Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,285 members, 7,780,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:38 PM

My Friend Is Inviting My Wife To His Town But Not Informing Me First - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Friend Is Inviting My Wife To His Town But Not Informing Me First (335 Views)

WEIFORUM Conference: Is Inviting All-well Meaning Business People To Pitch Tent / Big Cobra Found In My Friend's Bathroom / Look At The Snake Killed By My Friend Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Inviting My Wife To His Town But Not Informing Me First by presmarine(m): 2:21am On Dec 26, 2020
Dear Nairalanders pls I want ur matured advice

I am not around and My very good and close friend also to my wife
Has been inviting my wife to his town and making all preparations for her visit but never in a day he ever mentioned that to me
But sees me online every day
Only my wife is keeping me updated about the visit and he knows we have kids that is under her control
I want to ask if it's normal
Pls only matured mind's tank.
Re: My Friend Is Inviting My Wife To His Town But Not Informing Me First by xolocious(m): 2:43am On Dec 26, 2020
Oga I use God beg you. We don tire for all dis type of post. Make una act matured nah. Its getting more boring and annoying. Matured person go dey behave like kindergarten. As u post am, which answer u need now? Asin, u no fit think again or address issues in ur home peacefully.
Enough is Enough. Use ur brain Abeg.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Is Inviting My Wife To His Town But Not Informing Me First by Lordrico10(m): 2:48am On Dec 26, 2020
Use ur head
Re: My Friend Is Inviting My Wife To His Town But Not Informing Me First by NdigboWorldwide: 3:35am On Dec 26, 2020
xolocious:
Oga I use God beg you. We don tire for all dis type of post. Make una act matured nah. Its getting more boring and annoying. Matured person go dey behave like kindergarten. As u post am, which answer u need now? Asin, u no fit think again or address issues in ur home peacefully.
Enough is Enough. Use ur brain Abeg.

I think idleness cause this a lot, maybe we are suppose to summon his friend or wife on behalf of him.
Re: My Friend Is Inviting My Wife To His Town But Not Informing Me First by Kamdil: 3:46am On Dec 26, 2020
What is the rationale behind the invitation, why will another man be inviting his friends wife to his town place if there is no immoral intention?

Stop that visit without also informing him,let your wife be the one to tell him that you said 'no'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Inviting My Wife To His Town But Not Informing Me First by Draslo(m): 4:00am On Dec 26, 2020
As long as your wife updates you, there should be no cause for alarm just yet but I'd advise you keep a close eye on that your 'friend'.
Re: My Friend Is Inviting My Wife To His Town But Not Informing Me First by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 26, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

When I read this like this, it always create fear in me to marry. I personally won't condole a cheating wife. My ex started talking to her ex, I broke up with her. Talkless of its my wife.
A two minute conversation can toil your relationship of 1year..

Even as I dey I do commit my future wife into God's hand, I don't want problem, I want peace !

Back to the OP !
What do you think can conspire between two mature people in such case - immoral act I guess?

If you can't warn your friend don't tell us to advise you how to protect your family. Are you sure she hasn't been there? Be a man and command orders .
Re: My Friend Is Inviting My Wife To His Town But Not Informing Me First by DUNKA(m): 5:13am On Dec 26, 2020
presmarine:

Has been inviting my wife to his town and making all preparations for her visit but never in a day he ever mentioned that to me
Only my wife is keeping me updated about the visit and he knows we have kids that is under her control
though you did not mention if your friends family would be there or not the fact that he did not ask you before inviting her do not allow her to go and let him know that you stopped the visit. That is how problems start a word is enough for the wise
Re: My Friend Is Inviting My Wife To His Town But Not Informing Me First by ayomipoosi: 5:47am On Dec 26, 2020
Best answer

Kamdil:
What is the rationale behind the invitation, why will another man be inviting his friends wife to his town place if there is no immoral intention?

Stop that visit without also informing him,let your wife be the one to tell him that you said 'no'.
Re: My Friend Is Inviting My Wife To His Town But Not Informing Me First by Mumben(f): 7:10am On Dec 26, 2020
Na wa oh people get mind Sha, how can your friend be inviting your wife over to his town without informing you first? It is not right at all, that man has a "hidden" agenda. He doesn't even have respect for you. Stop that visit by all means. Wisdom is profitable to direct
Re: My Friend Is Inviting My Wife To His Town But Not Informing Me First by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:19am On Dec 26, 2020
presmarine:

Cut that ur friend off. He is ur rival
Re: My Friend Is Inviting My Wife To His Town But Not Informing Me First by presmarine(m): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2020
Well guys thank you so much for the advice
In every 12 thr will be juders so I don't expect u every one to be on a straight answer
Tank u fellas

(1) (Reply)

Dr Olatunde Agbato CEO Animal Care Consult Is Dead / Get Your Google Admob Self Clicking App Created At Very Affordable Rate ,tested / I Had Sex With 4 Japanese Women Night Before The Fight, That Caused Loss To Bust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.