Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1301279 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2021
Sworn an affidavit.
temi3131:
Please able men and women your input is needed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by akinday1: 10:27am On Jun 28, 2021
Please I need a clarification on this, I want to apply for a course for January intake but the course I wish to study is not available for Jan 2022, so I thought of applying for the course in Sept 2021 and defer the admission, please with the deferment can i resume with the January class or I have to wait till when next the class will be open? Urgent advise sirs/mas
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Heartsterling: 10:39am On Jun 28, 2021
Good morning. please i am having issues in booking my visa appointment. Who can help me with detail steps for that? Thanks so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Optimally: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2021
I think it would because he has less than 6months on that passport in terms of expiry date, I stand to be corrected though
mattfeuter:

No it won’t.

You can proceed with your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by aduomayebe: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2021
Hello everyone. Please I have an enquiry, while uploading my supporting documents to the TLS website for self Service, do I need to upload the Visa application form as well? That’s the 12 page PDF form.
I didn’t upload that and I don’t know if that will be an issue.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mamatwiny(f): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2021
I am trying to book for TB test, but each time a date appears, there is no time available as any time I click, it tells me slot is not available.

Please assist

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olumike09: 11:34am On Jun 28, 2021
Kindly go to their office to book your test.
mamatwiny:
I am trying to book for TB test, but each time a date appears, there is no time available as any time I click, it tells me slot is not available.

Please assist
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Destiny20five: 11:36am On Jun 28, 2021
No, you do not need to upload it.

aduomayebe:
Hello everyone. Please I have an enquiry, while uploading my supporting documents to the TLS website for self Service, do I need to upload the Visa application form as well? That’s the 12 page PDF form.
I didn’t upload that and I don’t know if that will be an issue.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by aduomayebe: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2021
Destiny20five:
No, you do not need to upload it.

okay. Thanks very much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dapsey92: 11:47am On Jun 28, 2021
scobyy2007:

Make the £3000 deposit
Get CAS
TB TEST

APPLY

@scobyy2007, any idea if UWE Bristol they require bank statement and TB test before issuing CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by yibore1(f): 11:48am On Jun 28, 2021
GeneralFeezy:
Good day house

Please I have a couple of questions

1) How do I make payments for Visa and IHS

2) Anyone here applied to Glasgow Caledonian University? Did you do PRE-CAS interview?

3) I was given a conditional offer in GCU and requested to upload statement of purpose. I've submitted the requested statement of purpose. What could be delaying my unconditional offer?
And can I go ahead with deposit without having received unconditional offer yet?

I'll appreciate answers from y'all.

Thanks

1) U can use dorm account

2) No interview, just a form to fill before ur CAS is released but u have to pay ur initial deposit and submit ur POF.

3) I will advice u receive ur unconditional offer before paying ur deposit. The delay might be because of the upgrade of the school IT system. Reach out to the VISA and CAS team to be better informed.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ab7890: 11:51am On Jun 28, 2021
akinday1:
Please I need a clarification on this, I want to apply for a course for January intake but the course I wish to study is not available for Jan 2022, so I thought of applying for the course in Sept 2021 and defer the admission, please with the deferment can i resume with the January class or I have to wait till when next the class will be open? Urgent advise sirs/mas

Lol they will defer it to sept 2022 then since the course is not available for jan entry.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by yibore1(f): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2021
akinday1:

If the school is not offering the course for January intake, then it won't be possible to defer it to January. It will just be September to September.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by yibore1(f): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
temi3131:
Please able men and women your input is needed

Did u use it in applying for admission?

Try to correct it before applying for Visa because it could affect the success of your visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Johnbuul: 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
When will the 6 months be calculated. is it from the time you are applying or the time the program starts
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Damselawi: 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
Can I pay IHS and visa from my Dom account while the equivalent is taken from my naira account
yibore1:

1) U can use dorm account

2) No interview, just a form to fill before ur CAS is released but u have to pay ur initial deposit and submit ur POF.

3) I will advice u receive ur unconditional offer before paying ur deposit. The delay might be because of the upgrade of the school IT system. Reach out to the VISA and CAS team to be better informed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
dapsey92:

@scobyy2007, any idea if UWE Bristol they require bank statement and TB test before issuing CAS

28 Calendar Days Bank State is mandatory.
TB not required for CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Fk1987: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
Greetings all, Pls which bank is faster to process form A and what rate, those that recently paid?

Thanks for ur anticipated response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Vaneecoco: 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
Good afternoon guys, abeg who has a contact for someone at the new immigration express center in Abuja, please help a sister. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by EddyNumerouno(m): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hello, 

During my school application process, i applied as a sponsored student without scholarship. but things have changed as i currently have the funds and i will like to make the payment ASAP using my account.

