Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Phyno Spends Christmas With Pete Edochie Whom He Says Is "Real Life Santa" (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Spends Christmas With Pete Edochie Whom He Says Is "Real Life Santa" (Pix) (51056 Views)

Comedy Assembly Records Massive Turnout As Tonto Dikeh Says Is Her Best Comedy / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) / Actress Destiny Etiko Pictured With Pete Edochie - New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Spends Christmas With Pete Edochie Whom He Says Is "Real Life Santa" (Pix) by MakeExtraMoney: 9:42am On Dec 26, 2020
crafteeworld:
yesterday I met someone that was very curious to the point that he called me and ask "bros abeg when be devil birthday self?"

Everyday ni ooo
Re: Phyno Spends Christmas With Pete Edochie Whom He Says Is "Real Life Santa" (Pix) by Redcarpet2011: 10:00am On Dec 26, 2020
Phyno will live long as an artist for paying his respects this elders

1 Like

Re: Phyno Spends Christmas With Pete Edochie Whom He Says Is "Real Life Santa" (Pix) by udomma1005(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2020
benjackugo:
It's my thread, do you know how much it cost me to build it? grin
Continue being selfish, u hear grin

Re: Phyno Spends Christmas With Pete Edochie Whom He Says Is "Real Life Santa" (Pix) by 400billionman: 11:00am On Dec 26, 2020
Re: Phyno Spends Christmas With Pete Edochie Whom He Says Is "Real Life Santa" (Pix) by 400billionman: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2020
BlessedNuel:
Nice one...Spend time with people wey wise and you will be wise too

Gbam..
Re: Phyno Spends Christmas With Pete Edochie Whom He Says Is "Real Life Santa" (Pix) by 400billionman: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2020
2cribz:
Dis man don black,aun don beat am. By now pete suppose dey stay mansion dey drive latest 4matic. Nollywood is trash. I wonder how the female dumb useless okpo waka pass actresses dem take dey see money build mansion buy motor. Pete edochie,that name that year when u see names like larrycold sweat,chiwetalu agu pete edochie,kanayo o kanayo,sam dede,. U go know say that film na rituals or tough movie. I miss that other veteran actor wey duy enebeli elebuha,men rich man too fit that man abeg,him with pete edochie,dem no dey ever poor .

Pete has always lived in a duplex in Independence Layout Enugu.

Independence Layout is the wealthiest neighborhood in Enugu.

Though Nigerian actors aren't rich like their Hollywood counterparts.

Nigerian musicians are also doing very well.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Spends Christmas With Pete Edochie Whom He Says Is "Real Life Santa" (Pix) by nkwachii(m): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2020
[s]
Driedfish:
Meow meow.

Get money or fame in this life so people will come and see you.....

Nobody day go see poor man
[/s]
Re: Phyno Spends Christmas With Pete Edochie Whom He Says Is "Real Life Santa" (Pix) by nkwachii(m): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2020
[s]
Driedfish:
Meow meow.

Enough said
[/s]
Re: Phyno Spends Christmas With Pete Edochie Whom He Says Is "Real Life Santa" (Pix) by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 26, 2020
I just love Pete Edochie.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Spends Christmas With Pete Edochie Whom He Says Is "Real Life Santa" (Pix) by bewla(m): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2020
benjackugo:
Both look like santa. Pete the older santa; and phyno the younger santa cheesy
African � santa
Re: Phyno Spends Christmas With Pete Edochie Whom He Says Is "Real Life Santa" (Pix) by chival(f): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Umu 042 ibe m.

When Abakpa meets Independence Layout.
Somehow we now agree that fame and wealth remains the thin line between Crass and Class.

I forever rep Trans-Ekulu.
I was born and spent the first few years of my life at Abakpa, Asata Street to be precise. Thereafter, we moved to Trans-Ekulu. It would be so nice to visit and see what the place looks like now.
Re: Phyno Spends Christmas With Pete Edochie Whom He Says Is "Real Life Santa" (Pix) by Ceska(f): 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
chival:

I was born and spent the first few years of my life at Abakpa, Asata Street to be precise. Thereafter, we moved to Trans-Ekulu. It would be so nice to visit and see what the place looks like now.

I was born and breed in Abakpa. Ugbene precisely. Nothing has changed , except for the new areas around Nike Lake joing to trans ekulu. The Enugu state government need to rehabilitate and build new roads in that area
Re: Phyno Spends Christmas With Pete Edochie Whom He Says Is "Real Life Santa" (Pix) by Mezzie: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Umu 042 ibe m.

When Abakpa meets Independence Layout.
Somehow we now agree that fame and wealth remains the thin line between Crass and Class.

I forever rep Trans-Ekulu.

042 for life
Trans-Ekulu for life
North 8 for life
Re: Phyno Spends Christmas With Pete Edochie Whom He Says Is "Real Life Santa" (Pix) by chival(f): 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ceska:

I was born and breed in Abakpa. Ugbene precisely. Nothing has changed , except for the new areas around Nike Lake joing to trans ekulu. The Enugu state government need to rehabilitate and build new roads in that area
I hope they do. My parents moved us to Lagos when I was eight. I'd love to visit Enugu and re-live some of my early childhood memories. I attended NAOWA, the army children's school and Independence Layout Primary School.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Spends Christmas With Pete Edochie Whom He Says Is "Real Life Santa" (Pix) by Princelyon247(m): 3:06am On Dec 27, 2020
Wey d Claus naaaah
Re: Phyno Spends Christmas With Pete Edochie Whom He Says Is "Real Life Santa" (Pix) by Ceska(f): 4:11am On Dec 27, 2020
chival:

I hope they do. My parents moved us to Lagos when I was eight. I'd love to visit Enugu and re-live some of my early childhood memories. I attended NAOWA, the army children's school and Independence Layout Primary School.

This is very nostalgic. My siblings all attended NAOWA , command children school and command day secondary.
I attended police children school and HRC at Uwanì..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian MC Worthy Is Dead (Photos) / Cute Abiola Gives Aremu Olami A Car Gift / Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.