Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) (55477 Views)

3 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Lost Important Goals When Super Eagles Needed It / List Of Top 10 Muslim Footballers / 10 Footballers Whose Greed And Lifestyle Ruined Their Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by Gidagreen(m): 11:55am On Dec 26, 2020
sulasa07:
If Dem like make Dem decorate their whole house,na their problem. So, should all Muslims worldwide start buying Christmas tree coz we have to please the Christians. Some Christians for my side here no even dey celebrate Christmas talkless of greeting one another,deal with those Christians first before referring to the Muslims.
But Sha, Happy Celebrations to Christians and Non Christians
What's the difference between Christmas and some Muslims celebrating Maolid Nabiyyu? Federal government has also make Moulid Nabbiyyu day a National Holiday.
Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by Ollywealth(f): 11:59am On Dec 26, 2020
I have been asking my hubby for over a year now - where on earth did Northern Nigerian muslims migrate from? Who are they? Are they really muslims? My past life in Kano, Maiduguri, Kaduna and Jos makes me want to hate muslims but I cannot because I am well read and have had contacts with diverse cultures and creed!

Honestly, it will shock you, make you dumb and deaf when you see muslims from other parts of the world....

Has any one here ever related with Moroccan muslims? With them, I will sincerely say Islam is a religion of peace! Muslims in Ghana do not know any thing else other than you are his fellow Ghanaian and so, whether Christian or Muslim they are all one. The Ghana national Chief Imam the most reverend muslim in Ghana celebrated his centenary birthday in a Church!

But for these poverty-ridden muslims in nations like Niger, Nigeria, Sudan, Somali and others, one can just spew any thrash against Islam not knowing the peace and beauty in a real muslim.

I will also want to plead that all genuine Christians desist from insulting Islam here on Nairaland every Friday. Let's move ahead and focus such energy and time on other productive activities.

Happy Christmas to us all especially my fellow Christians across the globe.

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by Drsheddy(m): 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

There’s no sense in what you just wrote here.

Truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by egobetatoday: 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
Yesterday it was only Mo Salah and they wanted to die. Today nko, dem don reach seven. Over to you Muslims, I guess some people are sharpening their cutlasses now!
Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by Zanas: 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
NwaOhafia:
Why is it that, its only Mo salah's own that got arewa twitter angry?
He did it last year also so they were all watching out for him this year. He knew it too and that's why he decided to fully pepper them this year.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
Is their heads still intact?

Those raghead fanatics can do and undo

1 Like

Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
chrisxxx:
Until Muslims accept that the peaceful, loving and everly forgiving God Christians serve is same as that of Islam there will be no peace associated with Islam.

Christians and Muslims dont worship the same God.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by booblacain(m): 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
Edu3Again:

We do, we don't go around murdering Moslems in the name of Jesus as Moslems murder Christians in the name of allah

Don't you have Muslims around where you live. How many of them have attempted to murder you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by condralbedez: 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
joshjc:
Some arrewa fanatics have been condemning them on Twitter
what did our NL Arrewa said concerning that
Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by Scarrr: 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
Tookool:
Yaya Toure family too fine
baba u sef notice...very cute family cool
Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by Golan007: 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
Hypocrites everywhere.

Not long ago an Egyptian Uber driver took me to the airport and in our conversation he expressed to me his dislike for Mo Salah.

Needless to say, the driver was Coptic

The world would be a better place when people junk religion all together.
Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by Golan007: 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
booblacain:

Don't you have Muslims around where you live. How many of them have attempted to murder you?

Don't mind the hypocrites.

For them, all muslims are bad and all Christians are good and vice versa.

Human beings are complicated.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by hstar: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
Gidagreen:
What's the difference between Christmas and some Muslims celebrating Maolid Nabiyyu? Federal government has also make Moulid Nabbiyyu day a National Holiday.
Mean while, not all Muslims too celebrate maolid nabbiy as not all Christians celebrate Christmas

The world is just somehow
Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by hstar: 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ollywealth:
I have been asking my hubby for over a year now - where on earth did Northern Nigerian muslims migrate from? Who are they? Are they really muslims? My past life in Kano, Maiduguri, Kaduna and Jos makes me want to hate muslims but I cannot because I am well read and have had contacts with diverse cultures and creed!

