Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" (60431 Views)

Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / Fake Jesus, Michael Job Is Not Dead (photos) / Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by PinUp: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
Foolish man talking
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Splendidbeauty: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
And any of your children or relatives working for the government is a public fool.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
ModestGal:

Are you a business man? Since you think graduates shouldn't look for a job but to go learn skill, kindly give us advice
You need to help the youths by answering these questions
1. How did you steal the money you used in learning the skills? Since you never got any job prior that, and you think no one should look for a job

Lots of free educational materials on the internet, you can utilize the time you spend on nairaland to upskill

2. While learning the skills, you must have stolen money to feed as well, how were you not caught

You have to adjust your life with your reality, don't go and be doing more than yourself, buying iPhone when you don't have rent, also young people should try renting together to save, find ways to cut expenses

3. The clothes you were wearing while learning the skills, which shoo did you steal them and how did you avoid being caught?

This shouldn't be an issue, you don't need a lot of clothes just be clean, priorities grin

4. After you finished learning the skills, who did you kill for ritual to raise money for shop and to start the business and buy equipment

Well ritual killing is babaric cheesy, mama didn't raise no fool.
On a serious note this is where the bank's can step in , access to credit for people with sound business ideas, that'll fix the start up capital issue

5. Now, let's assume, its on the internet, you don't need money for shops, kindly tell us whose phone you stole to upload your skill sets and where did you burgled to get money for data? And how did you escape being caught?

You can buy a cheap phone, just save , as previously stated you don't need expensive things when starting out. There are side gigs you can do on the internet �
So no need to steal , that's for criminals grin

Or you don't know that mtn 4gig data can finish within 2weeks of Instagram video uploads

Why are you uploading videos, are you a YouTube creator or Instagram olosho grin? You actually don't need a lot of data for learning online if you know what you're looking for undecided

Kindly provide the answer so that the youths can follow your footsteps to become successful entrepreneurs, abi you don't know that learning tailoring ranges from 50k to 200k?

Here's the issue with small businesses in Nigeria, they don't know how to scale up, maybe you can build a website helping small businesses to scale rather than being a pessimist. Food for thought
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by meetme01: 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
Babatunde7109:

I like your ambitious-coated advice, but if I may ask, what business(es) have you built in your name? I believe you're a graduate from a Nigerian university, too.

Like the Pastor, his supporters are pure idealists who forgot that life is reality and must be treated as such. You can't leave reality -- what's obtainable -- and construct sweet-looking ideas that do not befit the lifestyle of reality. It won't work that way.

My point is: Just like everybody cannot be rich, some have to be poor. And in a saner society, to avoid ‘class struggle’, the livelihood of the poor becomes the responsibility of the rich.

In application, every single individual cannot own a business, some have to work under owners of businesses. That's reality.

Just imagine every living graduate in Nigeria owns a business -- of which they can't operate alone, and which they will need skilled labour, eventually, most of these businesses would pack-up as it lacks the proper business setup.

However, for those that sew the Pastor's ‘agbadas’, it is their luck to own a business that thrives. And for those graduates he referred to as ‘compound fools’, time will tell. If luck shines on them, they will eventually be an employer of labour or be employed by labour. But if none happens to them, they will become ‘weed’ -- unwanted plants -- in the society and thus, they won't allow the government as well as the Pastor sleep with their two eyes closed, they won't live in peace.

I leave in peace, so I can live in peace.

Don't mind them. They have read Rich Dad, Poor Dad all over. They think that's how biz thrives. They keep on mentioning Dangote, Adenuga and likes. They failed to ask or search their source of capital.

I have folks making millions doing all sorts of online hustle but the money they spend on basic necessity (electricity, internet, rent) is enough to get them frustrated.

Even Dangote and likes are tired of Nigeria's business environment. Nobody asked why Otedola sold is oil firm. Adenuga's wish to make Internet the cheapest in Nigeria was rebuffed.

Pastors cannot complain because gullible youths will definitely collect envelope and drop something on Sunday.

