Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,863 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:06 AM

She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her (39931 Views)

Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by tarantino1: 11:01am On Dec 26, 2020
joyousever:
If I'm told how I offended the person and truly I did, why won't I take the responsibility of apologizing.? What's the big deal?

You answered his question defensively, even you don't believe it
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by joyousever(f): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2020
Meaning?
tarantino1:

You answered his question defensively, even you don't believe it
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Wittyglam(f): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2020
Be careful what you wish for.

Check out my YouTube channel guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB-FGjCuP4U
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by udomonday: 11:13am On Dec 26, 2020
Salex007:
pls, can someone tell me how to be a tough guy? Although she was not the first female to tell me so.
gentility is your default nature, you can only fake toughness. but when the shit hits the fan, your real nature will always pop out. just dont let people strip you of your dignity and fight like a man when the situation calls for it. Be your gentle self, you can only be your best when you are you. not another.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Tunagee(m): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2020
You can never please women. If she ain't okay, abeg just leave her let her go and meet those idiots, thugs, yahoo boys, ritualists and abusers. Always learn to be who you are. If she is not ready to accept your personality, give her red card quick quick. I don't take nonsense. My wife knows I don't take rubbish. Never be a simp ooooo bros, e no go pay you ooooo!!!!! Women wey my papa mess up like say dem be piece of shit!!! Wey boys dey convert to single mums everywhere!!!

3 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Ladikwa(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2020
Ishilove:

Don't mind her. You are a nice guy and there are some of us who prefer nice guys. Just keep being who you are.

You are wicked for saying this

2 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Lamanii22(f): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2020
pyyxxaro:
To be a tough guy

Every morning and Night , drink 1litre of Chilled Kerosene

Then smoke 2 sticks of Benson immediately

Thank me later

Cheers

grin grin
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Toks2008(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2020
joyousever:
If I'm told how I offended the person and truly I did, why won't I take the responsibility of apologizing.? What's the big deal?

That is the problem...

Trying to know if truly you did.

You can offend anyone in anyway that may even sound awkward to you.

Happy boxing day.
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by egobetatoday: 11:44am On Dec 26, 2020
Salex007:

Am helpless with the number 3 and I think that's how I am towards almost everybody because I don't just like trouble and argument.

She doesn't know yet that you are a treasure. By the time she gets someone harsh, she would be married then and it will be too late for her. That is when she will regret her mistakes. All I can say is, only apologies when you obviously have to. There are other ways of settling issues without having to say'sorry'. She obviously doesn't know the gem she is about to lose. Go for someone who loves your gentility and will respect you as well. That girl doesnt understand relationship/marriage yet.

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by AlphaBeta130: 11:56am On Dec 26, 2020
Rapsodee:
What's it about doggy style to girls? undecided
it makes you hit their sweet spot{G spot} easily due to the narrowed angle and it delays your ejaculation which in turn gives the babe lengthy and mind blowing orgasm

2 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by SimpDetector: 11:58am On Dec 26, 2020
cococandy:
Toxic, sensible girls leave such gas lighters with the speed of light.

Not to mention you will forever be playing games until you don’t even know who you’re anymore

The bolded isn't true. Men with Narcissistic personality disorder tend to use gaslighting the most. Majority of women find it hard to leave these Narcissistic 'toxic" men. Even after leaving them they always come back. Google the term trauma bond and enlighten yourself.

From experience and research, I've discovered that imprinted deep within the genetic code of a woman, is a desire to be emotionally abused. Women can not become emotionally attached to a man who doesn't in one way or the other emotionally abuse them. Whether it's gaslighting, silent treatment, guilt tripping, stone walling, fault finding, negging or other forms of emotional abuse. Women want it!!. Failure to this and women will lose interest in you. It seems counterintuitive but most universal truths are counterintuitive.

The logical part of a woman's brain drives her to think that she wants a man that treats her right. But the basal emotional side wants the opposite. And women are controlled by their emotional side, not the logical side.

Some men are naturally narcisstics, so being abusive is who they are. For other men, being abusive won't make them lose themselves per se. With time they'll be gradually conditioned to act in that way on impulse towards women.

5 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by TemmyT002(m): 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ehn leave her for person wey go abuse and slap and beat her na. Many ladies are looking for people like you.
She may also be trying to break up with you and doesn't want to say it directly.
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by DarkOrange: 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
SimpDetector:

The bolded isn't true. Men with Narcissistic personality disorder tend to use gaslighting the most. Majority of women find it hard to leave these Narcissistic 'toxic" men. Even after leaving them they always come back. Google the term trauma bond and enlighten yourself.

