Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1301379 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by restore2023: 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
thaprofit88:

Congratulations bro.
Please how much did you pay as IHS fees for your family size? I also have similar family size and we are currently counting pof.

I paid 1040$ for each
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TheGuyFromHR: 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
Justice2700:
Please I need clarification, I’m applying for a student visa to the Uk with my husband as a dependent. I have my CAS. There’s a place on the visa application form that ask, if anyone is financially dependent on me whether traveling with me or at home. I don’t know if I’m suppose to indicate that my husband is financially dependent on me since we intend traveling together and I’m the main applicant. Or I should indicate No. I’m kind of confused because he isn’t dependent on me in reality, he is only traveling as a dependent.

Answer is no.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by restore2023: 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
10dertosssss:
Please how long did it take them to issue CAS for you after you had submitted TB test certificate and POF to Bradford uni? Congratulationsby the way!

For university of Bradford.
While you wait for your POF 28 days, book an appointment for your pre cas interview.
CAS is usually issued within24 hrs

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by restore2023: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
Damzydaymond19:

Congratulations. Did u use ikeja or VI

vI
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oggg: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
Keren12:
Honestly I am confuse on this visa fee process. How much will it take 3 applicant to apply to uk. Base on standard , priority. Ihs, biometric everything oh. How much will it cost me in Naira to succefully submit my application. Wish to get a favorable reply soon. Thanks
if u read page 1, all ur confusion will no longer be confused. Just click on it

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by FruitfulRay(f): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
Good day all, thanks so much for the assistance rendered here, God bless you all.

Please I need assistance here. My tuition is 14,100 pounds, I was given a scholarship of 3,000 pounds. When filling the Visa form, when asked how much my fees is, what should I write? 14,100 or 11,100.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Justice2700: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
TheGuyFromHR:

Answer is no.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Justice2700: 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
restore2023:

For university of Bradford.
While you wait for your POF 28 days, book an appointment for your pre cas interview.
CAS is usually issued within24 hrs

Hi, I’m also intending to go to Bradford, I have my CAs already, and I’m applying with my husband as my dependent. I’m stuck filling the visa application form, I am not sure what information to provide in the part of “other information”, can you kindly help with a guide on that, then did you have to include your employment details while filling the application form.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by zeke100(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by worldazzling: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hello gurus,

I would like to ask again, can I pay with my ATM or cash for assisted service tomorrow when I get there if I have a chosen self services first a I can upload the documents.

Anyone can confirm this is possible at TLS on my appointment date please. Thank you very much in anticipation for your response.

I appreciate all the efforts and responses this far. I look forward to your swift responses as alway.

worldazzling:
Thank you for your response

I appreciate it , I would like to ask, will they be able to update the form or I need to write a letter indicating I forgot to add that to my travel history. I await your swift response. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
worldazzling:

Hello gurus,

I would like to ask again, can I pay with my ATM or cash for assisted service tomorrow when I get there if I have a chosen self services first a I can upload the documents.

Anyone can confirm this is possible at TLS on my appointment date please. Thank you very much in anticipation for your response.

I appreciate all the efforts and responses this far. I look forward to your swift responses as alway.

Yes you have to pay with your atm. You can't pay cash.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Holufunmee: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hello people,
Please is anyone going to GCU London campus? or is it only GCU Scotland people like. I need someone to share thought with me on GCU London please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
I believe this information should be on your CAS. My CAS showed the full tuition fee and The discount I got from my school was included as fees paid by me on my CAS cos there is a subsequent question on how much of the fees have been paid by you when filling the Visa form.
FruitfulRay:
Good day all, thanks so much for the assistance rendered here, God bless you all.

