Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,308 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1298319 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayguy2(m): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
ariyike23:

Was it DIY ? Kos I applied for my girls in April and they got it first week of June(I didn’t do DIY) , an immigration officer helped . Have you checked that list they have on their website of ready passports kos they aren’t sending texts to everyone .

https://immigration.gov.ng/uncollected-passports/

That’s the link . Check if it’s there

Thanks for the information, but their names is not in the list. Can you link me with the officer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Hanoon: 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Amylew:

Sure now. You fund your naira account adequately and then collect the form A from your bank. But be sure your bank is one that processes fast and has good rates to avoid stories that touch.
Thank you! I use GTB and Ecobank, which one is the best pls? Let me know, if there's none. Appreciate you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Osoke: 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
Osoke:
Good afternoon people, my husband wants to apply to join me in the UK as my dependant. He is not in Nigeria so we cannot apply together.

Do we have to wait for me to get my Visa before he can apply?

OR

Can he apply once I get my CAS?

Thank you �

Please, if you have any advise or answer on this kindly respond. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
DeeOneBangin:

What of Zenith bank online generated statement. It doesn’t have a signature and stamp though.

Can it be used to apply for visa?

Don't use Zenith bank online generated statement. It's not designed like the GTB and others with a signature. Pls, print a hard copy statement signed by the bank.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by talkme(m): 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Gokeuk123:
Dear all, my degree certificate and transcript was included on my CAS which I need to submit for UK visa application. My concern is I only have student copy of the transcript which was duly stamped and signed by the registrar but was watermarked as "' Student Copy, Official Copy will be required" This is the same transcript I used to get my unconditional offer and CAS.

Please can I submit the student copy transcript for Visa application? Even if I ask for official copy the school will only send it directly to Institutions/Corporate organization. Please advise. Thank you.

You can use it

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by aabiemi: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hello house,
Can one do a walk in for biometrics and would the tb result be needed at that point. A friend is considering doing his TB test on say 14th July as do a walk in for the biometrics 15 so he would do a single trip to Abuja for that purpose.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hardycross: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
@justwise and @all who can weigh in on this, kindly help.

My International Passport will expire December 29,2021. I have done TB test with the current Passport in April. Can I apply for visa with it in July? Can I fly with it in September? I saw somewhere that you can't use the Passport if it is less than 6 months to expiration date.

Please help!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ayosco2008(m): 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hanoon:

Thank you! I use GTB and Ecobank, which one is the best pls? Let me know, if there's none. Appreciate you

Use Eco. I used it for mine and it took 3 days to get debited
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by johnsonpal: 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hi guys, I got offer from these schools

Swansea.
South wales
Glyndwr University
University of Strathclyde
Cumbria University
University of East Anglia

Computer Science. Which is best please

And can someone please help me highlight the steps and how to proceed after receiving an offer. Also I still don't understand the POF 28day thingy, please demystify it.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Freshprince777: 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Futureukstudent:
I don't think it is advisable to do that. Wait till you get your new passport

Pls do you mean its not advisable to use the old passport to book appointment? I used my passport that will expire in july 31st 2021 to book for TB test and my date is 29th june. Now i have my new passport, please can i use the new passport for TB test on the 29th? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Osoke: 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Is there anyone going to Leeds Beckett University here?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kinnad(m): 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Good evening all. Please I want to ask concerning sponsorship, what are the criteria for company sponsorship, as in does the company size matter or me not a member of staff there. A relative of mine is willing to help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hello guys,
Please what are the payment methods available for Visa and IHS fee? I am about to start my Visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mobeejay: 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
Osoke:
Is there anyone going to Leeds Beckett University here?
I am
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hanoon:

Ecobank biko. Someone said she got 584 last week when uba still did 587 for me. Plus it took 24 hours to 48 hours. Not bad.

GTB someone said 2 weeks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Panacea278: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Seems no one has gotten CAS from Birmingham city uni here or we don’t want to speak out. Pls if you have gotten kindly signify as i have some urgent questions. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Hanoon: 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
ayosco2008:

Use Eco. I used it for mine and it took 3 days to get debited
Thanks and God bless you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Hanoon: 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Amylew:

Ecobank biko. Someone said she got 584 last week when uba still did 587 for me. Plus it took 24 hours to 48 hours. Not bad.

Alright.....thank you. Appreciate you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dharmzy370: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
DeeOneBangin:

What of Zenith bank online generated statement. It doesn’t have a signature and stamp though.

Can it be used to apply for visa?
the stamp and signature make it official

Without it, it's unofficial
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Been asking this question since yesterday please,
I dont want to get stuck when I start my application.
Preshyi:
Hello guys,
Please what are the payment methods available for Visa and IHS fee? I am about to start my Visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by omoondo: 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Preshyi:
Been asking this question since yesterday please,
I dont want to get stuck when I start my application.

I opened a dom account with gtbank and also applied for a USD card.then i funded the account by buying dollars from aboki.hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
johnsonpal:
Hi guys, I got offer from these schools

Swansea.
South wales
Glyndwr University
Cumbria University
University of East Anglia

Computer Science. Which is best please

And can someone please help me highlight the steps and how to proceed after receiving an offer. Also I still don't understand the POF 28day thingy, please demystify it.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
Yes, very helpful. How long did that take please?
omoondo:

I opened a dom account with gtbank and also applied for a USD card.then i funded the account by buying dollars from aboki.hope this helps
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by eyedd: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Amylew:

UBA took 48 hours? or which bank were you referring to?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by aragbaboy: 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
yourfavourite:
Please can someone help me with schools that accepts 2000 pounds deposit for masters.

University of Hull
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by omoondo: 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
Preshyi:
Yes, very helpful. How long did that take please?

I opened the dom acct on a monday and got my card on wednesday though even the officials were quite surprised as they said it normally takes 5 working days. Do u have a gtbank current acct? If yes, then it should be pretty straightforward to open the dom otherwise u would need references from 2 current account holders with gtbank

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Osoke: 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Mobeejay:

I am

That's nice, what course?
I'm going for MSc Sports and Exercise Therapy
Have you gotten your CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GodnGold: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
aabiemi:
Hello house,
Can one do a walk in for biometrics and would the tb result be needed at that point. A friend is considering doing his TB test on say 14th July as do a walk in for the biometrics 15 so he would do a single trip to Abuja for that purpose.
Its possible. I didn’t do a walk for biometric but I got a date for tb and biometrics hours apart.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
I have a gtb account but savings. Getting someone with a gtb current account may be a problem but I will sort it out. Thanks so much
omoondo:

I opened the dom acct on a monday and got my card on wednesday though even the officials were quite surprised as they said it normally takes 5 working days. Do u have a gtbank current acct? If yes, then it should be pretty straightforward to open the dom otherwise u would need references from 2 current account holders with gtbank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
eyedd:

UBA took 48 hours? or which bank were you referring to?
UBA is 24hrs
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by omoondo: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Preshyi:
I have a gtb account but savings. Getting someone with a gtb current account may be a problem but I will sort it out. Thanks so much

Okay.u will need to go to the bank with ur utility bill
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
omoondo:

@monchat

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.