Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" (60440 Views)

Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / Fake Jesus, Michael Job Is Not Dead (photos) / Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Realiskit(m): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
Patriarchy001:
Tunde Bakare recently took to his pulpit to give examples of graduates who finished from university but found something doing with their hands - he particularly laid emphasis on the woman who sewed his agbada, bragging on how she graduated from university few years ago but decided to start sewing clothes instead of looking for a job.

He also gave examples of other graduates who sew agbadas for a living of whom he patronizes their business.

Watch from 2:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcaTyH2oSHs

In his words:
"The Future does not belong to Job seekers"
"Government cannot keep on employing people, that's not their job"

Do you agree?

This is why I hate anything that's associated with pastors.
99.99% of them are fake and ignorant.
Why would a graduate be sewing agbada after years of studies?
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Forumobserver12(m): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
He is right.

Most people dont realise businesses are the core of every society.

If more people build businesses, unemployment will reduce

It's the duty of Government to creates jobs indirectly, they have to creates enablng environment to drive both foreign and local investments flourish..

How do expect unemployment to reduce when there's no good roads or electricity? Oga Pastor you know this but you pretend not to know this simple truth...God is watching you all...
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by djon78(m): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
LikeAking:

U no go understand.....

I know unemployed guys dat wont work in the civil service or teach.

Unemployed grad pas unemployed grade.

Uni grads from poorer backgrounds face the highest difficulties after grad.

Having a business and making profit from the business are two diff things.

E no easy.....

Biz no easy.

Self emp no easy.

No doubt some are talented than the others, etc.

We are also from diff financial backgrounds.

Some have dads, mums,uncles,God fadas, mentors, etc that paved the way for them. Most have no body so they have to pass through hell, make lots of mistakes, etc.

See Bros this life no easy at all
If you wait for excuse
You won't achieve anything in Life

See the worst is yet to come
But still it's not an excuse not to succeed

One must learn a trade or handiwork
You must start somewhere
But if you are waiting for excuse
I will show you people
That had nobody or connection
But they still succeeded

Many youths seek excuse
Instead of being responsible

Let me state it again
The worst is still coming
And only those
Despite the challenges thrown at them
Rise up to the occasion
Will escape the times ahead

I have seen challenges
I have been resolute
And by God's help
I have carved out a way
Despite the challenges

So I don't have time for excuse
Hang around big men
And you will see how much they hate excuses
They don't even send those that give excuses excuses
That's why those that give excuses are rearly helped
But those ones that are resolute
They always get helped
Because they are hardworking

When I see many young people nowadays
I just shake my head
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by alphabbey1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
LikeAking:

Guy e no easy like that.

Do you have a business mentor?

Do you have capital?

Which kind information?

Every graduate is trained to get a job, not set up a biz.

did you get the meaning of the quote ? the quote does not care whether it's good to seek job or not, it's just letting u know Those not seeking for Jobs are the ones making it now out there....
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by juszoe82: 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
This hypocritical man. show us your own children (Graduates) and their work. Because you have make it through peoples offerings and tithes so your children will not have much to complain or suffer like others.
This is the type man that will build schools from poor masses pockets and will allow only the rich to study there.

Tunde Bakare should stop that his useless politics. God will expose all of them that are fake.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by LikeAking: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
alphabbey1:
did you get the meaning of the quote ? the quote does not care whether it's good to seek job or not, it's just letting u know Those not seeking for Jobs are the ones making it now out there....

Then the uni route is a waste of time.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Hassanmaye(m): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
NOwazobia:
you guys wants to sound intelligent but you are only revealing your dumbness the more. Everyone can't own a business, if everyone does the unilever (as you mentioned) would have been non existent. Employees are the ones keeping the company alive, if there are no employees there will be no business. The so called Pastor made a stupid statement, he is not intelligent as i once thought. He will be worse as a president
They don't know what people are going through in this country hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by LikeAking: 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
djon78:

See Bros this life no easy at all
If you wait for excuse
You won't achieve anything in Life

See the worst is yet to come
But still it's not an excuse not to succeed

One must learn a trade or handiwork
You must start somewhere
But if you are waiting for excuse
I will show you people
That had nobody or connection
But they still succeeded

Many youths seek excuse
Instead of being responsible

Let me state it again
The worst is still coming
And only those
Despite the challenges thrown at them
Rise up to the occasion
Will escape the times ahead

I have seen challenges
I have been resolute
And by God's help
I have carved out a way
Despite the challenges

So I don't have time for excuse
Hang around big men
And you will see how much they hate excuses
They don't even send those that give excuses excuses
That's why those that give excuses are rearly helped
But those ones that are resolute
They always get helped
Because they are hardworking

When I see many young people nowadays
I just shake my head

You dey talk some truth, but life sm times na up n down. U can b rich today n b poor tomoro.

To hama legit no easy...
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
He is right.

Most people dont realise businesses are the core of every society.