I challenge them, aside pastoral duty, what else do they do especially Pastor Bakare. Nothing, as if that's how God taught them

See, a host of us are now wiser, we ain't atheists but learnt how to serve our God.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Messiah123: 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
meetme01:

Don't mind them. They have read Rich Dad, Poor Dad all over. They think that's how biz thrives. They keep on mentioning Dangote, Adenuga and likes. They failed to ask or search their source of capital.

I have folks making millions doing all sorts of online hustle but the money they spend on basic necessity (electricity, internet, rent) is enough to get them frustrated.

Even Dangote and likes are tired of Nigeria's business environment. Nobody asked why Otedola sold is oil firm. Adenuga's wish to make Internet the cheapest in Nigeria was rebuffed.

Pastors cannot complain because gullible youths will definitely collect envelope and drop something on Sunday.

I challenge them, aside pastoral duty, what else do they do especially Pastor Bakare. Nothing, as if that's how God taught them

See, a host of us are now wiser, we ain't atheists but learnt how to serve our God.
My brother God bless you clear road for you dia.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Olatlaccon(m): 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
Hassanmaye:

So it's a lie Abi?
I no say it's a lie...there wasn't something like that for 2019 batch A
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by BABZIENE(m): 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
E go better for you

ThEGodFaThEr101:

Mumu, how many businesses have you built? Always trying to sound politically correct. Odę!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by LOKOLESCO(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nah sand people go use to build business abi?
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by euniselfyahoo: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
If you have an opporturnity today, it dose not mean that others will not get.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by handiriwamadi(m): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tunde Bakare wants all the young graduates to start church business like him.
Patriarchy001:
Tunde Bakare recently took to his pulpit to give examples of graduates who finished from university but found something doing with their hands - he particularly laid emphasis on the woman who sewed his agbada, bragging on how she graduated from university few years ago but decided to start sewing clothes instead of looking for a job.

He also gave examples of other graduates who sew agbadas for a living of whom he patronizes their business.

Watch from 2:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcaTyH2oSHs

In his words:
"The Future does not belong to Job seekers"
"Government cannot keep on employing people, that's not their job"

Do you agree?
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Coinbased: 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
Really
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Tobest94: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
I'm disappointed seeing the youths are supporting him..Can all of us go into vocational trade? No.. What will happen to demand and supply if we all sell the same services? Who will buy from you when there are too many people selling the same thing you selling
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by djon78(m): 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
Patriarchy001:
Tunde Bakare recently took to his pulpit to give examples of graduates who finished from university but found something doing with their hands - he particularly laid emphasis on the woman who sewed his agbada, bragging on how she graduated from university few years ago but decided to start sewing clothes instead of looking for a job.

He also gave examples of other graduates who sew agbadas for a living of whom he patronizes their business.

In his words:

Do you agree?

Pastor Bakare is right
Where is the job
See anybody going to university without a learnt handwork or trade is just deceiving himself or herself

Learn handwork or trade or IT programming, etc
And start it earlier
Probably in secondary School

The earlier you learn it
The better for you
Because with years you would have improved drastically
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by djon78(m): 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
He is right.

Most people dont realise businesses are the core of every society.

If more people build businesses, unemployment will reduce

Exactly
It's only the ignorant that will criticise this wonderful advise
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Nukilia: 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
CodeTemplar:
So a doctor should start a road side clinic also? He made his point harshly and in the process lost the message.
These are terrible signs of a failed society... The preacher lost it completely
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
He is right.
He is RIGHT, But Denigrating and Insulting them wasn't necessary at all.
These gods of Men in Nigeria are fond of this.
That's TERRIBLE of them.

I know he wants to wake up some LAZY Nigerians.
He is also right by the population estimation.
I know the COUNTRY is FINISHED and has nothing to write about except POVERTY.
But there are other ways of addressing this without insulting them.
These gods of men have been empowered too much.
It's like the next ENDSARS PROTEST go be for their head oo
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Hassanmaye(m): 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nwatachoba1:
Well well well

What do we have here

Sometimes leave the messenger and listen to the message..

