Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1300878 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Joeautoz(m): 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
Destiny20five:
Oxford Brookes matter strong nor be lie... You have to be following them back to back for your CAS. I really can't count the number of mails I sent to them, I copied several dept in the mails as well.

I sent my POF June 3rd and on June 4th they sent a mail that it's been confirmed so I can use it for my application.

Oya send me my CAS na, they kept saying we are sorry for the delay, you will get it this week, it is now ready for issued etc.

They eventually sent it June 11th or so they said which was on a Friday. On Monday June 14th I had to start disturbing them again before I finally got it.

Summary of my narration is, don't wait for any 10days o, start calling CAS team, ISAT and even mail admissions dept to help escalate the issue for you. Visa dates are fast flying

Thanks for the tip. I just sent them an escalation. I hope Caroline at ISAT does something urgently!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by caleb00(m): 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
has anyone used form a to pay more than 10,000 pounds? how did you do it? i have paid 10,000 plus with my dads account but i want to pay the rest from my account 2000 plus pounds and i am not sure it would go through cause i heard there is a cap on the amount we can pay through form a and the max is 10,000

would appreciate any insight in this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
£1,000. International application ends July 25. There are numerous scholarships. If you have a minimum of 2:1, you are good to go.
lusco:
Hi please, what's d initial deposit for uni Glasgow and are dey running any discount?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Omanda: 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
I also apply to Huddersfield
tajmal:
Unfortunately I don't!
I also applied to Huddersfield and I'm yet to get a response from them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Optimally: 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
Preshyi:
Thanks so much. What about for date I plan to arrive in the UK? Can I pick a random date within the 1 month period allowed?
yes you can, but some people choose to pick a date in the weekend before resumption, whichever you choose, your vignette will still be most likely a month before resumption

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tunde1950: 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
Omanda:
I also apply to Huddersfield

You can laise with David (D.Cliffe@hud.ac.uk) for Huddersfield.. he would be more than happy to help

Cheers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lusco(f): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ok, tanks alot
Regex:

That's a lie from pit of hell.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by noblealuu: 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
omopapa:
The HCPC registration is the ticket to land a job as a biomedical scientist in the UK so yeah they shld go ahead to make the payment.

Coming to the UK to study will give them better chance at applying for jobs even tho they can apply from Nigeria when registered. Also most of the courses available for them will require their physical presence in the UK

Thank you Omopapa

In addition, how possible is it to get a visiting visa to the UK to attend the 3 - 4 weeks training by Labmed, leveraging on this training to get a job faster? Will this option fly?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ariyike23(f): 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sadioyesuf:

I need to ask a question in regards for this. The divorce Decree is something she can get from her local govt. I don’t think it is an issue to that extent. They wl issue it out within a couple of days. And if no context ,they know how to arrange it. If properly arrange, no cause for alarm. Anybody can divorce anyone at a fucking time. I don’t think UK student visa has time to go and look for ur divorce paper anywhere. My opinion

Wow , divorce letter in a local govt ? How , when and why pls ? It’s easy to actually identify a fake divorce letter , very easy . UKVI isn’t stupid . What judge would sign it ? What judge would affix their personal stamp and seal . Pls don’t advise Anyone to do this , they’d get caught and get banned . I can spot a fake divorce letter anywhere , now imagine an immigration officer . Each page of that divorce decree will have an originality stamp of the judge , CTC stamp of the high court . The high court is the proper place and to get a divorce from a statutory marriage , you need to institute an action in court as the petitioner and respondent. The court has to be satisfied that the marriage has irretrievably broken down.

Just so you know , Lagos state has a filing system that makes it easy to verify validity of documents . Court documents authenticity can be verified easily pls .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lusco(f): 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
No, it's 1year
perisabc:
Masters in International Human Resource Management at Sheffield Hallam University is 15 months if I am correct.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
A friend is there and it is 15 months. January intake 2020
lusco:
No, it's 1year
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lusco(f): 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ok.. tanks
perisabc:
£1,000. International application ends July 25. There are numerous scholarships. If you have a minimum of 2:1, you are good to go.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TheGuyFromHR: 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
ariyike23:

Wow , divorce letter in a local govt ? How , when and why pls ? It’s easy to actually identify a fake divorce letter , very easy . UKVI isn’t stupid . What judge would sign it ? What judge would affix their personal stamp and seal . Pls don’t advise Anyone to do this , they’d get caught and get banned . I can spot a fake divorce letter anywhere , now imagine an immigration officer . Each page of that divorce decree will have an originality stamp of the judge , CTC stamp of the high court . The high court is the proper place and to get a divorce from a statutory marriage , you need to institute an action in court as the petitioner and respondent. The court has to be satisfied that the marriage has irretrievably broken down.

