Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Jk - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jk (1942 Views)

Ghkjhkhjljkl;jk; / Jk Jh H,h Khhhh Hhhkhlkhklhjkllkjhlkhklhj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jk by cyberaddict: 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
You no wan marry? Move on to dating singles
Re: Jk by imagrg(m): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
Most people shouting "don't fall in love with married men" are themselves products of polygamous homes.
My grandfather had EIGHT wives and they all lived together in one house in harmony.

Is Ned not enjoying a happy home in spite of his marriage even to a teenager?

Who marries the 'surplus' women on the streets if we keep to 'one man one woman' stereotype marriage relationship?
Re: Jk by Harpyeagle(m): 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
Confusedlove:
Before you insult me, please read this carefully.

I fell in love with a married man. This is a very complicated story because I know how wrong this whole situation is but I know it's very easy for anyone to say "just leave him and find your own" but this situation has led me into depression.
I met him some time ago through a friend and I felt it was just going to be a friendship thing.
FAST forward to some months later, he's even better than all the boyfriends I've had combined. He's always there when I need him, he's always all over me and he's just so sweet and to top it all up, his D game is 100%
Everything was going all fine till the friend who hooked us up started to spread lies about me to him and everything has changed now. He's distant now and acts like I'm a whole new person in his eyes.
This whole new situation is almost driving me crazy because I didn't even do all the things I was accused of. I know dating him is wrong but I'm in love with him.
Now I can't accept the fact that everything's changed just because someone lied about me.

Like I said, I know this is wrong but one way or the other, I can't seem to do what's right.
Have you watched sistas by Tyler perry. Go and download it if you haven't.
Re: Jk by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
Is he interested in making you his second wife? Are you ready to accept such a proposal? If yes, then suggest it to him. If not, leave him alone. Extra marital affairs are wrong at so many levels.
Re: Jk by femi4: 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
Confusedlove:
Before you insult me, please read this carefully.

I fell in love with a married man. This is a very complicated story because I know how wrong this whole situation is but I know it's very easy for anyone to say "just leave him and find your own" but this situation has led me into depression.
I met him some time ago through a friend and I felt it was just going to be a friendship thing.
FAST forward to some months later, he's even better than all the boyfriends I've had combined. He's always there when I need him, he's always all over me and he's just so sweet and to top it all up, his D game is 100%
Everything was going all fine till the friend who hooked us up started to spread lies about me to him and everything has changed now. He's distant now and acts like I'm a whole new person in his eyes.
This whole new situation is almost driving me crazy because I didn't even do all the things I was accused of. I know dating him is wrong but I'm in love with him.
Now I can't accept the fact that everything's changed just because someone lied about me.

Like I said, I know this is wrong but one way or the other, I can't seem to do what's right.
What is D game? Darts or Diving

(1) (2) (Reply)

[photos] Curvy And Huge Backside Ladies Causing Confusion / What's The Best Approach To Tell A Girl That You Like Her And Want Two Of You To / Have Anyone Experienced This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.