Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,485 members, 7,801,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Generator Power Booster To Power (iron, Freezer, Microwave) With Small Generator - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Generator Power Booster To Power (iron, Freezer, Microwave) With Small Generator (987 Views)

Power Your Iron, Freezer, AC, Pumping Machine With Small Generator / Power Iron, Microwave, Freezer, With I Better Pass My Neighbor Small Generator / Power Your Fridge, Iron, Computers With A Small Generator With Power Booster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generator Power Booster To Power (iron, Freezer, Microwave) With Small Generator by janitors(m): 8:49am On Dec 26, 2020
Good News!!! How would you feel if you no longer wait for NEPA OR PHCN, Whatever their name is just to iron your clothes for that special event. Say Goodbye to rumple clothes with this unique Generator Power Booster. With your smallest size of the generator, you can now power your iron, microwave, blender and small fridge. with a bigger gen you can power more heavier loads, you can also use it with your PHCN to reduce your power consumption.

It does not increase your fuel consumption either does it affect your generator in any way
It only removes the pressure from your high appliances and makes your generator works smoothly.

It serves as a regulator between your generator and your appliances.

1. Easy to use. Just plug the booster to your generator outlet and plug your heavy load to your booster directly.
2. Have no negative effect on your generator sets.
3. Does not increase fuel consumptions.
4. Very cheap and affordable.
5. You use it to plug your electric iron and boiler to your small generator without any effect on your Gen.

O R D E R O N L I N E- https://bizzy.com.ng/generator-power-booster-to-power-iron-ac-freezer-microwave-with-small-generator/

Re: Generator Power Booster To Power (iron, Freezer, Microwave) With Small Generator by Iknowhow: 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
You would have done allot of good if you explained how the device works with specifications
Re: Generator Power Booster To Power (iron, Freezer, Microwave) With Small Generator by janitors(m): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
Iknowhow:
You would have done allot of good if you explained how the device works with specifications
May I get to know what you want to Learn about the device, feel free to reply here or Send me a C H A T + 2 3 4 0 8 1 5 2 5 5 8 9 4 2
Re: Generator Power Booster To Power (iron, Freezer, Microwave) With Small Generator by Proffdada: 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
Pumping machine nko?
Re: Generator Power Booster To Power (iron, Freezer, Microwave) With Small Generator by janitors(m): 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
Proffdada:
Pumping machine nko?
It can work for Elemnts and Compressors, so Pumping Machines can also be used on a Power Booster
Re: Generator Power Booster To Power (iron, Freezer, Microwave) With Small Generator by Bekin: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2021
How much
Re: Generator Power Booster To Power (iron, Freezer, Microwave) With Small Generator by janitors(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bekin:
How much

2500 Watt - N10,000
5000 Watt - N18,000
Re: Generator Power Booster To Power (iron, Freezer, Microwave) With Small Generator by ipobarethieves: 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
shocked sad smiley cheesy so if I plug dis booster to TIGER gen, connect am to pumping machine,E go pump water sad lipsrsealed
Re: Generator Power Booster To Power (iron, Freezer, Microwave) With Small Generator by ipobarethieves: 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
janitors:

2500 Watt - N10,000
5000 Watt - N18,000
2500 Watt @10k undecided,

5000 Watt@ 18000k angry undecided sad.Why Not 12/14k sad undecided
Re: Generator Power Booster To Power (iron, Freezer, Microwave) With Small Generator by janitors(m): 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
ipobarethieves:
2500 Watt @10k undecided,

5000 Watt@ 18000k angry undecided sad.Why Not 12/14k sad undecided

Please give me a call to order: + 2 3 4 8 0 2 5 4 7 9 3 7 0
W h a t s a p p u s + 2 3 4 7 0 6 2 9 4 0 2 5 3
Re: Generator Power Booster To Power (iron, Freezer, Microwave) With Small Generator by janitors(m): 9:03pm On May 04, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Apple Beats Solo 3 Club Collection For Sale At 49k / Oneplus 7pro For Sale / PS5 Brand New Disk Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.