Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

To All Muslims Fighting Because Of Tribalism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All Muslims Fighting Because Of Tribalism (436 Views)

Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora / "Traffic Lights Are Not Properly Done Because Of Tribalism": Funke Akindele / Why Is Jimi Agbaje Always Playing The Politics Of Tribalism In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Muslims Fighting Because Of Tribalism by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
قل رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم ليس من دعا إلى

عصبية وليس منا من قاتل على عصبية و ليس منا من
.مات على عصبية

Translation

Allah's Messenger-May the Benediction and Peace of Allah be with him said:' He is not of us, who appeals to (the sentiments of) tribalism, and he is not of us who fights on the ground of tribalism, and he is not of us who dies in the cause of tribalism'.

Lessons from the Hadith

we learn that:

* Islam condeme segregation on tribal sentiments.

* Muslims are one and the binding force of Islam.

* Any Muslim who dies fighting a tribal cause dies as non_muslim

* Islam admonishes saying the truth even if it's against one self or his tribe

* Piety and not tribe determines one's quality

* Tribalism should be avoided.

Wether you are Yoruba Muslim, Ipob Muslim, Aboki, or whatever the message is passed to you and it's left for you to either work with it or not. Honestly I am a victim of fighting bcs of tribalism but I will try to avoid it.

2 Likes

Re: To All Muslims Fighting Because Of Tribalism by lathrowinger: 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
We are all 1

1 Like

Re: To All Muslims Fighting Because Of Tribalism by yarimo(m): 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
We are all one i SMH for anyone that always bring tribalism in his or her daily activities.

1 Like

Re: To All Muslims Fighting Because Of Tribalism by jumper524(m): 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
Honestly this forum poluts ones mind towards tribalism.
It's one of the ills of the forum.

I used to be very much into this stuff although not extreme.
Then na we dey champion drug related post on front page to igbos. I did it thinking it was fun not knowing I was causing pain to the real hardworking igbos. Inturn to that, they too became bigots like me and we're insulting any northern related post.
Truth is we all get annoyed when our tribe is condemned. The poster might do it for the fun of it but in reality he's offending someone else.

I'm greatfull I've come to realize myself and I've long derailed from that line of action.
May God help us all as we try to move forward.

1 Like

Re: To All Muslims Fighting Because Of Tribalism by tollyboy5(m): 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
Tribalism has nothing to do with religion. People just play politics with the mind of extremist

1 Like

Re: To All Muslims Fighting Because Of Tribalism by tollyboy5(m): 7:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
jumper524:
Honestly this forum poluts ones mind towards tribalism.
It's one of the ills of the forum.

I used to be very much into this stuff although not extreme.
Thenalize myself and I've long derailed from that line of action.
May God help us all as we try to move forward.
The tribal instigator on nairaland are politicaly motivated. During the endsars protest they were pulling their full might .
But some yorubas like me was also hard on them so they start the name calling of opposite opinion ipob, this and that.

These Seth of people are very foolish! Though sincerely I don't really use to buy into other region ideas but it don't have to result to tribal insult.

Recently their bigot brain has been loosing strategy and now they're trying to restategise .

Many of these so-called people do claim Igbo are bigot, some call me ipob , even though ive worked in an all igbo environment where I'm the only Yoruba in this Lagos. Unfortunately for me the igbos were pro Biafra , na soso annoying statement I dey always hear that time 4 work.

I wanted to reply onetime but my Edo friend asked me not to engage them. Despite all this I don't do tribal shit on here. Those that do has bad home training.

1 Like

Re: To All Muslims Fighting Because Of Tribalism by Susu888(m): 4:50am On Dec 26, 2020
I think in most nairalanders opinion i am a bigot nd there are posts that indicate so, i also won't deny my comments nd am not apologetic about it but in all honesty it wasn't the attacks on hausa tribe that used to get me it was the attacks on religion.

Whenever they insult hausa fulani tribe they always find a way to bring in Islam and the Holy prophet.

I used to ignore till i couldn't anymore nd started replying nd dishing out my own thinking if they got enough of it they will cease and everyone will mind their tongues... The mods weren't doing anything about it so i thought i should give them a taste of their rubbish but as it continued i realized i might be replying to silly ignorant children.

I am more of an observer now on most threads.....

A quote of George Bernard Shaw says :
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate [Flashback] / The Unique Inscription On A Naira Note (picture) / Tukur Buratai Is My Kinsmen And Friend But I'm Happy He's Sacked - Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.