa: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
Thanks @mattfeuter

mattfeuter:

No it is not a must.

When I applied for my visa, my statement of account was just a page showing no transactions at all, just the opening and closing balance.

But if you wish, you can pay in any amount before you print, it has no basis on your application.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
Yes, you can do that. By the way, it's 28 Calendar days and not 27...do not make that mistake, please.

Bukolatidele:

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prettytorlar(f): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
Congratulations

olubunmyn:
Visa Alert!!

Aye Ope yo

Application May 21
Biometric May 27
Collection Mail June 8
Collected June 9
Main Applicant _ Standard
Dependent - Priority

September Entry
Bradford we move

Thanks to Lagosishome for alwys answering my questions been a single mum.

I wish those waiting congratulations too

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by procky(f): 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
Please can i make my tuition deposit with flywire or must i go to the bank to make the deposit

Please how can i pay tuition deposit with Gbtbank for bradford
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by bobogee007(m): 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
Bossplaya1:
Please, who knows if University of Lincoln request for Proof of Funds before issuing CAS??

No....you don’t need to show pof before collecting your CAS

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by akinday1: 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
Please I need a quick advise on this, sometime around 2018 I and my family went for US visa interview which we were refused but seeing that the letter of refusal is important for UK student visa application I quickly rush to where I kept my documents in search of the refusal letter and I couldn't find it.
Please what is the implication of the missing visa refusal letter and what could I do to salvage the situation?
@all the gurus in the house please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SulSah: 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
Pls, can someone here advise me on how to go about the Tier 4 visa application?
I don’t know anything about this, I just got admission into a UK school some hours ago and I need to do apply for a visa. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
procky:
Please can i make my tuition deposit with flywire or must i go to the bank to make the deposit

Please how can i pay tuition deposit with Gbtbank for bradford

Yeah, you can use Flywire.. it’s faster but the rate is around N740/£.

I would advise you to pay through your bank coz of the current rate N584/£. Though, It might take 3-5 working days or more before they process your payment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
Not a problem...just explain the reason for the refusal to the best of your knowledge.

akinday1:
Please I need a quick advise on this, sometime around 2018 I and my family went for US visa interview which we were refused but seeing that the letter of refusal is important for UK student visa application I quickly rush to where I kept my documents in search of the refusal letter and I couldn't find it.
Please what is the implication of the missing visa refusal letter and what could I do to salvage the situation?
@all the gurus in the house please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Brimmie:

Yeah, you can use Flywire.. it’s faster but the rate is around N740/£.

I would advise you to pay through your bank coz of the current rate N584/£. Though, It might take 3-5 working days or more before they process your payment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
start by reading page 1 of this topic

SulSah:
Congratulations.
Pls, can you advise me on how to go about the Tier 4 visa application?
I don’t know anything about this, I just got admission into a UK school some hours ago and I need to do apply for the visa. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sanovsky007(m): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
please when using flywire which method is most preferredcos using cards wont work cos of card restriction?

scobyy2007:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ariyike23(f): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
olubunmyn:

So the custody arrangement is “custody is granted to me but father has visitation rights during school holidays “ .

Is that how yours was stated ? And did you show care arrangements in your application? I’ve just sent you a pm pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ariyike23(f): 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
tifaniaj:

I don’t think so. Cos I took my time to read the pdfs and didn’t see anything like that only if they decide to change it tomorrow

Yes , I called the school and they said only the deposit is needed ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.