Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,408 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Father Surprised Son With PS5 On Christmas, Son Cried With Joy! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father Surprised Son With PS5 On Christmas, Son Cried With Joy! (424 Views)

Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power / BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Surprised Son With PS5 On Christmas, Son Cried With Joy! by lacemose(m): 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
A father bought PS5 for his son for Christmas, he bought several gifts for him which were empty, then he brought him the big surprise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZo-ed17tEw

Re: Father Surprised Son With PS5 On Christmas, Son Cried With Joy! by Iyiataata92: 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
The best (well only) Christmas gift I got from my old man throughout my childhood was clothes and shoes. But it was still so much fun. Cos he gave it with so much love

If the gifts meet our expectations, then we won't be bothered by what others are given.
Re: Father Surprised Son With PS5 On Christmas, Son Cried With Joy! by Freestainworld(m): 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
instead of good books
Re: Father Surprised Son With PS5 On Christmas, Son Cried With Joy! by lacemose(m): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
Iyiataata92:
The best (well only) Christmas gift I got from my old man throughout my childhood was clothes and shoes. But it was still so much fun. Cos he gave it with so much love

If the gifts meet our expectations, then we won't be bothered by what others are given.

Lol... actually, I can remember mine too we're books and glasses

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities With The Biggest Fanbase 2020 / May God Forgive You''- Emoney Replies Zimbabwean Man Who Questioned His Incomeo / “I Would Have Been A Trader If Not For Music” – DJ Cuppy (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.