Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1300858 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TobyTreasure: 5:38am On Jul 07, 2021
scobyy2007:
Congratulations!!!

I sent you an email. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by seeseun(f): 5:55am On Jul 07, 2021
Hello @Justwise,

For Visa Applications, period usually stated for declaring Visa Denials is 10Years. Is it ok to exclude any such information beyond 10Years, Just a tad worried. I had a UK Visa Denials in 2008 and Another in 2017, although I eventually received A UK Visit Visa in 2017 and have been to the UK twice, Also Had US Visas and been to the USA once, thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hapiaka: 5:57am On Jul 07, 2021
Please did the amount your spouse used for POF include your balance or only his/her own of about 4m?
Ojasope1:

visa alert!

Application date: 21 June
Biometric: 22 June
Collection email: 6 July
Collection date: 6 July
visa valid: 1 month prior course start date
Type: Standard
Dependant- spouse
University: SHU
Visa refusal: 1 US visit declared
TLS Ikeja.

Alhamdulillah for the journey so far. Thank you to everyone who made this happen. I am very grateful. Ojasope las las.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by yormieK(m): 6:09am On Jul 07, 2021
Am also waiting to get CAS data check document and CAS statement as well. Please update when you have any info regards this.
jebelkhan:

We plenty on this table...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oma500(f): 6:17am On Jul 07, 2021
Kemiajiboye:

I will advise you do a TB test in Dubai because there's no Available date in Lagos or Abuja

Dubai don't have approved TB center because UAE isn't listed in the country that needed TB test
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oma500(f): 6:28am On Jul 07, 2021
Please has anyone here used bank statement from another country to apply in another for a UK visa.. just hearing no available dates for TB in Nigeria omg I AM CONFUSED ��‍♂️. Do I really need to do the TB test since I will be coming back just to applying.. I will not even stay up to 6months according to the site.. please if anyone have experience on this area please please help me out here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ojasope1: 6:30am On Jul 07, 2021
hapiaka:
Please did the amount your spouse used for POF include your balance or only his/her own of about 4m?

Only her own.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jamesobedbaisel: 6:33am On Jul 07, 2021
TosinKate:
The only way the PoF was acknowledged is by getting a copied email sent to my bank for verification.

If you did not get this, kindly send an email to the Africa Office.

How many days did it take for you get the copied mail or acknowledgment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 6:53am On Jul 07, 2021
mymedical.iom.int/apps/omas/#_frmHome
Above is the link to the booking. Put in the relevant detail and select any available date.

After getting confirmation on your email. Make payment to their account. Payment details can be found on their website.

Then write to them via email to request a change of date. State the reason for this request. Attached your payment details and passport data page.

You will get the regular auto-reply email, wait and you will get responded to.

Alternatively, upon your arrival to Nigeria, go to their office to do the manual booking.
You will likely get the result on the same day of the test or the next day.

Best wishes.

Oma500:

Ok please share with me how to go about the IOM, TB test and how long does it take for the test to come out?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jebelkhan(m): 7:00am On Jul 07, 2021
yormieK:
Am also waiting to get CAS data check document and CAS statement as well. Please update when you have any info regards this.

My person, we dey together... grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ibromoney: 7:04am On Jul 07, 2021
Hello. Has RGU started issuing CAS? If not, when are they likely to start issuing CAS? Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Felosa(m): 7:20am On Jul 07, 2021
How can one know if your visa was approved or rejected through the decision email?!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Justice2700: 7:23am On Jul 07, 2021
Goodmorning house, please Can one pay for priority at the visa application center after booking standard online?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by L0rdRahl: 7:34am On Jul 07, 2021
Justice2700:
Goodmorning house, please Can one pay for priority at the visa application center after booking standard online?
No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oliviaxx(f): 7:45am On Jul 07, 2021
jamesobedbaisel:
Hello family. Please those who have received their CAS from teesside university. When you uploaded your POF do they acknowledge receipt. I have uploaded and still nothing that’s why I’m asking.

Also send your POF in an email to africa@tees.ac.uk
Then they’ll send a verification mail to your bank and put you in copy

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ykaa(m): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2021
TheGuyFromHR:

Game.
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DeeOneBangin: 8:15am On Jul 07, 2021
seeseun:
Hello @Justwise,

For Visa Applications, period usually stated for declaring Visa Denials is 10Years. Is it ok to exclude any such information beyond 10Years, Just a tad worried. I had a UK Visa Denials in 2008 and Another in 2017, although I eventually received A UK Visit Visa in 2017 and have been to the UK twice, Also Had US Visas and been to the USA once, thanks.

This is no longer appropriate. The question now is “For either the UK or any other country, have you ever been refused a visa”

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by okhueleigbe: 8:26am On Jul 07, 2021
Ojasope1:

visa alert!

