Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) (38285 Views)

Chekwume Malvin Arrested For Drug Peddling In India (Photos) / Two Nigerian Ladies Fighting In India (Photos) / N51M Range Rover SUV Abandoned By Smugglers In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Hahaaajhhhhaahh hahhaaah!! I laughter in Swahili. Guess Ure d one Ure referring to. Bloody Indian hemp smoker who haz nothing 2 offer.
No wonder, if u aren't under the d effect of Indian hemp. No shame@all. I wasn't wrong 2 say Ure suffering from neurosis.
Below you'll find your "Olobo Town Council " of a Mother.

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by Godpikin4real(f): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
goshen26:
God makes rich, and add no sorrow

U make me remember my late dad. That waz his favourite quote.
He taught us Godliness with contentment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by Godpikin4real(f): 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Below you'll find your "Olobo Town Council " of a Mother.
Get lost u old fool supporting drugs peddling because they come from a particular region. Bloody looser. Beast!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Get lost u old fool supporting drugs peddling because they come from a particular region. Bloody looser. Beast!!!
Hypocrite! But you support the greatest drug baron only after Pablo Escobar, Tinubu, the man from Iragbiji.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by Ofemmanu1: 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
sisters41:
Look at der head sef.. undecided
Na dem dem..
Dem developers dem. Dem FLAT gutter jews

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by Godpikin4real(f): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Hypocrite! But you support the greatest drug baron only after Pablo Escobar, Tinubu, the man from Iragbiji.
Now I can see dat thing u de smoke de worry u 4 head. The names Ure mentioning don't know me and I don't know them. Now u can see u lack common sense no wonder they say common sense is not common 2 all.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Now I can see dat thing u de smoke de worry u 4 head. The names Ure mentioning don't know me and I don't know them. Now u can see u lack common sense no wonder they say common sense is not common 2 all.

That doesn't stop you from being a hypocrite. I know you very well, you're a wicked person with an unforgiven spirit. Change or rot in hell. Mumu.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
They will blame Buhari for their greediness. You said NIGERIA is a zoo, yet u still go to a place that is not a zoo and still commit crime

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by Slurity(m): 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
IF YOU ARE HERE TO CHECK NAMES AND YOU ARE NOT DISAPPOINTED SAY HI

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by Godpikin4real(f): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

That doesn't stop you from being a hypocrite. I know you very well, you're a wicked person with an unforgiven spirit. Change or rot in hell. Mumu.
Laffs. Yeahhh, eee pain u die. Na u and and ur entire mumu family members and mumu generation yet unborn go rot in HELL.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Laffs. Yeahhh, eee pain u die. Na u and and ur entire mumu family members and mumu generation yet unborn go rot in HELL.
Pain who? You don't know anything. I thank God I still have a family but the same can't be said about you. Your mad father ran away from home and hasnt returned while your mother is busy attending to her numerous male customers while offering "Bend Down Collect" as premium service.

Now e pain am enter body!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by UncommonLogic: 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
Same IPIG terrorist monkeys that will be posting rubbish on NL are the same ones pushing drugs India while calling Nigeria zoo. Hope the bastards never see day light again. Lock them up and throw away the key.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
I once made a statement that 60% of igbos are disgusting criminals, am sorry.... it's actually 95% of them. Never trust any wealthy Igbo man because majority of them are hardened criminals. It's a culture and tradition that promotes crime and criminality amongst this scum of a people. I thus implore the Indian government to slaughter the bastards and fish their brothers out. Crazy bastards

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by vRendoh(m): 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
Is there a problem with this tribe? Dem get conscience all?
Very soon the entire world would know them and deny them visa.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by Godpikin4real(f): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Pain who? You don't know anything. I thank God I still have a family but the same can't be said about you. Your mad father ran away from home and hasnt returned while your mother is busy attending to her numerous male customers while offering "Bend Down Collect" as premium service.

Now e pain am enter body!

Laffs. Which miserable family do u have? Now I can see Ure highly frustrated. Well, for 4 information, my late dad waz married 2 my mum for 45yrs and d union produced 4 wonderful children including my humble self who have two degrees each. The first, an international businessman of repute, the second, a legal practitioner (an immigration expert), the third, an engineer while the last a medical practitioner.
Which can u say of urself? Guess ur useless ashawo wife is the one offering "bend down collect" as premium service. Useless isi aki

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nigerian immigration should pay more attention to these criminals at the airports.

We know them, they're mostly flatheaded, with yamlegs and are from the east end. Profile the bastards.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by femi4: 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
Na them
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by stealmatic(m): 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by armadeo(m): 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
DonroxyII:
Death penalty is the only way for shady business in Nigeria including corruption... Death penalty is the only way Nigeria can grow and develop ... Steal money, scam people ... get hanged or shot ... Aswear everybody go behave well !!

Nigerians only fear Death .... We don't fear God here !!

Death penalty wont work because the first guy that gets killed his tribe will rise up in revolt against the country and be pointing fingers up and down.

Serious long jail terms will be a better deterrent with complete embarrassment of the family.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by Sleekfingers: 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
I can't believe I was checking names....
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by favor914: 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Can you swear on your mother, that he is a drug baron, or just another I hearsay?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by planetx: 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
You don't hear anymore stories of them trafficking drugs in Indonesia because of the death penalty, they have now shifted base to India.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by Cherez: 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
Henreez:
Igbos at it again

That's all they do. Soil the country's name.
If Igbos soiled your names why are they still here?
While the only Nigerian govt officials ever convicted of drugs are the jagaban & co
That's how you people shouted about Igbos on e-scam till hushpuppi shamed you
Keep being unthinkable
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by Cherez: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
aleeyus:
grin
Yeah, it's a great weapon of warfare
Find yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by Cherez: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:
Nairaland don corrupt me finish, the first thing I checked was their Names.

I believe they are trying to develop india.
Exactly, like hushpuppi & jagaban developed Dubai & US

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by favor914: 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
Cherez:

If Igbos soiled your names why are they still here?
While the only Nigerian govt officials ever convicted of drugs are the jagaban & co
That's how you people shouted about Igbos on e-scam till hushpuppi shamed you
Keep being unthinkable
Can you swear on your mother that Jagaban & co have been convicted of drug peddling, or just another I hearsay?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
IamHeWrites:

https://twitter.com/BangaloreMirror/status/1342157873522954240?s=19

I know every region has its draw-backs, but we need to tackle this culture of drug trafficking in the east before it gets out of hand as internet fraud did in SW, cultism did across the south, and religious fundamentalism did across the North. We shouldn't allow any part of our country to become a mini-narco-state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by cassyrooy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
I can't believe that Igbos are a special kind of societal menace with their repeated indulgence in drug peddling.

Abi dem curse us with illegitimate hustle? Go to Zuba, Wuse, Karu, Dei Dei all in Abuja, Onitsha, Nnewi, Lagos, Igbo traders are doing well and okay but some just want to destroy the name of millions of hard working and low lying kinsmen.

Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by prodev988: 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
Not again!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) by favor914: 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
prodev988:
Not again!
Always them, Ndigbo amaka.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady / Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning / Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.