Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1300612 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Justyno301: 9:17am On Aug 11, 2021
Is yellow fever card needed at the airport before boarding?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hapiaka: 9:22am On Aug 11, 2021
OMO I JUST BOOKED VI TLS NOW PREMIUM FOR 2 PM NO NEED TO HUSTLE FOR WALK IN AGAIN
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by angelss813(f): 9:29am On Aug 11, 2021
Good morning house,
Please how much will I pay for 18months IHS.
Quick one please
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by emmynent(m): 9:35am On Aug 11, 2021
hapiaka:
OMO I JUST BOOKED VI TLS NOW PREMIUM FOR 2 PM NO NEED TO HUSTLE FOR WALK IN AGAIN
Kindly elaborate on this. How did you do it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fificole: 9:36am On Aug 11, 2021
CAS used simply means it has been viewed or accessed by Home Office. It also means that if your visa is NOT approved you cannot use the same CAS to reapply. A new one will have to be issued.

A new CAS does not apply to AR. All these information are on every school's website.

Additionally, NOT every school notifies you that the CAS has been USED same way not ALL banks notify you your bank statement was confirmed. Neither my bank or school did.

kayalade123:

Most people that get those kind of mails got visas approved
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fificole: 9:38am On Aug 11, 2021
No.

Justyno301:
Is yellow fever card needed at the airport before boarding?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tajmal: 9:38am On Aug 11, 2021
You're damn right about what you see on their website. A friend was offered conditional offer and was told to pay 65% of the tution fee before CAS
cvdoctor:
Anyone applying to University of berdforshire?
Please can you confirm what the deposit payment for tuition fee is. I'm seeing 65% of full amount on the website. Just want to be sure I'm seeing the right info.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Slimberry1(f): 9:41am On Aug 11, 2021
Slimberry1:

If you did your biometrics on the 3rd of August at Ikeja Centre with priority and you've received collection mail already kindly signify. Thanks.

Anyone?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2021
fificole:
CAS used simply means it has been viewed or accessed by Home Office. It also means that if your visa is NOT approved you cannot use the same CAS to reapply. A new one will have to be issued.

A new CAS does not apply to AR. All these information are on every school's website.

Additionally, NOT every school notifies you that the CAS has been USED same way not ALL banks notify you your bank statement was confirmed. Neither my bank or school did.

Well said
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 9:43am On Aug 11, 2021
tajmal:
You're damn right about what you see on their website. A friend was offered conditional offer and was told to pay 65% of the tution fee before CAS
65% before CAS issuance. o loud gan! shocked
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Pascalinho4real: 9:43am On Aug 11, 2021
hapiaka:

Please how did you do that ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Skeenytee93: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2021
It was written on the transcript ...this is the same transcript I submitted to the school
fetomowo:
Was the BCU address written on the transcript or on a cover letter?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by folaranmi1009: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2021
Good morning N/L family... Pls my uncle is the one sponsoring me, do i need to do change of surname for him or i get consent letter from him, cos I'm currently using an agent and she said if i use consent letter the application wont be smooth or my uncle put the money in my acct. Pls how do i go about this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angellaw(f): 10:03am On Aug 11, 2021
Tnx so much @Rayralph

rayralph:

I used Fidelity.

I ddnt get any notification and visa was issued.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by timishift(m): 10:11am On Aug 11, 2021
Only your parent can sponsor you and will require you present a birth certificate, statement of account & sponsorship letter. It is advisable you tell your uncle to transfer funds to your account.
folaranmi1009:
Good morning N/L family... Pls my uncle is the one sponsoring me, do i need to do change of surname for him or i get consent letter from him, cos I'm currently using an agent and she said if i use consent letter the application wont be smooth or my uncle put the money in my acct. Pls how do i go about this?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by marvelife: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2021
Good day house, I got a conditional offer from the teesside university where I need to pay £4k as deposit

But I'm perplexed what's the best means to get this done. I'm not in Nigeria right now
Did anyone know the time frame to get this money paid?

I don't even have masters card

Any tips please.
Educate me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Justyno301: 10:15am On Aug 11, 2021
fificole:
No.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ddee20150: 10:17am On Aug 11, 2021
Good day people,

Pls. Is there any school that issues CAS without POF statement....(after paying deposit)

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fetomowo: 10:23am On Aug 11, 2021
You can use it. So far it's genuine and that's what Coventry used to decide your offer.

