Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,201 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures (54098 Views)

White Soul Motors, Where Taste Meets Class In Automobile / How Auto Mechanic Became A Millionaire After Reviewing Several Knock Engines / How Auto Mechanic Became A Millionaire After Reviewing Several Knock Engines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by Collegelove: 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
iamloyalty:

Adult do have accident too during work. It has nothing to do with age.
My sister, they don't know that kids learn faster. I have met a child who speaks 5 foreign languages. French, English, German, Italian and Spanish.
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by Peppysco: 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Slavery - child labour

Watch this lil man rise faster than his peers in the nearest future.
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by QuintessentialW: 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
CandyOps:

do yourself a favor and check out the meaning of child abuse.. use Google for something useful other than xvids. if na Mia Khalifa now you go sabi the meaning

What's Mia Khalifa?
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by muonemeleviw: 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
Fine boy wish all the best, proud of u
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by mysteryman2014: 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
I beg this na child abuse let the poor child enjoy is childhood.

1 Like

Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by ejimatic: 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
AprokoGirl:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www./430714610456993/permalink/1734812296713878

. The boys appears to be walking with his father. It however gladdens me that to see that he is still in school.Please keep studying and put an eye on your father"s vocation.You will never regret it tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by Yadid(m): 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
When reason fails, emotions take over. People berating each other over the child, yet none has come out clearly to say what child abuse really is. Well, it is not child abuse for the kid to have taken up a vocation at 6, but that child is very prone to abuse with that vocation. More specifically, psychological and emotional abuse. Let's be real, we all know how vocation centres in Nigeria are being run. Even adults get abused, not to talk of a kid of 6.

Did I hear some people say the child is going to make it because he's learning a vocation early Lol. They must not know what they are talking about. Life is full of twists. That one is an early bloomer does not mean one will be a success in the final analysis. One can be a late bloomer and end up making it. They don't even know the child personally (his IQ and if he is even interested in that particular vocation or he's being forced to learn it) and they are concluding he's going to make it because he's learning something early. Quite hilarious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by illicit(m): 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Trash...

But you will take the 6 year old year child on evangelism and that one is not child abuse..

But if is a rapper or comedian
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by backnbeta(f): 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ogaonos:
is child abuse at his age.also the issue of safety DT how I hear a news on hw a child at 12 yrs was given for apprenticeship in a welder shop na so d boys accidently cut e feet.the father was in pains asking for assistance.is poverty DT cause such.but if only his parent that owes the shop and his only doing assistance like watching vechnicle parts.small but safe wrk.because if that engine fall for that boy leg na sorry the father go get.
If he's with his parents and he's just showing interest in the job while his dad ensures his safety by watching over him, it's fine. But if he's there as an apprentice/houseboy in a master's shop/house, that's terrible undecided
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by Sagay212: 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
Omo this is the way to go ooo. So long as they also allow him his play time. No knowledge is lost mehn especially in this useless country. He should learn all he can learn from the tender age so he'll have options to pick from and be ready when opportunity present itself.
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by seunayantokun(m): 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
The child resembles him somehow.
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by slimman007: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
CandyOps:

do yourself a favor and check out the meaning of child abuse.. use Google for something useful other than xvids. if na Mia Khalifa now you go sabi the meaning

Guy you no go kill me with laugh oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by bettyLad(f): 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
My daughter is 5, I'm a fashion designer ,I'm grooming her on learning my skill, she can use the eletrical table top machine afterall it's just to press a button and it sows, I cut dresses for her doll while she does the sowing , she's going to grow into it and it will become a part of her .
I learnt this from a friend. Her parents were fashion designer , two of her siblings learnt from her parents , she never went to a fashion school but she can sow dresses with her eyes closed, her parent groomed them in their bussines at a very early stage , I still learn some illustrations from her and she has been doing well for herself from it .
The essence of my write up is to start them Young. The boy attends school so it's not like he was being deprive of getting an education .. he will soar higher if he continues like this . I can see the passion in his eyes.

1 Like

Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by Segzy19: 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
He is just too young for the chemical exposure.
Engine oil, machine oil, fumes, grease absorption into his system...

His growth, health and safety matters
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by frozen70(f): 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
AprokoGirl:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www./430714610456993/permalink/1734812296713878

This is just another way of abusing a child

This child would have been allowed to enjoy with his mates and read his books and also play with his age mates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by SweetCunt97(f): 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
CandyOps:

Shatap your mouth. define child abuse fess. in a short while that boy would be skilled enough to fend for himself. Almost everyone I know who went into trading or a skilled job while I was seeking admission is now a big guy. I wish I started earlier
6 yrs old is tooo young bro! Let him enjoy his childhood. I can bet my balls his parents are poor hence them pushing their kid into this kinda shitty nonsense
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by SweetCunt97(f): 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
frozen70:

This is just another way of abusing a child

This child would have been allowed to enjoy with his mates and read his books and also play with his age mates
Abi o, watch cartoons, play video games. Very incompetent parents
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by Boxer007(m): 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
6 yrs old is tooo young bro! Let him enjoy his childhood. I can bet my balls his parents are poor hence them pushing their kid into this kinda shitty nonsense