However I'm skeptical about this change of sponsorship as i dont want any change to affect my visa application. 

kindly advice on this as time is fast passing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dallas1122: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
dapsey92:

UWE requires ur POF to issue CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by akinday1: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
yibore1:

If the school is not offering the course for January intake, then it won't be possible to defer it to January. It will just be September to September.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by akinday1: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ab7890:

Lol they will defer it to sept 2022 then since the course is not available for jan entry.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by omoondo: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hello Good people, I got a mail from my school now that UKVI has informed them that they have now "used" my CAS. I guess it means that the application is now being treated.Today is the 8th working day after biometrics.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Deering1008: 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
@justewise and other gurus in the house, Please attend to this and again is it all schools that send such mail to applicants? I did biometrics since 7th of June (standard) but got no such mail neither pick up mail from TLS till now
omoondo:
Hello Good people, I got a mail from my school now that UKVI has informed them that they have now "used" my CAS. I guess it means that the application is now being treated.Today is the 8th working day after biometrics.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by omoondo: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
Deering1008:
@justewise and other gurus in the house, Please attend to this and again is it all schools that send such mail to applicants? I did biometrics since 7th of June (standard) but got no such mail neither pick up mail from TLS till now

This is an excerpt of the mail:

If you made your Student visa / Tier 4 visa application outside of the UK (you applied for entry clearance):

1. Your CAS is ‘Used’ because a Visa Officer has received your application and will now consider it.

2. The Visa Officer should make a decision on your application within UKVI’s advertised processing times: https://www.gov.uk/visa-processing-times. Please note that these times do not include weekends or public holidays. If you have paid for and used the Priority Visa Service you should receive a decision within the local advertised time for that service.

3. If the Home Office (UKVI) grants your application please read the information at the link below, which explains how your visa will be issued and how to check its details: https://www.ukcisa.org.uk/Information--Advice/Visas-and-Immigration/Making-a-Tier-4-General-application-outside-the-UK. Click ‘When your visa is issued’.

4. Please note that you must provide us with colour scans or photographs of the personal details page and the entry vignette in your passport, and both sides of your BRP card, when you have collected it from the Post Office. The University is required by law to obtain copies of these documents in order to enrol you. Please email them to ..........

5. If you have already started your course and applied for an extension to your visa from outside of the UK, you must provide us with colour scans or photographs of both sides of your BRP card. Failure to do this within a reasonable period may result in your enrolment on the course being blocked.

6. If the Home Office refuses your application, it will provide you with a ‘Refusal Notice’. As soon as you receive this notice, you should urgently seek advice from the university’...... You must also provide us with a copy of every page of your ‘Refusal Notice’.

7. An International Student Adviser at the Student Advice Service will contact you to offer you advice on the Home Office’s refusal.

8.You should note that you can only use a CAS once. If you are advised to make another Student visa application, you cannot use the same CAS again but will need a new CAS number.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by angelss813(f): 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
Good afternoon family,
I am confused about my POF
After printing the 28days, Manchester Metropolitan University said I did not make transaction on the 28th day before printing for CAS. Is it compulsory to make payment before printing?
What can I do please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
elmay33:
Good Day Dear Fam.

Please I have been following this thread, and it's very informative.I got an unconditional Offer Last Year with Cardiff but due to covid, I didn't proceed, so I deferred my admission. I would like to proceed with my admission this year Sept 2021. But before I make any payments to school for CAS, TB etc. I need some advise please.

1. I got admitted with Neco results and English proficiency from my University, I dont ve WAEC. Would I need to write IELTS for Visa application?

2. I'm particularly scared as I got a student Visa refusal from Ireland and one of the reasons written was I didn't submit an IELTS results even though I presented my Neco and English Language Proficiency from University to the Ireland Embassy. Would this affect UK visa application/ decision ?

Kindly Advise,

@justwise, and all the Guru in house

Thanks

Ireland specifically requests for IELTS, from what I've read on UK, it all depends on your university and what is written on your cas

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
Do a transaction today and print another statement and send to them.
angelss813:
Good afternoon family,
After printing the 28days, Manchester Metropolitan University said I did not make transaction on the 28th day before printing for CAS.
What can I do please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mobeejay: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
angelss813:
Good afternoon family,
After printing the 28days, Manchester Metropolitan University said I did not make transaction on the 28th day before printing for CAS.
What can I do please
From what date to what date is your Statement of Account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dbiks: 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
Pls house can one print out POF himself from the phone or it must be printed from the bank and bear bank stam and signature
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by shadlyblinks: 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
Please, I also have the same question

dapsey92:

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.