Skeenytee93:
It was written on the transcript ...this is the same transcript I submitted to the school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by KenE28: 10:24am On Aug 11, 2021
ddee20150:
Good day people,

Pls. Is there any school that issues CAS without POF statement....(after paying deposit)

Thank you

I'm sure of University of Hull.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fetomowo: 10:27am On Aug 11, 2021
You have to do it before 28th of August. You have no time to waste again. They are likely to stop issuing CAS from 4th of September.

You can pay from anywhere. I'd suggest you call up you account manager and speak to them.
marvelife:
Good day house, I got a conditional offer from the teesside university where I need to pay £4k as deposit

But I'm perplexed what's the best means to get this done. I'm not in Nigeria right now
Did anyone know the time frame to get this money paid?

I don't even have masters card

Any tips please.
Educate me

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tajmal: 10:29am On Aug 11, 2021
A swear! Dem no serious for that school. TEF Silver for that matter
ccurrie:

65% before CAS issuance. o loud gan! shocked
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ddee20150: 10:33am On Aug 11, 2021
KenE28:

I'm sure of University of Hull.

Thank You
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Proppie: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2021
You really dey Para... My guy say na TEF silver for that matter... grin

But their school fees is cheap oh... Just checked them out...

tajmal:
A swear! Dem no serious for that school. TEF Silver for that matter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prettytorlar(f): 10:42am On Aug 11, 2021
Thank you so much for the breakdown. I'll try to be there by 4am cheesy to avoid stories that touch grin

Thanks once again.

Zimzee:
I was no 28 on today's walk in list, I wasn't able to do yesterday cos I came by 7am and my no was 59 on the list, so I got there by 5.56am today and I was lucky to be among the first 10 to enter despite being 28 on the list cos a lot of people went to sit after writing names, thereby giving the ones standing the opportunity to move in immediately the man came to pick first 10. I also noticed they were not following the list. The man first attended to people he collected there GWF nos the previous day before the once for today. It was stressful but it ended in praise.
Just be there by at least 5.30 if you want to be among the first 15. Even though standing for that long is not easy, try as much as possible to stand close to the gate, towards the left side that is meant for walk if your number falls with 1-20.
Hope this helps.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angellaw(f): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2021
Napier student pls i know there was no interview done with sch but did the home office schedule any interview for you? Because i was scheduled for an interview for 9th of August and am yet to do it. I have sent series of mails, no response. My biometrics was done on july 8, standard and since then nothing.
They sent 3 not straight forward emails before scheduling interview for me. I don’t know what to think and this waiting is hell…..been thinking if they can just say, no interview again grant her visa….,lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2021
Skeenytee93:
Good morning house, on my CAS I was told to upload my official transcript , the issue there is the school it is addressed to is Birmingham city university and not coventry.. can I go ahead and upload like that.. note this is the same transcript I sent to the school... please help a brother out

Doesn't matter...the address on my transcript is my office address.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lma4real(m): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2021
Thx so much...I just received another mail now but this time around at TLS office
hardycross:
Oh my God...I felt bad just seeing this.

Ours was a little bit complicated.

They sent a mail that they tried to reach my wife but her line was not reachable and they are scheduling her for an interview 3 days later. We replied the mail and requested for the interview to be done earlier.

There was no reply to our email but she got a call a day earlier than the scheduled date, and that was when network started acting up. She said they will reschedule after about 36mins into the call. The next day another person called and continued for another 10mins or so.

We didn't send any mail after the first interview ended.

I really hope this helps.

I am so sorry I came in late.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lma4real(m): 10:52am On Aug 11, 2021
Is there anyone who has done interview at TLS office after non straight forward email...it was a call first on Monday but network was bad and we couldn't hear ourselves very well that the interviewer has to cut call...I sent a paid mail and also send a mail to the email that send a non straight mail...All I just see this morning is a 24hrs reminder of interview at TLS contact office tmr
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TobyTreasure: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2021
ddee20150:
Good day people,

Thank you

Northambria university,
No POF,
No Pre-CAS interview,
NO questionaire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 10:53am On Aug 11, 2021
Please house any idea where I can do covid test in vi or lekki?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ariyike23(f): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2021
ddee20150:
Good day people,

Thank you

University of Essex , deposit is 1k

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.