Honestly, it will shock you, make you dumb and deaf when you see muslims from other parts of the world....

Has any one here ever related with Moroccan muslims? With them, I will sincerely say Islam is a religion of peace! Muslims in Ghana do not know any thing else other than you are his fellow Ghanaian and so, whether Christian or Muslim they are all one. The Ghana national Chief Imam the most reverend muslim in Ghana celebrated his centenary birthday in a Church!

But for these poverty-ridden muslims in nations like Niger, Nigeria, Sudan, Somali and others, one can just spew any thrash against Islam not knowing the peace and beauty in a real muslim.

I will also want to plead that all genuine Christians desist from insulting Islam here on Nairaland every Friday. Let's move ahead and focus such energy and time on other productive activities.

U think dey will answer u?
Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by Jimmyubah2: 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
sulasa07:
If Dem like make Dem decorate their whole house,na their problem. So, should all Muslims worldwide start buying Christmas tree coz we have to please the Christians. Some Christians for my side here no even dey celebrate Christmas talkless of greeting one another,deal with those Christians first before referring to the Muslims.
But Sha, Happy Celebrations to Christians and Non Christians
You are confused.
Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
superior1:
They celebrated with kufirs?, with the worst of mankind according to allah?
Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by mywells: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
#islamichristians,they don't only play football but they play for peace and harmony.it's not only moslem that chanted his name week in week out,many liverpool's fans are christians and some other moslem players.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by EMMY76: 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
Make them no let islamic extremists catch them oh my hand no dey oh.
Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
You will never see Nigerians amongst them... extremists
Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ollywealth:

Am a Muslim but what u said its true sometimes we feel ashamed of what the ignorant ones does in name of Islam while that's not the real teachings of Islam s just the translations of narrations of some ppl after the prophet, extremists are not the real Muslims and also ignorant northerners are mixing their ignorance, illiteracy and even cultures inside Islam hereby presenting it totally diluted. Xmas greetings and wish you prosperous new year ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by sulasa07(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
Gidagreen:
Looks like idiocy is disturbing you,do you see me complaining about Christmas day being a National holiday.
Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by sulasa07(m): 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
Jimmyubah2:

You are confused.
You are the one in confusion
Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by nengibo: 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
There shouldn't be anything special for celebrating the traditions of your host
Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
dairykidd:
You will never see Nigerians amongst them... extremists

Look for Ahmed musa's own. Common Nigerians, Muslims, celebrated Xmas on social media , places of worships, emits palaces and even neighbours. My neighbours and a friend came down ands we celebrated while am fully a Muslim. Abeg preach love this season

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by Jimmyubah2: 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
sulasa07:

You are the one in confusion
So because some Christians do not celebrate Christmas doesn't mean other Muslims who wish to celebrate Christmas shouldn't?
Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by sulasa07(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
Jimmyubah2:

So because some Christians do not celebrate Christmas doesn't mean other Muslims who wish to celebrate Christmas shouldn't?
Am I stopping anyone,All I've said is no idiot should now come and force Christmas down my throat coz of Mo Salah and his likes
Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by maximusprime2000: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
corona pandemic has forced people to coexist lol. fvck religion. humanity before religion

1 Like

Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by Overthemoonman: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
To set the record straight, Zideine is not a Muslim. He said it himself. I doubt if he is an adherent of any religion.
Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by Jimmyubah2: 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
sulasa07:

Am I stopping anyone,All I've said is no idiot should now come and force Christmas down my throat coz of Mo Salah and his likes
Who is forcing Christmas down your throat? Who even know if you dey exist sef?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) by psalmistkakah(m): 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
Soarr:
Salah really hear am today online...
Fanatics and their demented way of reasoning sha
Last year was the same, they insulted him. The guy no send , I even surprise see am repeat the same again this year..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions / Christian Eriksen Collapses During Denmark Vs Finland Game / Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.