Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) (39879 Views)

Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) / Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) / Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by hollywater: 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
The daughter standing close to her mother,is so pretty my crush.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
I tried to check those babes for Anklets,nose piercing, Dyed Hair or excessive make-up but couldn't find...Why Olosho too dey show demselves.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Adopted two boys! Who are the niggas squeezing those girls breast, coz they are obviously fucking already. cool
Really?
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by thaoriginator: 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
Why those kids face get albino yansh color undecided
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by johnmartus(m): 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
Very ugly kids why?
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by virginprincess(f): 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
Sonnobax15:
You better gree for am now before 2020 marriage portal go close oh
Sonnobax, Are you the one typing this? you know am not ready for that stuff na.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by 400billionman: 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
That's how billionaires do.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Adopted two boys! Who are the niggas squeezing those girls breast, coz they are obviously fucking already. cool
The last man wey get this type of your sinful eyes,I hear say na the most hottest and reserved self contain for hell fire nai Dem put am
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
virginprincess:
Sonnobax, Are you the one typing this? you know am not ready for that stuff na.
Lol,yeah....you already told me dat....
was thinking maybe you'd change your mind... or is it because you're still into the school stuff you told me about?
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Badonasty(m): 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
lol...dem go too Bleep this man children
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Princessogaraya(f): 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
Unluckrees:
Beautiful family! His daughter with the purple glasses should pls come and marry me ASAP!

oga na him wife be that oooo
look well
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
7 kids?!!... So, what if he wasn't or didn't become a billionaire?!!... Damn!
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Aksnoopy: 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
Sonnobax15:
The last man wey get this type of your sinful eyes,I hear say na the most hottest and reserved self contain for hell fire nai Dem put am
lol!
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Aksnoopy: 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
BabaOwen:
Really?
Yeah!
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by gnykelly(m): 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
I like men like elumelu. my Nigerian mentor.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
How you take different from our Naija olosho wey dey look for rich guys to marry to relieve them from poverty in guise of Marriage

las las na money sure pass

grin grin
Unluckrees:
Beautiful family! His daughter with the purple glasses should pls come and marry me ASAP!
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by MMXX: 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
lovely family
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Gamesmart: 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
This is how a house should be!!!

See greenery.

Not the concrete jungles you see Nigerians usually build and try to sell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
virginprincess:
Wow! thanks for the offer cheesy cheesy cheesy, but i'm not yet ready for marriage palava grin grin grin.
Better Grab your Copy Now coz the Percentage of Eligible dey Minimize by the Day?!
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by virginprincess(f): 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Lol,yeah....you already told me dat....
was thinking maybe you'd change your mind... or is it because you're still into the school stuff you told me about?
Yeah school stuff and some other factors, besides i should be the one telling you to get married, you know you are not getting any younger.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by lagdmark(m): 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
Naa this kind man suppose get 23 children no be those colanuts and kweli-kweli sellers.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
virginprincess:
Yeah school stuff and some other factors, besides i should be the one telling you to get married, you know you are not getting any younger.
. Hehehehe..... princess,Dem no dey carry first for marriage matter you hear my dear..na small small....when the time reach,I go must still invite you via say you're one among the only few niggies wey I don like for Nairaland...
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by virginprincess(f): 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
DemonInvoker:

Better Grab your Copy Now coz the Percentage of Eligible dey Minimize by the Day?!
Which one is grab your copy again grin grin grin, i said i'm not yet ready for marriage.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by virginprincess(f): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
Sonnobax15:
. Hehehehe..... princess,Dem no dey carry first for marriage matter you hear my dear..na small small....when the time reach,I go must still invite you via say you're one among the only few niggies wey I don like for Nairaland...
Seriously i can't wait, abeg hustle fast.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
virginprincess:
Which one is grab your copy again grin grin grin, i said i'm not yet ready for marriage.
See,The Nigerian Market is Crashing...No Time to dey get Set again ohh.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
virginprincess:
Seriously i can't wait, abeg hustle fast.
Lol,ok oh sis...
Btw,how you doing?
E don tay oh...
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by virginprincess(f): 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
DemonInvoker:

See,The Nigerian Market is Crashing...No Time to dey get Set again ohh.
Marriage is an institution that has come to stay, nothing can change that fact, so when am ready i will surely see my mr right.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by YorubaPrince: 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
NONSENSE! African fowl trying to form oyinbo. angry
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by virginprincess(f): 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Lol,ok oh sis... Btw,how you doing? E don tay oh...
I'm cool, is like you are not active in romance section.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by hstar: 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
Sonnobax15:
cool. MONEY is so good that I had to spell it in bold letters...

Poverty be like towtow wey don expire....any body wey don test am before him goat born cow no go like enter am again...

In fact and in thin,may God never forget to punish and remove poverty from my life come 2021

grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by LikeAking: 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
virginprincess:
Wow! thanks for the offer cheesy cheesy cheesy, but i'm not yet ready for marriage palava grin grin grin.

Dia will b no palava in our own parole.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by hstar: 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
Aksnoopy:
U don't mean it that he adopted the two boys?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Spends Sallah Holidays With Brother Ndudi In Delta (Video) / 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment / The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.