Hallio. Please will u help?
Please can I get u pregnant so that people will stop thinking an gay please? smiley
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by SweetCunt97(f): 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
bettyLad:
My daughter is 5, I'm a fashion designer ,I'm grooming her on learning my skill, she can use the eletrical table top machine afterall it's just to press a button and it sows, I cut dresses for her doll while she does the sowing , she's going to grow into it and it will become a part of her .
I learnt this from a friend. Her parents were fashion designer , two of her siblings learnt from her parents , she never went to a fashion school but she can sow dresses with her eyes closed, her parent groomed them in their bussines at a very early stage , I still learn some illustrations from her and she has been doing well for herself from it .
The essence of my write up is to start them Young. The boy attends school so it's not like he was being deprive of getting an education .. he will soar higher if he continues like this . I can see the passion in his eyes.
This your own is actually cute OK. But the boy is suffering abeg plus the chemicals entering his system via skin ain't healthy
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by SweetCunt97(f): 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
Boxer007:

Hallio. Please will u help?
Please can I get u pregnant so that people will stop thinking an gay please? smiley
Guy get the heck outta my mention
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by descarado: 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
And Nigerians really love children lipsrsealed
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by SIRTee15: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
KosiGee:

That only happens in countries with no children safeguarding laws. Ignorant and abusive parents treat their children the way they want.

So what do u have to say about this...
https://www.nairaland.com/6305548/rory-van-strongest-girl-world
Btw this is Canada..

Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by frozen70(f): 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Abi o, watch cartoons, play video games. Very incompetent parents

Exactly, his parents may be pure illiterates and doesn't want to know that, that child is being deprived of his child's rights
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by Boxer007(m): 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Guy get the heck outta my mention

Be nice please
I simply ask for help, no insults. Can u help or not? Can u please let me pregnant u so people will stop thinking am still gay? Can kindly help? smiley
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by mu2sa2: 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
Rich4god:

If he was doing and internship in a bank, doing the work that an adult is supposed to do, that's child labour/abuse.

Piano is a brain development instrument, that one is an exception. At the age of 6, a child isn't supposed to be involved in physically demanding activity.
There's too much hypocrisy these days. If the boy's learning to play the piano or golf he will be called infant genius. But if he goes to farm or on apprenticeship that's ogbonge child abuse!
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by SIRTee15: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
banmee:

You are comparing this to taking ones child for recreation which hopefully some day that child will benefit from it. Again, you are a Nigerian. Try this crap in a normal, (emphasis on normal) country and see what happens to you. You people are so used to rubbish to the point where it is now normal. And worse is you find everything under the sun to justify it.

Western countries do worse with kids...but hide under early childhood development to perpetrate all forms of rubbish.
But will be quick to condemn 10 yr old African kids helping their parents on cocoa farm.
Or how do u explain a 7yr old kid lifting 80kg weight in the name of what...
I'm pretty sure u won't condemn it.

There's nothing wrong with a kid learning skills in a mechanic workshop so long as he's supervised n not for exploitation or labour.

1 Like

Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by echesilver: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
Future engineer
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by FirstbornWds: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
Dpharisee:
Child Labour, he should be out there playing in the sand or reading his books and not doing harmful job at such age wherein he inhales chemicals from engine, carbide from welded parts and hydraulic fumes.
This is forced career path, don't be surprised his passion is to become a medical doctor or a Farmer and not that forced labour.
This is not how Japan, China, Germany or USA raise great auto engineers.
The man is wrong to say he will be an expert in future because there is no job in Nigeria. By the time he comes of age, majority of cars will be electric vehicles using computerized scammers and robots

And you don't think it'll be easy for the boy to evolve?

The fact that he's learning the skill now doesn't mean he cannot become whatever he desires to be in the future. Besides, how are you even sure that it's not what he wants for himself?

Agreed that it might appear as some sort of abuse but then, brighter side of the whole thing will show you that his venture into the labor market will be easily naviagateble, irrespective of what he becomes later.
Re: Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures by capitalzero: 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
Yadid:
When reason fails, emotions take over. People berating each other over the child, yet none has come out clearly to say what child abuse really is. Well, it is not child abuse for the kid to have taken up a vocation at 6, but that child is very prone to abuse with that vocation. More specifically, psychological and emotional abuse. Let's be real, we all know how vocation centres in Nigeria are being run. Even adults get abused, not to talk of a kid of 6.

Did I hear some people say the child is going to make it because he's learning a vocation early Lol. They must not know what they are talking about. Life is full of twists. That one is an early bloomer does not mean one will be a success in the final analysis. One can be a late bloomer and end up making it. They don't even know the child personally (his IQ and if he is even interested in that particular vocation or he's being forced to learn it) and they are concluding he's going to make it because he's learning something early. Quite hilarious.

May God bless you for this comment!!
1 million likes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free Carfax Reports: 5 Will Be Processed Today. / Get Your Car Upgrade Parts And Car Luxury Accessory Parts At Good Rates. / ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.