Just so you know , Lagos state has a filing system that makes it easy to verify validity of documents . Court documents authenticity can be verified easily pls .

Very correct response.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TheGuyFromHR: 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sadioyesuf:

I need to ask a question in regards for this. The divorce paper is something she can get from her local govt. I don’t think it is an issue to that extent. They wl issue it out within a couple of days. And if no context ,they know how to arrange it. If properly arrange, no cause for alarm. Anybody can divorce anyone at a fucking time. I don’t think UK student visa has time to go and look for ur divorce paper anywhere. My opinion

This is untrue.
Divorce decrees are only granted in court and not by local governments. One has to file a formal petition to dissolve a marriage and a lawyer will have to be involved. No other way to dissolve a marriage validly contracted under the Marriage Act.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ukapplicant: 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hello guys, Is Birmingham city university a private or public school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AAO7(f): 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
TheGuyFromHR:

This is untrue.
Divorce decrees are only granted in court and not by local governments. One has to file a formal petition to dissolve a marriage and a lawyer will have to be involved. No other way to dissolve a marriage validly contracted under the Marriage Act.

Yeah. In the interim she should look at starting the process & getting a decree nisi

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lusco(f): 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
They have 1year on there website
perisabc:
A friend is there and it is 15 months. January intake 2020
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AAO7(f): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
ariyike23:

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Regex: 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
lusco:
Ok, tanks alot

You are welcome. How's the application coming?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lajumberg(m): 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
Are you an applicant at University of Glasgow too?. Let's connect please.

perisabc:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ariyike23(f): 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
AAO7:

Yeah. In the interim she should look at starting the process & getting a decree nisi

That’s what I would expect , to get it started. Divorce processes in Nigeria can be tedious . However, what she needs is a decree absolute. A Decree Nisi doesn’t end a marriage, it just shows that petitioner is entitled to divorce and court is satisfied because a Nisi can still be appealed within 3 months of issue . The Nisi is deemed absolute after 3 months if the judge won’t issue an absolute , they state It there.

I say this because I saw in a UK spouse visa group where a person was asked to provide their absolute after she submitted only the Nisi.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lajumberg(m): 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
perisabc:
The delay in the issuance of CAS for most universities is due to a record number of applications. Even University of Glasgow as prestigious as it is haven't sent my CAS. Issuance begins tomorrow

Same here ooo. Let's connect. You're like the first person on this platform talking about University of Glasgow. I've been feeling alone since

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AAO7(f): 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
ariyike23:

That’s what I would expect , to get it started. Divorce processes in Nigeria can be tedious . However, what she needs is a decree absolute. A Decree Nisi doesn’t end a marriage, it just shows that petitioner is entitled to divorce and court is satisfied because a Nisi can still be appealed within 3 months of issue . The Nisi is deemed absolute after 3 months if the judge won’t issue an absolute , they state It there.

I say this because I saw in a UK spouse visa group where a person was asked to provide their absolute after she submitted only the Nisi.

You’re absolutely correct. She can go ahead and do her application alone while starting the process. Hopefully she’s able to finish before the end of her program cos at it is, she might have to move the wedding. I wish her all the best

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kem2020: 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
themonsieur post=10246250
:

Pls let’s connect, I’m an offer holder too for data science. Pls check ur pm. Or reach me.

Good morning. I'm currently at the Pre-CAS stage. I've paid my deposit, received an unconditional offer, and submitted my pre-CAS documents to my assigned agent for review. I'll most likely receive my CAS this week too. My Medical is on the 16th of June, while my POF matures on the 21st of June. I plan to apply for a visa between 24th and 25th. Please let us connect via email.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sammybliss23(m): 11:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
Exoticmm:

Get an attestation from your uni saying you’re the same person with the different name arrangements, also an affidavit just in case, as some schools don’t accept affidavit.

Thank you for your response. But, i am not talking about school here, I mean visa application. I submitted affidavit already to the school which they accepted before updating my offer. will I submit the affidavit again during the Visa application?, Even if it is not stated on my CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by idealpreye: 12:13am On Jun 22, 2021
Good evening everyone, please I need your input to decide between Staffordshire, Teeside and Liverpool hope University. In terms of getting jobs and overall. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 12:18am On Jun 22, 2021
Yes.
Sammybliss23:

Thank you for your response. But, i am not talking about school here, I mean visa application. I submitted affidavit already to the school which they accepted before updating my offer. will I submit the affidavit again during the Visa application?, Even if it is not stated on my CAS?

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.