From experience and research, I've discovered that imprinted deep within the genetic code of a woman, is a desire to be emotionally abused. Women can not become emotionally attached to a man who doesn't in one way or the other emotionally abuse them. Whether it's gaslighting, silent treatment, guilt tripping, stone walling, fault finding, negging or other forms of emotional abuse. Women want it!!. Failure to this and women will lose interest in you. It seems counterintuitive but most universal truths are counterintuitive.

The logical part of a woman's brain drives her to think that she wants a man that treats her right. But the basal emotional side wants the opposite. And women are controlled by their emotional side, not the logical side.

Some men are naturally narcisstics, so being abusive is who they are. For other men, being abusive won't make them lose themselves per se. With time they'll be gradually conditioned to act in that way on impulse towards women.

You're thorough. Simply put, women feel men who don't mistreat them is just another female. And gist buddy. Pure and simple

2 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
generationz:

She has been married twice and dated a popular muscular actor, Micheal Clarke Duncan.

Truth is she's a sweet person. She's only Fiery when you come for her or attack her. She will bite you. I watched her on the daily show with Trevor Noah and even though he was a little scared when she walked in, he handled her very well. Trevor is skilled in Handling fiery women, making them laugh, see the stupidity in the arguments but still like him.

Let me watch it and I'll reply later thanks , I saw the one where she gave it to Wendy and one white lady.
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
Why do we try hard to comform to our very opposite?
You are a gentle guy right?
Look also for a gentle lady, that will match your type.
Its easier to get a lady that will compliment your type of person, than to change whom you are...
To change whom you are isnt a little change o, is it now you want to start learning how to bd a tough person?
Maintain that gentle nature of yours, all you need do is get a lady that has your kind of nature.
If you ve not find her now, keep searching!
She is somewhere waiting for a guy like you.

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by SpeciMental: 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
Salex007:
pls, can someone tell me how to be a tough guy? Although she was not the first female to tell me so.
The fact that you came on here for advice on what to do about this and the fact that you want to become a tough guy because of her makes her point actually. It's good to want to improve yourself as this is always best for us, but doing it because of some lady is a bad reason to start. But then, if you take the right advice here, it'll actually help you. There's a lot of good ones I've seen here but I'll just leave you with this incisive one:
Your problem is you're yet to build a defined life for yourself around solid principles. You seem to be one who is a people-pleaser especially for her, hence you seem to bend to the will of others.

All sane women and even men are only willing to build lasting relationships formed on solid structures because that's the key to success in life.
I'd say you call off the relationship before she ditches you and breaks your soft heart, take a break from female relationships and start focusing on building a successful life and from that you'll gain understanding on how life works and principles for every aspect including relationships. Then you'll handle all your relationships right. Do this not because of her but for the love of yourself and justice to your existence.

Ishilove:

Don't mind her. You are a nice guy and there are some of us who prefer nice guys. Just keep being who you are.
Nice should be qualified. Equity and just retribution must be the backbone of goodwill. Anything else is wrong and OP's case seems to be just mere people-pleasing due to latent insecurities.

Chii59:
If you like go kill yourself for one person who doesn't value you.
Some men are more in tune with their feminine side than other men.
Unknown to you, truth is you would end up being dissatisfied with many of these 'feminine' men in the long run though you may think you appreciate it at the onset.

#Purely mental from your philosophical specimen#

2 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
SpeciMental:

The fact that you came on here for advice on what to do about this and the fact that you want to become a tough guy because of her makes her point actually. It's good to want to improve yourself as this is always best for us, but doing it because of some lady is a bad reason to start. But then, if you take the right advice here, it'll actually help you. There's a lot of good ones I've seen here but I'll just leave you with this incisive one:
Your problem is you're yet to build a defined life for yourself around solid principles. You seem to be one who is a people-pleaser especially for her, hence you seem to bend to the will of others.

All sane women and even men are only willing to build lasting relationships formed on solid structures because that's the key to success in life.
I'd say you call off the relationship before she ditches you and breaks your soft heart, take a break from female relationships and start focusing on building a successful life and from that you'll gain understanding on how life works and principles for every aspect including relationships. Then you'll handle all your relationships right. Do this not because of her but for the love of yourself and justice to your existence.

Nice should be qualified. Equity must be the backbone of goodwill. Anything else is wrong.

Unknown to you, truth is you would end up being dissatisfied with many of these 'feminine' men in the long run though you may think you appreciate it at the onset.

#Purely mental from your philosophical specimen#
Yawns undecided
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by maximusprime2000: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
she is still in the average woman default senses, let her go now, she will learn in the usual hard way.

in your next relationship don't be madly deeply in love again until you are married to her

you are not gentle, you are just insecure.
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Weirdgee: 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
Salex007:
Nor kill yourself guy look for a girl that compliment u....some ladies like gentle guys why others like rough guys.
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
Salex007:
Never you try to be what you are not.

