Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her (40038 Views)

Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by GoshenNLA(m): 8:52am On Dec 26, 2020
Wetin happen gan gan?
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by money121(m): 8:52am On Dec 26, 2020
Ok
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:52am On Dec 26, 2020
Those girls want to have fun with you. I really don't think you should change who you are
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Clothingonline9(m): 8:53am On Dec 26, 2020
Buy your quality men clothing payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Lexusgs430: 8:53am On Dec 26, 2020
Salex007:
pls, can someone tell me how to be a tough guy? Although she was not the first female to tell me so.

Just become the exact opposite of what you presently are.......... Simple......
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by InvertedHammer: 8:54am On Dec 26, 2020
Salex007:
pls, can someone tell me how to be a tough guy? Although she was not the first female to tell me so.
/
Being a tough guy lies in the power of indifference.

Stop caring so much.

/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by koolaid87: 8:55am On Dec 26, 2020
Perhaps you're too soft by trying to appear calm.and collected.all the time. You need to switch up at times.

It's not a bad thing to be an asshole once in a while.

With that said, make sure you stay solid on that pussy too. Fvck her aggressively

You'll be fine

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Oyiboman69: 8:55am On Dec 26, 2020
Salex007:
in as much as you love her...pretend as if you don't care,don't be predictable, man up and start taking charge and lead...

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Splitmind: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2020
Read the art of seduction, no more Mr Nice Guy and the redpill handbook.

Everything will be clear.

5 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by AfroKnight: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2020
You must be a gentleman. She needs a man that would disrespect her and make her cry everyday. Some women are psychos.

8 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by gift2xl: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2020
Be yourself.
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by purples25(f): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2020
She doesn't know anything. Be yourself.
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by TheGift: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2020
Salex007:

Don't change yourself to fit Her preference, wait for the one that likes you soft like that.

Any toughness you should be aiming for is the toughness that is beneficial to you as an individual Man, not just for the sake of one Woman, who already thinks you are soft.

4 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by naijadrivablog: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2020
OZO' brother spotted.

Well your President of Nigerian SIMPs Association is making money for being a simp.

On a serious note, be a man for once! Draw boundaries, stand on your word. Being "tough" doesn't mean to beat your woman.

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Johnnyplus01k(m): 8:57am On Dec 26, 2020
She should look for agbero in the park

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by NOwazobia: 8:58am On Dec 26, 2020
Can one be a simp and also filled with pride?
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Seyzcham91(m): 8:59am On Dec 26, 2020
Baba! are you just asking her out? you don dey spend wella for her or you never spend at all

Cuz if na woman you dey toast and never spend money for her that sentence "you're too gentle for her" means the following

1-you don't appear rich or have money
2-you don't look the type that can take care of my Problem and Burden cuz na Burden Bearer them dey look for

but it you don dey for while and don dey bang yourself wella and say such statement, e still mean same thing but on another level of any of the following

1-you don't spend as you suppose to spend money for me
2-Go look your mate outside and see how they lavish money on their girls

Everything About Vagina People is Money and nothing else, with money, every other flaws on a Man is Overlooked,

you just imagine make Regina Daniels dey take Ned Nwoko say Ned no good for bed or too gentle for her? undecided dem no born her well, she dey mad ni grin
Salex007:

5 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Fiscus105(m): 9:00am On Dec 26, 2020
Uhmmm, when you are subdued by the person you are supposed to subdue.

Relationship and marriage are game that both partners should play according to dictate.

Man needs to play with stick and carrot, wield stick when you supposed and warm heart at appropriate time.

The problems that most relationships and marriages confronted are that the two partners are not always compatible and they don't like to reach compromise. But they only tantalising on physique and norms of the society.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 26, 2020
Salex007:
Maybe she meant, taking the lead in stuffs and decision making

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by AndreSalvatore: 9:01am On Dec 26, 2020
Be selfish in ur dealings with her.. I tell brother, women nature is naturally selfish... YOU FIRST!

2 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Freestainworld(m): 9:01am On Dec 26, 2020
Salex007:

Am helpless with the number 3 and I think that's how I am towards almost everybody because I don't just like trouble and argument.
you can't be complete as a person, but you should try and be in control of your woman, apologise when necessary, scold her when necessary, don't be afraid of loosing her if you know you are doing the right thing, always take charge of your situations, not by shouting or by beating her, but by being coded without her knowing where you are going to fall to, thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by DeAlphaMale(m): 9:02am On Dec 26, 2020
SimpDetector:

Simp spotted.

Apologizing to a girl is simp behavior. Under no circumstance should you apologize to a girl. It sounds like bad advice but it works. Rather than apologize, you tease her. Or just deny her allegation with boldness and make her doubt her sanity. This makes her emotions go hay wire and as long as you are constantly stiring that pot of a girls emotions, she gets hooked to you more.

Contrary to what women say, they actually do not want your apology. It makes them look more in control and whenever a girl feels she is in control, she begins to lose attraction for you.

What works for Lisa doesn't work for beatrice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by DeAlphaMale(m): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2020
What does women want?
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by tunapawizzy: 9:04am On Dec 26, 2020
no vex....she get who she like pass u

2 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Cyberterror: 9:04am On Dec 26, 2020
She wants you to give her doggy style.

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by nnadychuks(m): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2020
Salex007:
I’ll keep saying this. What she wants from a guy is not your priority. Those vagina people have no right to choose the kind of man they want from a man. Las las when you are serious with your life and want to settle down will it be based on what she wants or what you want from a woman? Get sense and continue with the lifestyle that suits you...
Nigerian “vagina people” mistake having poor home training for being strong/tough. undecided

7 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Amyoc: 9:05am On Dec 26, 2020
Op abeg don't mind those advising you otherwise.Send your details if you are above 33. winkOp abeg don't mind those advising you otherwise.Send your details if you are above 33.

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by NiceMen: 9:06am On Dec 26, 2020
Salex007:

Am helpless with the number 3 and I think that's how I am towards almost everybody because I don't just like trouble and argument.

See, I know you are young and in experience in this relationship.

Let me point out to you that women, by default, are naturally built to repel men who are too easy on them. Like a yes, yes yes kind of man.

You will need to learn that all those niceness that you watch in movies displayed by men do not work with this gender in real world.

They like it when you are tough.

As a matter of fact, less works perfectly on them.

If you call her often and chat her often, u need to reduce it.

Make it a once a while kind of thing...

If being nice or soft to women in a relationship is profitable, i would be a billionaire by now but take it from someone that has walked through that path before.

Women don't appreciate men like you.

Now, Google " How to maintain and control a woman nairaland". A thread will pop up. You have to sit down and read every word of the author. In there you will see why being nice to women or soft does not favour a man like you.

12 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Youngaboy(m): 9:07am On Dec 26, 2020
Trouble No Good Oh..........

Better be who you are
To avoid the next comment.
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by TheVictim01(m): 9:07am On Dec 26, 2020
Women, since time immemorial claim of a psychology near no possibility to the grasp of the mankind's intellect. "na women know D pain of a woman" but see the way a brother is left to his own peril by the thots.... Smh.
"ALL I WANNA SAY IS THAT, THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US" *in Micheal Jackson's voice. grin
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by starzone20: 9:08am On Dec 26, 2020
The fact that you didn't factor out what she meant means she is right! Man up and be in charge of your relationships.
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 26, 2020
don't disturb yourself,she has found another guy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos / You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.