Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed (2815 Views)

Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me / I Pray I Don’t Take My Own Life, It Was The Most Disgusting Thing I've Ever Seen / We Met On Facebook 1.4 Years Ago, We Marrying 28.04.2018, Pls Pray For Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by nnamx4u: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
Damilina336:
Guys pls I need ur opinions right now...
Pls, should I go for 4 bedroom flat or face me I face u, one of my friends said hope my mum won't be lonely if d house is flat??

Guys pls what do u suggest?

Ask your mum. She is the one you are building it for not nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by Damilina336: 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
nnamx4u:

Ask your mum. She is the one you are building it for not nairalanders

She's ok with anyone I do, I'm so inexperienced in the building aspect, and asking nairalanders will give room for experienced people to contribute which will add to my knowledge.....No harm in that I guess.

Tanx for ur comment.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by adedelight(m): 5:58am On Dec 28, 2020
I will advise your build a two bedroom flat for your mum and maybe two self contained rooms by the side.
With that your mum can have neighbours to talk to and at the same time can fetch your mum little money from the rent.
Wish you the best.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by Damilina336: 5:58am On Dec 28, 2020
More advice needed pls
Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by Damilina336: 6:00am On Dec 28, 2020
adedelight:
I will advise your build a two bedroom flat for your mum and maybe two self contained rooms by the side.
With that your mum can have neighbours to talk to and at the same time can fetch your mum little money from the rent.
Wish you the best.

Tank u sir for d advice

I planned to make it 4 bedroom, there will still be space to build face to face house in d future...
Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by Damilina336: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by Damilina336: 6:06am On Dec 29, 2020
Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by Damilina336: 7:38am On Dec 31, 2020
God as I wake up today pls make my wish come through.....

Building update
Site cleared, waiting for the delivery of loads of sand
Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by collinsetta63: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2020
Are you lonely and Hot. And need a pretty girl/lady to satisfy you. Just search for "olosho.mi" on Facebook or click on this link https://facebook.com/olosho.mi to order a lady online today.
Note: you have to make a down payment before your order can be process.
No scam zone.
Serious people only
Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by Damilina336: 11:04am On Dec 31, 2020
collinsetta63:
Are you lonely and Hot. And need a pretty girl/lady to satisfy you. Just search for "olosho.mi" on Facebook or click on this link https://facebook.com/olosho.mi to order a lady online today.
Note: you have to make a down payment before your order can be process.
No scam zone.
Serious people only

Pls don't derail my tread with ur rubbish
Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by Damilina336: 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
Pegging of the site has been done today, digging of the foundation will start in earnest tomorrow....I've decided to get someone to manually mold the block, it is economical.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by Regardless: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
Talk to one of the mods to take this thread to properties section, you'll find more experienced people there and more people that may give you seasoned advice and motivation. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by Damilina336: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
Regardless:
Talk to one of the mods to take this thread to properties section, you'll find more experienced people there and more people that may give you seasoned advise and motivation. Good luck.

Tank you sir
Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by Damilina336: 3:02am On Jan 03, 2021
Lalasticlala
Myd44

Pls help to front page
Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by Mamayam: 7:58am On Jan 03, 2021
Damilina336:
My plan about getting my mum her own house about to start materializing.....A short story about us.

I have a plan to build a small bungalow for my mum to enable her to leave d family house she's currently staying

My dad accommodated his brothers into his house before his death and they've been staying for years before his death, after his death it was war as they made sure they divided the house and gave my mum just two rooms out of the house... I wanted to react but she begged me not to allow anyone to harm me because of property...she has been managing the two rooms given to her since 8 yrs ago my dad died...

I finished my nysc two years ago but was unable to secure a job, though I promised myself to find any legal means to build a small bungalow in the land we buried my dad to enable my mum leave where she currently stayed which have turned into a family house...

I labored and toil day and night, to gather something to at least start, the coronavirus gave me a setback but as I came home for Xmas, I told my mum i want to start developing the land even if it is the foundation I can do with the 150k I saved, its still part of it, she was so happy to the extent she couldn't control her tears, I joined her cos it's been long i saw her happy like this...

We have two loads of sand and one load of gravel stone on the land that we got 4 years ago...

I just hope 150k can do the foundation and I pray God bless me with good job so I can continue from there next year........

