Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Work From Home As A Writer - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work From Home As A Writer (1464 Views)

Work From Home As Telecomm Agent / Freelance Work From Home As A Personalized Internet Assessor At Lionbridge / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work From Home As A Writer by KOKOHANDS: 12:24am On Jan 02, 2021
This clearly shows that you have no clue who a freelancer is.

What makes you think that I'm not delivering orders currently? Sorry, you failed to pass the required litmus test - TRANSPARENCY & ACCOUNTABILITY.

Hence, I can't work with/for you and that ends it!

You fool yourself when you feel that because someone is not working for you such is jobless.

That's a height of stupidity! You should know past this. You should know what freelancing is.

Skyscape:

Happy New Year.
We have already moved forward, closer to our target. You were never missed.

If you think your character was good, you would have been hired long before now by a different firm and had no need to drop your CV for this JOB.

We will definitely not be the last to DISQUALIFY you because of this same BAD attitude.
Re: Work From Home As A Writer by Kul3ger(m): 12:31am On Jan 02, 2021
KOKOHANDS:
Yes, the guy na moomoo because the guy has chosen to raise the flags to warn others of the impending doom this shady makeup is about to give birth to.

The tag, "REBEL" is not new. You may say it again, maybe wildly.

But whatever nonsense you or your cohort choose to say does not change the odour of this make-shift entanglement.

It still smells rat!

No sane person should come close to this offer with a 10ft pole.

A word is enough for the wise.

Blame your stoopeed attitude for your misfortune.

Now, boy, you're disturbing the thread. Remember you've been booted out? Walk out, silently...The more you try to sound reasonable, the more you embarrass yourself.

Besides, they say them no even need your content again. Peacefully carry your chapter one and goan write your own book na grin grin

And realising your folly, all your "I'll come back for him later" BS ended with "A word is enough for the wise"?

Which wise? You wise?

Werey, keep quayet! And get out!

And try no quote me again...Have a nice life
Re: Work From Home As A Writer by Kul3ger(m): 12:49am On Jan 02, 2021
KOKOHANDS:
I walked out of your smelly offer long before you felt the need to bid me bye

I guess I fired you.

Who cares? Keep your shady offer to yourself. I don't care.

Nye nye nye, offer... Money...

I applied like any other person would but when I smelt rat in your dealings I had to back off.

I don't need your offer. You can hire whoever you want, whoever is ready to be a chicken. Well, not me.

"i don't need your offer?" seriously? You de whine me? grin grin

Na the same you fire person, the same you de cry You too go believe yourself o bros. Chai, i never see this kain ozuo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Work From Home As A Writer by Kul3ger(m): 12:53am On Jan 02, 2021
KOKOHANDS:
This clearly shows that you have no clue who a freelancer is.

What makes you think that I'm not delivering orders currently? Sorry, you failed to pass the required litmus test - TRANSPARENCY & ACCOUNTABILITY.

Hence, I can't work with/for you and that ends it!

You fool yourself when you feel that because someone is not working for you such is jobless.

That's a height of stupidity! You should know past this. You should know what freelancing is.

Baba freelancing coach is dragging for one-naira-per-word gigs. Pride kee you there!
Re: Work From Home As A Writer by Skyscape: 8:01am On Jan 02, 2021
KOKOHANDS:
It's obvious that you've not heard my position on the matter.

Read my part before taking sides.

I didn't ask him to give me all his contact details. I only needed a more reliable means of communication between us beside email.

Is requesting his phone number or social media handle or that of the SUPPOSEDLY company he claims to be working for asking too much?

Have you ever seen a HR without contact details? If you have, show me!!

His claim for not doing as I requested was that he was trying to prevent lobbying.

What nonsense!

When did writing become politics? Is it not based on a person's capability? Can lobbying write a book?

That's the most insane thing I've heard in months, maybe years.

This guy has trust issues.

I wonder what he's going to use 50 eBooks for as he claims that 50 writers have been assigned to submit the same eBook as a test.

So, you want to tell me that till now you've not seen quality writer for your so-called writing empire? Who are you trying to fool?

Is it not obvious that this dude is looking for free content to use at the expense of the sweat of writers?

I think he should be checked.

[img][/img]

We know your plan was to distract people from joining our team.

The Recruitment Process is now extended till February 2021 due to the Holidays.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! I Need Information On NSIA Annual Pay To Make A Critical Decision / Delta State Ministry Of Technical Education Recruitment / Firstbank Is Calling!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.