Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Neo Ties Vee Shoes On Christmas Day, Nengi And Ozo On Christmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Neo Ties Vee Shoes On Christmas Day, Nengi And Ozo On Christmas (787 Views)

How My Ex Humiliated Me On Christmas Eve / Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi / Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neo Ties Vee Shoes On Christmas Day, Nengi And Ozo On Christmas by lacemose(m): 9:47am On Dec 26, 2020
The former Big Brother Naija housemates, Neo was seen with Vee on Christmas day and he was helping her tie her shoes as they hang out with Ozo and Nengi.

See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiRfAVR41Ig

Re: Neo Ties Vee Shoes On Christmas Day, Nengi And Ozo On Christmas by Kriss216: 9:48am On Dec 26, 2020
The younger generation actually don’t know what a “Gentleman” is all about.
To make yourself a mumu on a Nigerian girl is the new definition of Gentleman.

It’s more noble to raise a dog than to raise a foolish son.

1 Like

Re: Neo Ties Vee Shoes On Christmas Day, Nengi And Ozo On Christmas by chatinent: 10:03am On Dec 26, 2020
Gentleman?

I rest my case.
Re: Neo Ties Vee Shoes On Christmas Day, Nengi And Ozo On Christmas by lacemose(m): 10:20am On Dec 26, 2020
chatinent:
Gentleman?

I rest my case.

Is he not a gentleman
Re: Neo Ties Vee Shoes On Christmas Day, Nengi And Ozo On Christmas by 44Bulldog(m): 10:23am On Dec 26, 2020
Redpillers and Alpha males where at thou when we need thee the most cheesy

44bulldog
Re: Neo Ties Vee Shoes On Christmas Day, Nengi And Ozo On Christmas by Shortyy(f): 10:32am On Dec 26, 2020
That's more like it.
Re: Neo Ties Vee Shoes On Christmas Day, Nengi And Ozo On Christmas by odinson1(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2020
Shortyy:
That's more like it.

2 Likes

Re: Neo Ties Vee Shoes On Christmas Day, Nengi And Ozo On Christmas by lacemose(m): 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
Shortyy:
That's more like it.

I sure say you go like am

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Resolve This Girls Issue / "I Have The Biggest Bum Bum In Africa" - Curvy Ghanaian Model Shows Off (video) / Misunderstanding The Principles Of Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.