The lady is not for you disregard the advise some men have given you here believe me when I say I like gentle guys not all ladies are the same as they have painted and feel they know a lot about women they don't know a thing about women.There are ladies who will value your kind of person and appreciate it so keep looking for that lady she is coming your way don't try to form macho or become a beast all in an effort to be what you are not.Be happy being the gentle you some of us nor like wahala,trouble or quarrel.

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
aytuns:

Don't be a yes man.. Learn to say No to her.. Learn to have your opinion on issues, and not be afraid to vehemently disagree with her. On issues of opinion, where two of you have diverging views but both are correct, make sure you stand your ground as the man and insist it gets done your way.

You are the man, act like one.. Lead.. And don't be afraid of her leaving you, rather, she will come to respect you. JUST LEAD
Op don't listen to this fellow.
This one has low self esteem and cannot say Jack when he is around a woman all na wash.
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
Pegi23:
..pls don't change rather let her go. I love them gentle
Exactly even I love them gentle kiss
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
egobetatoday:

She doesn't know yet that you are a treasure. By the time she gets someone harsh, she would be married then and it will be too late for her. That is when she will regret her mistakes. All I can say is, only apologies when you obviously have to. There are other ways of settling issues without having to say'sorry'. She obviously doesn't know the gem she is about to lose. Go for someone who loves your gentility and will respect you as well. That girl doesnt understand relationship/marriage yet.
@bold, I kinda disagree I believe we all should learn how to say sorry and apologise at all times when we are wrong,when offended by someone and when someone says we offended them etc.Apology takes nothing from you I learnt that the hard way it is not a thing of pride accept faults apologise and move on so saying I am sorry is important to me and I will do same.

I agree with the rest of your comment I myself like men like the OP.
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
DarkOrange:

You're thorough. Simply put, women feel men who don't mistreat them is just another female. And gist buddy. Pure and simple
This does not apply to me please this is a sick mindset better desist from it.
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
SimpDetector:

Truth be told this mindset is very sick.Wherever you got it from it won't help you in the long run.I don't have time to go deeper and argue with you but then not all women are the same so don't think this sick mindset can apply to someone like me it cannot like cococandy said sensible girls will leave such men "with the speed of light" and she is not lying.This is very sick don't go about misleading men and teaching them nonsense like as if you know more about women than women themselves this is not in anyway generally true and you know nothing about women don't mislead people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Slurity(m): 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
Salex007:
IF YOU WANT TO LIVE LONG, DON'T EVER TRY TO SATISFY EVERYBODY, EVEN GOD DON'T DO IT. BE YOURSELF
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by DarkOrange: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
This does not apply to me please this is a sick mindset better desist from it.

What do we do. Leave me o. Just leave me jeje. Whenever your species are treated well it always leaves us in stitches, pain and regrets. So, we've decided to change the narrative

Just leave me there, baby lawyer tongue
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by DarkOrange: 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Truth be told this mindset is very sick.Wherever you got it from it won't help you in the long run.I don't have time to go deeper and argue with you but then not all women are the same so don't think this sick mindset can apply to someone like me it cannot like cococandy said sensible girls will leave such men "with the speed of light" and she is not lying.This is very sick don't go about misleading men and teaching them nonsense like as if you know more about women than women themselves this is not in anyway generally true and you know nothing about women don't mislead people

You think so.

Almost everything a brother treats a lady well, they end in sorrow. So, just deal with it. Terrible treatment. And because victims low it's oppressors, they want to keep in the loop and maintain the trauma bond.

It's the pure truth. Stop leaving in denial tongue
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
DarkOrange:

What do we do. Leave me o. Just leave me jeje. Whenever your species are treated well it always leaves us in stitches, pain and regrets. So, we've decided to change the narrative

Just leave me there, baby lawyer tongue

You called me baby lawyer grin. Who are you wetin be your other monickers grin grin
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
DarkOrange:

You think so.

Almost everything a brother treats a lady well, they end in sorrow. So, just deal with it. Terrible treatment. And because victims low it's oppressors, they want to keep in the loop and maintain the trauma bond.

It's the pure truth. Stop leaving in denial tongue
It is not the truth because it does not apply to me and thankfully for me I will never end up with men like you are that simpdetector
No one is living in denial because it is not in anyway true
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by DarkOrange: 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

You called me baby lawyer grin. Who are you wetin be your other monickers grin grin

grin grin grin

I hope you've started reducing hours spent on reading and have started paying attention to men o.

I am reminding you again now o grin
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by DarkOrange: 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

It is not the truth because it does not apply to me and thankfully for me I will never end up with men like you are that simpdetector
No one is living in denial because it is not in anyway true

If I treat you, you go comet Maggot, I swear tongue

Me I'm done taking good care of ladies. It's always received and interpreted as weakness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Being Forced Into Marriage / Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs / He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.