If more people build businesses, unemployment will reduce

SHUT UP!!!
YOU NOR KNOW ANYTHING!
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by LikeAking: 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

SHUT UP!!!
YOU NOR KNOW ANYTHING!

Telling an inexperienced uni grad to follow d biz route without any form of training and capital is total wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by NkemChukwudi: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
Brushstrokes20:

Stop making excuses for incompetent rulers...
the fact is that if the HEAD is ROTTEN , the BODY is USELESS !
I thought I voted CHANGE in 2015, but I was damn wrong
Buhari is WORST scum I ever wasted my campaign /vote on!

Okay, you will vote another rotten leader in 2023 and the horrible cycle continues.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by djon78(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
LikeAking:

You dey talk some truth, but life sm times na up n down. U can b rich today n b poor tomoro.

To hama legit no easy...

Actually nothing easy for life
And you don't hit it big just in one sitting
You know Nigerian mindset of get rich quick
Has corrupted the minds of many people

The real true wealth
You build it over time
Most times over decades
And thats how you build a lasting wealth
Pass it on to your children
And your children to there own children
That way wealth is perpetuated in your generation

But it's building it bit by bit
You learn and have wisdom to pass on to the next generation

As long as God keeps me alive
I would have developed and passed on great company and business to my children
When the time comes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by lereinter(m): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
There are many types of madness

Psychologist should study the type afflicting bakare
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
djon78:

Actually nothing easy for life
And you don't hit it big just in one sitting
You know Nigerian mindset of get rich quick
Has corrupted the minds of many people

The real true wealth
You build it over time
Most times over decades
And thats how you build a lasting wealth
Pass it on to your children
And your children to there own children
That way wealth is perpetuated in your generation

But it's building it bit by bit
You learn and have wisdom to pass on to the next generation

As long as God keeps me alive
I would have developed and passed on great company and business to my children
When the time comes

Exactly, they make their first 20 million and go and buy some useless car.

Wealth takes time

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Prince500(m): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
Youths have suffered

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by djon78(m): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
jajeri3216:

Exactly, they make their first 20 million and go and buy some useless car.

Wealth takes time

Get rich quick has really messed up the mind of many Nigerians
That's why you see them involved in shady stuffs

But in reality
Wealth building takes time
Even among our business men
Example
Dangote has been doing business for over four decades
He didn't just become a billionaire overnight
That's over 40 years experience
Mike Adenuga and many others same thing

They are men presently in there 60s
It took them decades to build what they had

But a young bloke today
Will want to get rich quick
Thinking he will bypass the dues these men paid
But can you cheat nature?
Impossible

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Cherez: 12:09am On Dec 28, 2020
Exc2000:

Savings from working multiple jobs while schooling or taking a loan

Working multiple jobs?
But Baba Tunde said job seekers are compound fools, so why seek multiple foolishness?
How many can get secure loans in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Brushstrokes20: 12:40am On Dec 28, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

Okay, you will vote another rotten leader in 2023 and the horrible cycle continues.
Speak for yourself.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by olmoRoc: 2:23am On Dec 28, 2020
Everyone has their own destiny.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Chigold101(m): 4:29am On Dec 28, 2020
ModestGal:

Are you a business man? Since you think graduates shouldn't look for a job but to go learn skills, kindly give us advice how you did yours
You need to help the youths by answering these questions
1. How did you steal the money you used in learning the skills? Since you never got any job prior that, and you think no one should look for a job
2. While learning the skills, you must have stolen money to feed as well, how were you not caught

3. The clothes you were wearing while learning the skills, which shoo did you steal them and how did you avoid being caught?

4. After you finished learning the skills, who did you kill for ritual to raise money for shop and to start the business and buy equipment

5. Now, let's assume, its on the internet, you don't need money for shops, kindly tell us whose phone you stole to upload your skill sets and where did you burgled to get money for data? And how did you escape being caught?

Kindly provide the answer so that the youths can follow your footsteps to become successful entrepreneurs, abi you don't know that learning tailoring ranges from 50k to 200k?
Thank you...
I will tell you a little story. But I am not particularly talking to you because it's only stealing and fraud that is in your mind. I am talking to those people who are genuinely seeking a way to better their lives in 2021.

You don't have to steal to own a business of your own.

You "must" not pay to learn a skill that's why it's important you build a relationship.

You can stay in your parent's house while you learn the skill because even while looking for a job, you have to still stay under their roof and eat their food.

You can be humble enough to meet people and tell them what you need. I mean you solicit for their support (financially). This is another reason why you have to build cordial relationship with other people (especially with your uncles, aunts and cousins).

Then finally build a relationship with God and Consul Him for every move. And He won't fail you.

