Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Mother Abandons Baby On Christmas Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Abandons Baby On Christmas Day (253 Views)

Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) / Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) / My Husband Beat Me On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Abandons Baby On Christmas Day by Redcarpet2011: 10:17am On Dec 26, 2020
Christmas is a day of Gratitude to God for sending Jesus Christ to the World to redeem mankind. Christmas is seen as a time when humans show generosity to one another and exchange gifts in the spirit of the Season. Unilag Estate ,Magodo ,Iseri, Berger, Lagos State was thrown into infusion on Christmas Day Dec 25, 2020 ( doesn't this sound like Punch Newspaper ?) when the cries of an abandoned baby where heard at 6.00am. The baby cried unrelentingly and drew the attention of one Mr. Tayo Oloko the resident of the house the baby was crying in. After an investigation it turned out that a female cat Mrs. Catlyn Catalonia ( up Barca ) had dropped her adorable Kitten into Mr. Olokos residence. The young kitten Miss Category Catalonia had been abandoned. Mr. Oloko has decided to take care of the kitten till it's mother repents and comes to get her child or till the kitten is old enough to fend for its self. Mr. Oloko is going to take the cat to a private primary school were the cat can get quality education.

Re: Mother Abandons Baby On Christmas Day by ShobayoEmma(m): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2020
What a good kitten the op is

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Narrates How He Ended Up Marrying His Biological Daughter / How I Safely Handle My Groceries During Covid 19 Pandemic / 12pro Max For Sale Distress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.