In every words that cometh from a mad person, there's sense in some of them...

When you add ur knowledge you got from school with the business you wish to start or are doing, you will find out that you are going smoothly and better than those who are illiterate and doing same job... as a computer engineer or electrical engineer, or business administrator or something, with these knowledge, can't you upgrade your business or work?

We know you can add logo, build website, build community but can an illiterate think of such?

You get a job,what's the guarantee that you will stay there for long? As time goes on, expenses increase, will you force your employer to increase your salary... no one said education is bad or not good.... I wish I went to school, but since I no go, I no fit fight anybody but to use what I have plus praying to God to continue lifting my business...

Once again... LEAVE THE MESSENGER AND LISTEN TO THE MESSAGE... PEACE...
Man don't fool me how can you write this beautiful English and say you have never been to school
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Dreyton36: 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
African pastors and Lai Mohammed na 5&6 undecided
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Hassanmaye(m): 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
meetme01:

Yes, many youths are ready to learn something. When last did you patronize made in Aba.? Is that not the product you call FAKE.

The government has nothing to do with creating jobs but the environment must be provided. Innoson, how many government officials use tge cars. Peugeot is there as well. The new Armour truck in Ogun State. Is government patronizing them? NO. How will they create jobs if there is no market and exchange rate is at its highest.

Business is easy to learn. To thrive and succeed in Nigeria is WAR.

Our population is good to thrive but we prefer foreign goods to ours. Even toothpick and sanitary wears.
There is sense in your write up God bless you
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by djon78(m): 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
LikeAking:

Uni grads where not also trained to start a business. So pastor is 100% wrong.

His problem is 100% simple, him neva surfer in his life before.

Its like that.

The girl sewing is agbada might not come from a poor background if we investigate.

He is among the luck guys. He will neva understand why some one will be a failure/ have set backs.

All these ones are excuse excuse
The main issue is that many young people don't want to be responsible

If most of you are waiting for manna
You will wait till they kingdom come

Things are even getting worse economically
So except people take responsibility
The worst is still coming

Still not an excuse
Even in the midst of these trying times
People are still succeeding

In summary
People that give excuses never succeed
But people that despite the challenges in the economy
Get down to business
Make something useful

Example
This year's economy was terrible
But I saw it as no excuse
And under six months after lockdown
Had a great turnover in my business

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by officialfestus(m): 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Hmm this country no balance
at all at all, because once them don get,them go forget wey rain for first beat them.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by LikeAking: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
djon78:

All these ones are excuse excuse
The main issue is that many young people don't want to be responsible

If most of you are waiting for manna
You will wait till they kingdom come

Things are even getting worse economically
So except people take responsibility
The worst is still coming

Still not an excuse
Even in the midst of these trying times
People are still succeeding

In summary
People that give excuses never succeed
But people that despite the challenges in the economy
Get down to business
Make something useful

Example
This year's economy was terrible
But I saw it as no excuse
And under six months after lockdown
Had a great turnover in my business

U no go understand.....

I know unemployed guys dat wont work in the civil service or teach.

Unemployed grad pas unemployed grade.

Uni grads from poorer backgrounds face the highest difficulties after grad.

Having a business and making profit from the business are two diff things.

E no easy.....

Biz no easy.

Self emp no easy.

No doubt some are talented than the others, etc.

We are also from diff financial backgrounds.

Some have dads, mums,uncles,God fadas, mentors, etc that paved the way for them. Most have no body so they have to pass through hell, make lots of mistakes, etc.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by LikeAking: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
alphabbey1:
Saying what that pastor said is 100% wrong is a joke on you. Am a Uni Graduate, not having intention of using the certificate to look for any Job... This current life is all about information, people with right information make the money....

Guy e no easy like that.

Do you have a business mentor?

Do you have capital?

Which kind information?

Every graduate is trained to get a job, not set up a biz.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by kbell: 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
firo08:
This one don smoke weed.
2021 no pastor will make me feel less any more.

