Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,030 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

How Can I Make My Turkey Eggs To Fertile ? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Can I Make My Turkey Eggs To Fertile ? (458 Views)

BackYard Farming: My Turkey, Noiler And Guinea Fowl Birds & Goats / Meet My Turkey Mums & Chicks / How To Hatch My Turkey’s Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make My Turkey Eggs To Fertile ? by AMI3(m): 8:16am On Dec 26, 2020
Hello farmers.
Happy Boxing Day.
Please I took my turkey eggs to hatchery to be hatched. The guy told me that it is not FERTILE.
Please is there anything I can give the turkeys to produce FERTILE eggs..
Thanks
Re: How Can I Make My Turkey Eggs To Fertile ? by bayoshenko(m): 8:31am On Dec 26, 2020
AMI3:
Hello farmers.
Happy Boxing Day.
Please I took my turkey eggs to hatchery to be hatched. The guy told me that it is not FERTILE.
Please is there anything I can give the turkeys to produce FERTILE eggs..
Thanks

Get a tom (a Male turkey).
Re: How Can I Make My Turkey Eggs To Fertile ? by AMI3(m): 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
bayoshenko:

Get a tom (a Male turkey).
I have it
Re: How Can I Make My Turkey Eggs To Fertile ? by bayoshenko(m): 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
AMI3:

I have it
Good. But are you sure are mating? If you are sure, you should have fertile eggs unless the Tom is not old enough to fertilise an egg,
What breed of Turkey do you have? Do you know the weight of both the male and female?
Re: How Can I Make My Turkey Eggs To Fertile ? by AMI3(m): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2020
bayoshenko:

Good. But are you sure are mating? If you are sure, you should have fertile eggs unless the Tom is not old enough to fertilise an egg,
What breed of Turkey do you have? Do you know the weight of both the male and female?
They hv beening mating.
Honestly i dont know d weight
It is a matured one. It crowa

(1) (Reply)

Seeds / Cassava For Sale / Turkey Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.