Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,390 members, 7,781,120 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:21 AM

After Visiting Christ Embassy, Prophet Joshua Urges Sen Kalu To Recognize Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Visiting Christ Embassy, Prophet Joshua Urges Sen Kalu To Recognize Others (923 Views)

Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government / Emeka Kalu To Ihedioha, Wike: 'Don't Impose Presidential Candidate On PDP' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Visiting Christ Embassy, Prophet Joshua Urges Sen Kalu To Recognize Others by Kosiso12(f): 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
After Visiting Christ Embassy, Prophet Joshua Urges Sen. Kalu To Recognize Others | IGBERE TV

General Overseer of Light of the World International Church, Prophet Joshua Arogun has urged the Chief Whip of the Senate , Senator Orji Uzor Kalu to recognize other men of God who were instrumental to his spiritual life.

IGBERE TV reports that the popular cleric said the Founder and President of LoveWorld Incorporated , also known as Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome was not the only man of God that revealed to Kalu what happened to him in December 2019 , adding that Kalu would be inviting the wrath of God if he ignores others.

Prophet Joshua made the statements on Christmas day in Lagos during the church’s ministration service to mark the birth of Jesus . He accused Kalu of selective appreciation and warned him of the impending dangers of such actions.

He recalled that aside himself (Prohet Joshua ) other men of God like Pastor Enoch Adeboye of Redeemed Christian Church of God(RCCG), Bishop David Oyedepo of Winners' Chapel , Pastor David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries; Pastor Emmanuel Omale of Divine Hand of God Prohetic Ministry; Bishop Lazarus Mouka of the Lord's Chosen Charismatic Renewal ; Bishop Mike Okonkwo of The Redeemed Evangelical Mission ; Prophet Dr David Kingleo Elijah of Glorious Mount of Possibility Church were given similar messages about Kalu's travails and upliftment .

Speaking to the congregation, he said , "It was on this alter that we were praying and the message on Orji Uzor Kalu came and I told you people ( congregation )about it. What I said was that he would not only come out after six months in jail but will become the next President of Nigeria after President Muhammadu Buhari. I dont know how it would happen, infact I have never met him but that is the revelation I got and my duty is to say it as revealed. But I am not happy with the man because after God saved him and got him released from prison, he seems to have recognized only Pastor Chris Oyakhilome which is not fair . I expect him to recognize all other men of God the same way he recognized Christ Embassy . It is good he stood on the altar and gave his testimony, that shows he has fear of God and he is thankful to God. But he should extend the thankgiving to other churches. Otherwise the wrath of God will visit him .

Prophet Joshua also said if Kalu should humble himself before God , he will encounter upliftments that is beyond his expectations.

"Even if afflictions tries to rise again, he should not despair because he will definitely come out victorious . His destiny is to be Nigeria President and every other thing happening is to catapult him to that position." He said

This Newspaper recalls that the former Abia Governor visited Christ Embassy Church on December 13, 2020 for the church's Thanksgiving service held at the headquarters in Lagos. He said Pastor Oyakhilome told him he would go to prison and be freed after six months

Testifying from the pulpit, Kalu said Pastor Chris Oyakhilome told him in October 2019 that no amount of intervention from world leaders would prevent him from going to prison

In his words, " I was traveling to Abuja and Pastor asked me to drop by for a dinner . We have been friends for more than 28 years and we are very close. When I was about leaving , we prayed together and he told me what I didnt know how to digest . He said I should prepare myself because I was going to be in prison for six months. He told me it is something I cannot stop and no amount of intervention from world leaders can stop it .

"He said the expected day of the High Court judgement will be postponed and it all happened as he said . He told me I should come closer to God because what He has in stock for me after the prison experience is great. He made me understand it's a phase God really want me to pass through. Today I am very grateful for that experience . Then, I wished the cup could pass by but today I am glad and extremely happy very to God for everything.

"That was not the first time Pastor has given me Prophesies and I have always disagreed with him because I don't believe in prophecies . In 2011, he told me I should not contest for Senate election because my mandate would be stolen and won't be recovered. I disobeyed him and it went as he said . In 2014, he also told me Muhammadu Buhari would win the 2015 election and it happened. There are several cases he gave me prophesies and even though I disagreed with him , it all came to pass . So I am here to thank God and to thank Pastor for being the instrument God uses to speak to me .

"If you can remember I wore black for the Court's judgment that fateful day and I was not worried because I was prepared both in body and in spirit . God'swill will always prevail and I give all the Glory to Him " He also said.

Also recall that Senator Kalu who was sentenced to 12 years imprisonment in December 2019 on corruption charges was released from Kuje Correctional Centre, Abuja in June 2020 after the Federal High Court in Lagos presided by Justice Muhammed Liman ordered his release, in line with the Supreme Court judgment nullifying his trial and conviction.

The Supreme Court had, in May, ruled that the trial and judgment delivered by Justice Mohammed Idris against Kalu and two others were null and void since the trial judge had no juridiction, having been elevated to the Court of Appeal.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1376656/visiting-christ-embassy-prophet-joshua-urges-senator-kalu-recognize-others/

Re: After Visiting Christ Embassy, Prophet Joshua Urges Sen Kalu To Recognize Others by Houseofglam7(f): 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
undecided
Re: After Visiting Christ Embassy, Prophet Joshua Urges Sen Kalu To Recognize Others by Airlove: 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
All these you will become president prophecy, many names are hanging waiting to become president, god never choose. Christ okotie is there, tunde bakare, atiku abubakar, saraki etc. me too, i want become president make the list full well welll
Re: After Visiting Christ Embassy, Prophet Joshua Urges Sen Kalu To Recognize Others by IamWonderful: 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
ON YOUR OWN plotfet
Re: After Visiting Christ Embassy, Prophet Joshua Urges Sen Kalu To Recognize Others by Otuegbe: 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
2023 we will no the real men of God. Waiting for mbaka confirmation,Since almost all Nigeria pastors said kalu is coming
Re: After Visiting Christ Embassy, Prophet Joshua Urges Sen Kalu To Recognize Others by longetivity(m): 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
ko necessary naw
Re: After Visiting Christ Embassy, Prophet Joshua Urges Sen Kalu To Recognize Others by Hillard: 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
2021- Orji uzor kalu last president of Nigeria before its breakup. Watch out they would beg him to be president as last effort to stop Biafra from leaving. Referendum will be conducted under his watch. 2021, year like no other. Save this prophecy cos it must surely come to pass.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Declares Stance On Fani-kayode's Rumoured Defection, Meeting With APC / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Tinubu, Lai Mohammed, El Rufai, General Attahiru, Onochie / Soldiers Neutralise 11 Gunmen In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.