Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1301098 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by starboychan: 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
@justwise

This person is spamming the thread. Please kindly do the needful

Labio0004:

Congratulations. I graduated from De Montfort University Leicester.

Let me know if you need any assistance ASAP.

Stay safe.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Jaygibson: 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
Labio0004:

Congratulations �. Let me know if you need accomodation for a short stay (Isolation or for a month) .

Which one be lemme know if you need accomodation? You be Sheraton? Y'all open eyes for this person o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
Labio0004:

Smiles. I am only offering assistance or support if you need it as I was once in your shoes and I got help from someone on nairaland in 2015.

You need to stop this.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Iyafife: 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
omopapa:
What is wrong in what I said? 2 academic years but in reality it’s 18months. Also if your nursing degree isn’t accredited by NMC u only dashed the uni money

How do you differentiate between the nursing degree that's accredited by NMC and the one that's not please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by awumen: 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
justwise:

You need to stop this.

Thank you
@justwise,If I may ask,he/she should stop what?
spamming or willing to help others?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by omopapa: 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
It shld say on the uni website or check here

https://www.nmc.org.uk/education/approved-programmes/

Iyafife:

How do you differentiate between the nursing degree that's accredited by NMC and the one that's not please?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
awumen:

@justwise,If I may ask,he/she should stop what?
spamming or willing to help others?

Both
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Victorex001(m): 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
Wegothere:

Bro,

Pls calm down. Don't let it affect your health. Provided you did the right thing, it will surely come out and with your expected result.

Don't put your mind too much with the number days your see on the website. It may come b4 or after the days. I did mine since December 16 (standard) and it is more than 22 working days against the 15 working days on the website.

Pls don't let it affect you. Put your mind off it.

Thanks Bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by asusfanatic: 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
awumen:
Ok
Payment goes through immediately.
Just fund your wallet for IHS,chose paga and pay, then fund your naira card for visa fee, chose paga verve and pay

IHS payment was successful, but for paga verve, im getting my the transaction exceeds my limit of 100k (zenith mastercard)

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Towotowo: 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
This happened to me yesterday, i had to move money from my zenith to uba bank and used the card to pay visa fee from paga verve.. Zenith card get wahala

asusfanatic:

IHS payment was successful, but for paga verve, im getting my the transaction exceeds my limit of 100k (zenith mastercard)

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by asusfanatic: 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
thanks alot.

Towotowo:
This happened to me yesterday, i had to move money from my zenith to uba bank and used the card to pay visa fee from paga verve.. Zenith card get wahala

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by akanniade10(m): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
omopapa:
MSc Mental health is 18months and it qualifies you as a practicing Mental Health Nurse, I’d choose that over BSc

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by akanniade10(m): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
hosey:

Go for MSc as it costs less and of higher level. You can also bring your dependent. Many candidate with non nursing background and get MSc Nursing pre registration (2 years) without studying Nursing. Google and ccheck for the requirements. You can get experience in Nigeria and it is accounted for in admission.

Also, when you study a BSc programme, you cannot bring any dependent.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by awumen: 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
justwise:

Both
On spamming,Yes while on him willing to help I will say No.
I have received lots of help here,from nairaland I have come to see future and hope in Nigeria because of the wonderful and honest people I have met (not in real life o) here. He is only willing to give what he has received here. I will advise you let him do that, after all the help is only for those who will need it and make request.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ohkikihorlar123: 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
yinkansola:
Please is there anyone who has a shared apartment and looking for a partner at hatfield (hertfordshire)?

Same here. I'm looking out for an off campus accommodation. Are you still in the country?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dramaqueen12345(f): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
asusfanatic:
Hi guys !

ps those who recently paid visa and ihs using paga, how long did it take for the payment to go thru ? aboki rate is too high for dollar card.

I just made payment yesterday. IHS was paid using my paga wallet and visa was removed from my gtb card even though I clicked on paga verve but the money was deducted from my gtb acct. Then I used my brother’s pounds debit card to pay for priority service. I hope this is helpful.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dramaqueen12345(f): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
Victorex001:

No decision mail yet...Half day already.

This is troubling

Victor, with the way you are troubled and worried, i swear if you dont come back to share your testimony, the thunder that will faya you ehn...cos even me I’m worried for you. You’ve come this far papa...just calm down...and breathe okay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by asusfanatic: 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
yes. thanks. did it with gtbank card

Dramaqueen12345:

I just made payment yesterday. IHS was paid using my paga wallet and visa was removed from my gtb card even though I clicked on paga verve but the money was deducted from my gtb acct. Then I used my brother’s pounds debit card to pay for priority service. I hope this is helpful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dramaqueen12345(f): 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
samzy66:
Please I need advice on which bank to use for my form a school fees payment that's fast...I used zenith and it's over a week now still nothing

Try keystone bank. I just used them to pay for my sister’s fee and they said cbn should approve pounds by evening today. So you might be lucky if you go early tomorrow morning. I used them as well and i was sorted in 3 days after that stupid ecobank wasted my time for one week...awon bastards

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dramaqueen12345(f): 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
asusfanatic:
QUESTION PLS

my tuition is 14k with1k discount net tuition is 13k. On visa application should I fill 13k or 14k for tuition fee?
Isn’t this information on your CAS though? I think you should check so you can fill the correct thing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dramaqueen12345(f): 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
I just want to give my own testimony even though I have not gone for biometrics or collected visa.