Application date: 21 June
Biometric: 22 June
Collection email: 6 July
Collection date: 6 July
visa valid: 1 month prior course start date
Type: Standard
Dependant- spouse
University: SHU
Visa refusal: 1 US visit declared
TLS Ikeja.

Alhamdulillah for the journey so far. Thank you to everyone who made this happen. I am very grateful. Ojasope las las.

Congrats we shall all testify... Amen

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jamesobedbaisel: 8:36am On Jul 07, 2021
Oliviaxx:

Also send your POF in an email to africa@tees.ac.uk
Then they’ll send a verification mail to your bank and put you in copy

I haven’t done this one I will do it right away. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by omoondo: 9:05am On Jul 07, 2021
Application transferred to VAC..waiting to testify

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Babie3: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2021
Hello house a quick one!!!! Can someone be denined a student visa on the ground of been pregnant but declared single while filling the visa form.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by seeseun(f): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2021
DeeOneBangin:

This is no longer appropriate. The question now is “For either the UK or any other country, have you ever been refused a visa”

Well noted, thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by okhueleigbe: 9:14am On Jul 07, 2021
AwesomeG1:
VISA ALERT!!! VISA ALERT!!! VISA ALERT!!!

Application date June 2nd (Standard)
Biometrics June 4th

On the 15th working day, i got a mail that my application wasn't straight forward so they needed more time to make a decision

July 2nd, Application Transferred to VAC
July 2nd, Travel Documents ready for collection.

Collected the passport today with my VISA intact.

1 US visa refusal (tourist)
1 SA visa refusal (tourist)

It wasn't an easy journey especially after getting the non-straight forward mail. I read so many articles about non straight forward mails and how it takes 8 - 12 weeks to get a response from the UKVI.I prayed asked God for a quick response, and i got my collection mail just after 5 working days.

To all those waiting for unconditional offer, CAS, TB Test, Biometrics and VISA, I pray everything will work out for your good in Jesus name.

Congrats... Amen
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Orofun1: 9:17am On Jul 07, 2021
You don't need the TB test actually
Oma500:

But then again please what does this mean @TosinKate? Or while writing the email to IOM do I ask them if I will be needing it ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bukolami22(f): 9:24am On Jul 07, 2021
charming01:
Congratulations
]VISA ALERT!!!!!!

Submitted: 30/04/2021
Biometrics: 04/05/2021
Dependant Visa: Standard
Family of 3.
TLS VI
Collection mail: 18/05/2021
Visa was actually approved:10/05/2021
All 3 received same day.

Thanks be to God.
Good morning, kindly check your mail as I will need your guidance on the dependent visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dallas1122: 9:26am On Jul 07, 2021
AwesomeG1:

Application date June 2nd (Standard)
Biometrics June 4th

On the 15th working day, i got a mail that my application wasn't straight forward so they needed more time to make a decision

July 2nd, Application Transferred to VAC
July 2nd, Travel Documents ready for collection.

Collected the passport today with my VISA intact.

1 US visa refusal (tourist)
1 SA visa refusal (tourist)

It wasn't an easy journey especially after getting the non-straight forward mail. I read so many articles about non straight forward mails and how it takes 8 - 12 weeks to get a response from the UKVI.I prayed asked God for a quick response, and i got my collection mail just after 5 working days.

To all those waiting for unconditional offer, CAS, TB Test, Biometrics and VISA, I pray everything will work out for your good in Jesus name.

Congratulations man, the waiting non easy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2021
I am confused myself as to why you are confused. And you never even start assignments of 2000/5000 words LOL.

I personally have used naira account when I applied from another EU country.

The rules are there for everyone to read and they are straightforward and simple as you can see clearly you are exempted if you decide to apply in naija. The attach is one of my applicants who returned to apply without doing TB and there was no issues whatsoever.

Un-confuse yourself and decide on what to do. All the best

Oma500:
Please has anyone here used bank statement from another country to apply in another for a UK visa.. just hearing no available dates for TB in Nigeria omg I AM CONFUSED ��‍♂️. Do I really need to do the TB test since I will be coming back just to applying.. I will not even stay up to 6months according to the site.. please if anyone have experience on this area please please help me out here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Justice2700: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2021
L0rdRahl:

No

Thank you

After paying for my ihs and visa fee, I’m trying to book a date and pay for priority on the site. However the payment is not going through, I’m using barter by flutterwave for my payment. It is what I used for the ihs fee and the visa fee. Please any one with input as to what I can do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oma500(f): 9:36am On Jul 07, 2021
Orofun1:
You don't need the TB test actually

God I am as confused as hell! I don't even know what to do or go with again... I had to call UK embassy Abuja this morning the guy isn't even informed.. I AM TIRED

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.