Anyone who wants to make it should remove two things from his life

1: sense of entitlement &
2: pride

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Cromagnon: 5:34am On Dec 28, 2020
Nanaborga:
He should have just said education is scam , and encourage the youths to go learn a trade or skill instead . These are the same people that send their kids to study abroad and get them federal jobs when they are through with their studies abroad .

using your church members seeds and offerings to live posh life and yet still insults the educated jobless youths in their midsts, I nor blame you sha , na your slaves wey nor fit use pure water and chairs take stone you as you dey spew that trash out of your mouth , encourage ni , advice ko
Nigerian youth will not listen to shift language. They've known there is no job for 40yrs and still carrying CV upandan doing dress code when Banks are doing test and killing themselves during immigration and customs exam stampedes still....
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Cromagnon: 5:34am On Dec 28, 2020
Paperworka:
Naija youths this country na one chance ooh!! better wake up
will now happen once they've woken up?
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Cromagnon: 5:37am On Dec 28, 2020
ModestGal:

Are you a business man? Since you think graduates shouldn't look for a job but to go learn skills, kindly give us advice how you did yours
You need to help the youths by answering these questions
1. How did you steal the money you used in learning the skills? Since you never got any job prior that, and you think no one should look for a job
2. While learning the skills, you must have stolen money to feed as well, how were you not caught

3. The clothes you were wearing while learning the skills, which shoo did you steal them and how did you avoid being caught?

4. After you finished learning the skills, who did you kill for ritual to raise money for shop and to start the business and buy equipment

5. Now, let's assume, its on the internet, you don't need money for shops, kindly tell us whose phone you stole to upload your skill sets and where did you burgled to get money for data? And how did you escape being caught?

Kindly provide the answer so that the youths can follow your footsteps to become successful entrepreneurs, abi you don't know that learning tailoring ranges from 50k to 200k?
nothing modest about you

And why are you so preoccupied with stealing

You know 4 fingers are pointed at you right
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Cromagnon: 5:38am On Dec 28, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Mumu, how many businesses have you built? Always trying to sound politically correct. Odę!
oya continue looking for job na
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by izubext007: 6:43am On Dec 28, 2020
nal so em suppose talk because em don archive his aim as pastor....wey em take as career.
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by ModestGal(f): 7:16am On Dec 28, 2020
Chigold101:

Thank you...
I will tell you a little story. But I am not particularly talking to you because it's only stealing and fraud that is in your mind. I am talking to those people who are genuinely seeking a way to better their lives in 2021.

You don't have to steal to own a business of your own.

You "must" not pay to learn a skill that's why it's important you build a relationship.

You can stay in your parent's house while you learn the skill because even while looking for a job, you have to still stay under their roof and eat their food.

You can be humble enough to meet people and tell them what you need. I mean you solicit for their support (financially). This is another reason why you have to build cordial relationship with other people (especially with your uncles, aunts and cousins).

Then finally build a relationship with God and Consul Him for every move. And He won't fail you.

Anyone who wants to make it should remove two things from his life

1: sense of entitlement &
2: pride
Mr dumb, not everyone has parents, uncles, Aunties that can help them, some people sweat to send themselves to the university, some parents borrow from banks to pay their children school fees.
Some do not have parents, I personally know a guy that dugged well, cut grasses to pay his school fees and feed his widowed mother. Giving him a job after university would ease his life as he would be able to save enough to start that business
Yes, I know this is how the dumb leaders also think, they should go learn a skill as if its free to learn a skill
Your dumb self also think people don't need money to learn, free training won't give anyone the best knowledge that they will be able to use to establish and make it big, not to talk of there's no free training anywhere except scams.

I'm well skilled in so many areas and I'm talking from experience, for fashion, you need to learn in a good place or else, you will only be destroying customers fabric and thus, high end clients won't come your way
The lady that made the cloth for him, go and make enquiries on how much she learnt and if its for free.
Keep deceiving yourself with your theft business and be claiming millionaire entrepreneur behind the keyboard
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 28, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Man don't fool me how can you write this beautiful English and say you have never been to school

Well well well

What do we have here??

I managed to finish ss3

No resources to go further in medicine

So I went to learn a trade... I didn't write jamb or anything, so I no go university... I go still go tho...
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by alphabbey1(m): 7:23am On Dec 28, 2020
LikeAking:

Then the uni route is a waste of time.
if you have better options, will you go to Uni ? Main purpose of going to Uni is to make money, forget anything knowledge, end point of everything is to make money .... That's why many people out there that have not even smell the gate of University are unimaginably successful...
Re: Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" by Torresmannl(m): 10:35am On Dec 28, 2020
ModestGal:

Are you a business man? Since you think graduates shouldn't look for a job but to go learn skills, kindly give us advice
You need to help the youths by answering these questions so we can become entrepreneur like you

If you read my post very well, you'll understand what I meant. I didn't say 9-5 is a bad thing or a wrong choice. I'm simply saying that we shouldn't depend on it for survival. Have multiple streams of income. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

You'd see that I mentioned that even some people on 9-5 still have side hustles what does that telk you? That it's very difficult to survive on a salaried employment hence, don't be too dependent on your salary. Learn a skill.

PS: there are more mature ways of objecting to other people's opinions. You mustn't be rude about it. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) / Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" / My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.