I remember my first day here on nairaland on the previous thread. I was soooo confused. I had no idea what people were saying. I was just seeing paga verve this, IHS, priority, super priority, biometrics, tls...i didnt even know what tls was until last month...I was sooooo confusedd and scared. Using an agent wasn’t even an option cos money no dey.. But I am not one to give up early so I started asking questions..even the ones considered stupid, i asked.. While some people abused me over my naivety, some people took their time to address me. I had not even started applying to schools, i just knew i wanted to japa. Eventually, i started my application to different schools. Everytime I wake up in the morning, i will carry my book and pen to start jotting down people’s contributions. Whenever I was confused again, I’d ask questions and get teased sometimes but someone would still drop a reply. Guys, I did my application myself yesterday. I had my book and my laptop overnight. I applied for IHS, visa and even had my brother’s card details to pay for priority.I was ready. I felt like I was fully equipped for the battle. i was just beaming from ear to ear as I was applying. Like ehn ehnnnn so this is what this people have been talking about since. And i completed my application this morning when eye wanted to tear at 3am.

This is me saying thanks to everyone that has one way or the other contributed to this thread. Thank you sooo much for your help. You have no idea how the little contributions go a long way. Thank you.

And this is my advice to new followers. Ask your questions.Be it stupid or not, ASK. Yes people will tease you and abuse you sef but there is always that one person that will drop the right answer. Just always read through threads and you will def see the answer you’re looking for. Alot of questions have been answered in the past but laziness will not let us go through (yes I am guilty) but its fine. Still ask. Don’t give up yet. I didnt use agent. Nairaland is my agent and i didnt pay a dime. All I did was consistent with reading comments and taking notes.

I have decided to start commenting and helping people here the way everyone helped me. If anybody like, abuse me. E dey for your pocket. Can’t wait to start using UKvi terminologies. Wahala for person wey no go understand o hahahahaha

Ps: Victor be calming down o.hehe. Your visa is ready. Go and collect it at tls. Thank you

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tuncutie(f): 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
Good evening ,I booked a BA flight for my dependant but I want link to recognize hospital to take Covid test.Please share list of where the test can be take in Lagos .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SeunOL: 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
tuncutie:
Good evening ,I booked a BA flight for my dependant but I want link to recognize hospital to take Covid test.Please share list of where the test can be take in Lagos .

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by asusfanatic: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
both are stated on the CAS

Dramaqueen12345:

Isn’t this information on your CAS though? I think you should check so you can fill the correct thing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by asusfanatic: 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
Depends on the school. If Waec is more than 4 years some schools ask for letter of language instruction from your University. I ended up wrtiting IELTS academic CD because the wahala from my uni in naija and UK was too much.

Uriel12:
Good morning everyone.
I have a quick question.
Please is the IELTS examination a necessity when applying for admission?

I'm really lost here cause I don't know where to start reading from on the thread.
Everything I'm seeing is just priority. undecided undecided undecided
I'd appreciate the guidance of any experienced person. cry cry cry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
awumen:

On spamming,Yes while on him willing to help I will say No.
I have received lots of help here,from nairaland I have come to see future and hope in Nigeria because of the wonderful and honest people I have met (not in real life o) here. He is only willing to give what he has received here. I will advise you let him do that, after all the help is only for those who will need it and make request.

I'm not sure you understood what is going on here . So in your own wisdom that individual got help here 6yrs ago but decided to register today? Ready to offer strangers here an accommodation for the period of isolation?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Samoludayo: 12:12am On Jan 21, 2021
My good people please I need an urgent answers to the question below. Note: I have asked this question b4 but some1 here replied was pointing to the fact I haven't gotten Visa yet. Now the my ViSA is approved I still dont have answers to the questions.

QUESTIONS:
1. If 2 adults are traveling together does it mean that the maximum amount they can both hold as cash is £10,000 or each person can hold up to maximum of £10,000?

2. If I have fund in my naija account how do I have access to it in the UK since maximum foreign withdraw is $100 per months, and that wont be enough for monthly up keep.

Please quick response will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by slimdolyin(m): 12:25am On Jan 21, 2021
1. $10,000 is the required amount you can carry per person but if you have more you must declare it at your point of departure.

2. open a domicilary account either dollar or pound and you will have full access to your funds anywhere in the world with your ATM card.

Samoludayo:
My good people please I need an urgent answers to the question below. Note: I have asked this question b4 but some1 here replied was pointing to the fact I haven't gotten Visa yet. Now the my ViSA is approved I still dont have answers to the questions.

QUESTIONS:
1. If 2 adults are traveling together does it mean that the maximum amount they can both hold as cash is £10,000 or each person can hold up to maximum of £10,000?

2. If I have fund in my naija account how do I have access to it in the UK since maximum foreign withdraw is $100 per months, and that wont be enough for monthly up keep.

Please quick response will be appreciated

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.