Why must you wait till 2021. Abeg it starts from now joor. Don't mind them. Only God knows who is who
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by NkemChukwudi: 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
onyechez:

OK what's causing the surge of high cost of food commodity prices people are complaining about.
Are you not aware of the projected farmine in Nigeria or you're just being delusional.
The major concern in Nigeria is Nigerians should feel safe first in anywhere they're.

Projected famine? If that should happen then the international community should stand aside and let us die please. It shows that we are not fit for the modern world and we are too unintelligent to be counted as human beings.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by senator3636(m): 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
Is any of his sons and daughters looking for a job? Don't think so, because, they always make a way for them before graduation.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by stieyven(m): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
I don't blame you at all. I blame those morons paying tithe and offerings which you are using to live large and have the strength to insult people
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by ModestGal(f): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
jajeri3216:

Here's the issue with small businesses in Nigeria, they don't know how to scale up, maybe you can build a website helping small businesses to scale rather than being a pessimist. Food for thought

where did you steal money to get the data for free materials on the internet

1. Where did you steal money to build a website?

2.Where did you steal money to rent together to start your yahoo business?
3.Where did you steal money to buy the detergent to wash the cloth?
4. Access to loan? How did you slap the bank manager to steal money from his bank in the name of borrowing?

Well, use your brain, everyone can't be a thief like you, because you stole to acquire illegal fraudulent money and lie to the public that you are an entrepreneur doesn't mean everyone would take that route. Some of us are well trained, and have morals.

Fact is that starting a legal business is not easy especially if one is from disadvantaged family, some of those youths borrowed money to finish university, and getting a job after finishing university would help them in meeting basic needs and if basic needs aren't met, no one could start any business and with that job they will be able to save enough to venture into any business of their choice

Lastly, sell yourself with your illegal money, it doesn't mean you are doing better than myself, I'm just trying to open the dead part of your brain but unfortunately, its long gone because you are a fraudulent zombie. And I'm sure you are still broke after all your illegal dealings, but thanks to social media, everyone is a millionaire behind the keyboard even though you are dieing of hunger where you are
Bye Felicia
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by fof1: 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
Patriarchy001:

In his words:

Do you agree?

This Pastor Politician is becoming Talkertive and Abusive,Pls. Those who know him well should admonish Him,Pls. The Lord's Pulpit is for Sanity and upliftment.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by BobbyGenius(m): 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
He is right.

Incoherent indeed like u and pastor Mtchew
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Bluntemperor: 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
He is right.

Did he proferred solutions? Did he ever seek employment during his own time as a graduate? let me just don't talk! It's finished!
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
ModestGal:

where did you steal money to get the data for free materials on the internet

1. Where did you steal money to build a website?

2.Where did you steal money to rent together to start your yahoo business?
3.Where did you steal money to buy the detergent to wash the cloth?
4. Access to loan? How did you slap the bank manager to steal money from his bank in the name of borrowing?

Well, use your brain, everyone can't be a thief like you, because you stole to acquire illegal fraudulent money and lie to the public that you are an entrepreneur doesn't mean everyone would take that route. Some of us are well trained, and have morals.

Fact is that starting a legal business is not easy especially if one is from disadvantaged family, some of those youths borrowed money to finish university, and getting a job after finishing university would help them in meeting basic needs and if basic needs aren't met, no one could start any business and with that job they will be able to save enough to venture into any business of their choice

Lastly, sell yourself with your illegal money, it doesn't mean you are doing better than myself, I'm just trying to open the dead part of your brain but unfortunately, its long gone because you are a fraudulent zombie. And I'm sure you are still broke after all your illegal dealings, but thanks to social media, everyone is a millionaire behind the keyboard even though you are dieing of hunger where you are
Bye Felicia

What you wrote there is unintelligible, as I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

Anyway it's your life , continue living a pessimistic life and insulting people trying to educate you .

Get busy , learn, set goals, stop being a twa*t because you'd never know who's at the other end of a convo who could assist.

Finally bye Felicia is so 2008 lol grin get with the program.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) / Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" / My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.