Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Are You Ready For January? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Ready For January? (268 Views)

Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences / Oando Past Questions And Answers Now Available For JANUARY 2020 SCHEDULED TEST / One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready For January? by THeCvExpert: 12:37am On Dec 26, 2020
Do you send out your resume with little or no response?

Do you want January to be your Month?

I’m a Professional Resume Writer, providing interview-winning resume writing services for those seeking Entry-level, Professional, and Executive roles.

My extensive background international recruitment and resume writing has allowed me to hone my abilities of industry-specific requirements across a vast range of industries. I will help you get your dream job.

You can be confident that you will get:

✔ATS-compliant resume of outstanding quality, giving you an edge over other applicants and landing you your dream job.

✔Custom-tailored cover letter, easily editable for future jobs.

WhatsApp : 0815 204 7934
Re: Are You Ready For January? by Sunbulb(m): 12:50am On Dec 26, 2020
Bless ya hustle

Do you need to have a visual identity for your brand?
I'll design a logo, letterhead, business card, receipt, invoice and flyer all together at #10k.
This link brings you to my Whatsapp DM I'll share samples of previous works when you contact me. https://message/OFACM6N2ZJ5SC1

(1) (Reply)

Job Title: Graduate Intern. Lagos Island / Utilities Engineer Needed At Cadbury Nigeria Plc Limited / Remote Digital Marketing Associate (full-time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.