Nairanlanders pls motivate me and if you can support me even with only one block I will appreciate it... My mum will appreciate it too..

I feel fulfilled and happy to do this...

I will kip updating this thread as we proceed in the project.

Modified

Pegging of the site has been done today, digging of the foundation will start in earnest tomorrow....I've decided to get someone to manually mold the block, it is economical.

Cc. Lalasticlala

Create this thread on Twitter and see hundreds of people ready to help.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by Nicklaus619(m): 8:03am On Jan 03, 2021
Persist and consistency is key, mama's prayers alone is a million buck

Just keep on keeping on, once you start, God will supply you with finishing grace. You are an inspiration bro, God will bless and flourish you in abundant, and you shall finish this building for mama and build mansion for her in the nearest future cool
Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by Damilina336: 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mamayam:

Create this thread on Twitter and see hundreds of people ready to help.

I dont know how to do that but I will look for a way
Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by Damilina336: 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nicklaus619:
Persist and consistency is key, mama's prayers alone is a million buck

Just keep on keeping on, once you start, God will supply you with finishing grace. You are an inspiration bro, God will bless and flourish you in abundant, and you shall finish this building for mama and build mansion for her in the nearest future cool

Thank u sir, God bless u
Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by Damilina336: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
We are through with the foundation digging.

Concrete foundation laying will be done tomorrow....

Pls, #Support this project and put a smile on my mum's face...

I've spent beyond budget, u can help even with a block or if God bless you a cement..

God bless
Pictures are attached

Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by Damilina336: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
We kip pushing
Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by fineboynl(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
for your own good. but a room and palor BQ first. don't jump into bungalow oh? make you nor start what you can't finish.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by Damilina336: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
fineboynl:
for your own good. but a room and palor BQ first. don't jump into bungalow oh? make you nor start what you can't finish.

Room.and parlour for who??

D project is not a hurry one, I believe in slow and steady
Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by Damilina336: 7:21am On Jan 05, 2021
Laying concrete on d foundation to be done today....Help us O' Lord.....We moveee
Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by doubleE70: 7:28am On Jan 05, 2021
wow God bless ur hustle

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by Damilina336: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
doubleE70:
wow God bless ur hustle

Thank u sir
Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by Angelacruz: 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
Damilina336:

Have u stayed in a family house before If u have you'll know what people face daily there, I got home for Christmas d house is already a shadow of itself, mum can't wait to leave there, I know this not gonna be easy but im ready to sweat myself in making this happen...

Telling me to invest money and learn a skill is good, u think every investment brings profit? Anytime I remember my money lost with investments I hate myself for not using d money to start this project maybe by now it would have been completed or nearing completion.....

About being a scammer, bros asking people to motivate me na scam again?? Or is it d block I requested people to help me with?.....

It's just an appeal to those who wish to put a smile on other people's face, not those that think every request on social media is a scam.....If u can't drop block pls drop motivation.....

I'm resolute to make this done cos my intuition is telling me what I'm about to do is right...

As d work progresses in the coming days I will kip updating this thread stay tuned.
believe in God,He will see u through.Delay is dangerous
Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by Damilina336: 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
To God be d glory...
Concrete foundation laid...

Pictures attached...

I gave someone to help me mold d block manually, 15 bags of cement have been used already for the block.

I'll be glad if I can get support of one bag of cement or even 10 blocks in it's amount equivalent I'll be glad....

Tanks for d motivation so far, we go again tomorrow to start setting d blocks...

Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by Damilina336: 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by Damilina336: 6:34am On Jan 06, 2021
Good morning guys, with d grace of God and ur motivation we go again today...
Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by Damilina336: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
Thank God for today's work....

Pictures are attached

How I wish I can. Finish d foundation but resources finished today...Sad

I'll be glad if I can get support for this project

Re: Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed by Damilina336: 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
Solutionway1111:
Good morning y'all.... finally dropped a powerful Video on how to get your Ex back.... Are you separated from your Wife, lover, husband and you still want that person back in your life. This video is for you or maybe for future use. Master the law of attractions that governs the universe ����
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TxDQY6dytg
Do not Forget to hit the SUBSCRIBE Button, Turn ON the Notification Bell� to always get more powerful Videos from me

Pls don't derail my tread thank u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Being A SIMP Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man(image Included) / Is This The Funniest Aki And Paw Paw Meme Ever?(picture) / Why Are Women Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.