Please I need assistance here. My tuition is 14,100 pounds, I was given a scholarship of 3,000 pounds. When filling the Visa form, when asked how much my fees is, what should I write? 14,100 or 11,100.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nmagna(m): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
Did you Submit pof alongside? Also when did you pay your deposit

jebelkhan:

Still waiting patiently for CAS Data Check, I refresh my mail every second... cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Iyafife: 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
Please how much did you pay for VI and did you pay the amount for each of your dependants?

restore2023:

vI
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by omabiodun: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hi everyone, thanks for the good info been uploaded here,
pls I want to change my TB test centre from Abuja to Lagos, how will I go about it? Very urgent pls...Many thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Justice2700: 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hello gurus in the house
I have my CAs already for Bradford uni, and I’m applying with my husband as my dependent. I’m stuck filling the visa application form, I am not sure what information to provide in the part of “other information”, can anyone kindly help with a guide on that, then do I have to fill in employment details while filling the application form.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jebelkhan(m): 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nmagna:
Did you Submit pof alongside? Also when did you pay your deposit

No I did not. 4th of June. If PoF is required as confirmed by @omolola2017, it'll be part of the CAS Data Check.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Maynne: 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Alright Thank you very much.
Is your Cas out? How long did it take please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sammybliss23(m): 12:00am On Jul 06, 2021
restore2023:

vI

Did you pay 33,000 for choosing Vi. And if me and my dependant are applying together, do we pay one 33,000 (as per one application) or we pay individually.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by emmaze2000(m): 1:15am On Jul 06, 2021
akinezzy:
Hi guys,

Has anyone used GLOBUS Bank for POF for visa application before, the bank is not known like other banks(First bank, GTB, UBA) in Nigeria. Hope it won't be a problem.

I have someone that have used it and gotten visa

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by akinezzy(m): 4:47am On Jul 06, 2021
emmaze2000:

I have someone that have used it and gotten visa

Thanks,I am skeptical because there is just one physical branch in VI.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by smileforme15: 5:12am On Jul 06, 2021
justwise:

Can your dad transfer the money to your account?

I do hope so too.

But if not, and it is not advisable, He can sponsor me, then I will sponsor my dependents.

Does that work by applying at different intervals or presenting the two bank statements at thesame time?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 5:28am On Jul 06, 2021
Who says you 'might' not be given visa undecided

If you at least read on your own what the UkVI rules say and ignore hearsay and doubts. If it's Nairaland you enjoy reading cheesy, read a couple of pages back (maybe previous thread) and you will see applicants who's done the same.

You don't need to take TB test if this is your preferred choice. Make sure you state the reason why you are excluded.

All the best

Oma500:
Please house see what I am asking about regarding the TB. Will come back from Dubai to apply for my visa since I might not be given the visa if I apply from Dubai considering my PoF will be from a Nigerian account. So please do I need to take TB test since UAE (Dubai) isn't listed among the countries that have to take TB test and I have be here for almost 3yrs
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 5:36am On Jul 06, 2021
As long as it's regulated by the CBN and UKVI can verify your details with the bank.

akinezzy:

Thanks,I am skeptical because there is just one physical branch in VI.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 7:11am On Jul 06, 2021
GodnGold:
Congratulations! I had same issue. God did it for me.
Please don’t make this mistake.
I lost over 10kg in one night when I learnt of my error.

How far? Have you gotten your visa, I remember, it shall surely end in praise ijn.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 7:14am On Jul 06, 2021
FruitfulRay:

Thanks

Check the details on your CAS. The total tuition fee will be listed and the amount you've paid.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GeneralFeezy(m): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2021
Hello everyone.
Can someone with Tier 4 (student) visa apply for PTA?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Braindrain2000: 7:41am On Jul 06, 2021
Good day guys a quick one, please do any know if ikeja tls accepts Walk-in?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by boommer: 7:54am On Jul 06, 2021
Amylew:

TLS is where you book appointment for biometrics, pay for assisted service, priority or any other Value added service you want. You only get access after you submit your application and pay for visa fees and ihs.

IOM is the clinic where you do your tuberculosis test. You need an appointment or you go there physically to write your name down. You must upload the TB certificate with your documents.

Thank you for your response

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.