Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful (60839 Views)

My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) / Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by gungab(m): 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
Make sense
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
AFTER THEY SAY BUHARI IS NOT WORKING

SAI BABA

2 Likes

Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by ryloy: 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
God bless President Buhari
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by Cutealexio(m): 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
I saw this pictures on Twitter earlier today. Same person?
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by ednut1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
oyatz:
We need to let private sector transport managers manage,operate and maintain these trains
the cost would be transferred to passengers. And trust Nigerians they wont want to pay
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by ogub(m): 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
Shay this one no go breakdown for bush
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by tfelicityk(m): 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
Maintenance
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by GOVERNMENT2: 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
ANOTHER LOCOMOTIVE angry
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by bettyLad(f): 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
If only they can be maintained very well ..7months from now the train will be looking like something else . I entered Lagos State brt bus last week Friday and I nooded my head in disappointment , when those buses came during the fashion Regime ,it was beautiful and flashy. Now they are looking like moluwel
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by toseenjessey: 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
Is nice but our problem is mismanagement in this country. Hope is being managed very well.

2 Likes

Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by IMAliyu(m): 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
oyatz:
We need to let private sector transport managers manage,operate and maintain these trains
I agree.
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by EmekaBlue(m): 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
China K-train standard. 快候车

Only d name ibadan go turn this train to dirty brown in no time. I wonder why people are too dirty
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by ghanaman5050: 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
Very old
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by Seyzcham91(m): 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
undecided undecided

@60 is it small progress expected from Giant of africa

stop praising Nonsense!

The Actual Funds Budgeted for that Project Can do x10 better than what you seeing but those Greedy, selfish Bastards wouldn't let it
Lamasta:
Nice one we are making small progress

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
lacemose:
Took a tour in the New Lagos to Ibadan Train and the experience was beautiful. Was like I was in a first class airplane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le9J3YcWkHM

You people will not stop celebrating mediocrity. What is beautiful about this one in the year 2020. Smh.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by femi4: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
Hope it's affordable
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by emmy512: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
Badabada:
One of the problems we have as a country is maintenance culture.

Come back after 2years to give us report of you using same service.
Next month not two years it'll be looking somehow
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by josephft2000: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
uptimumOne23:
Don't you just love Baba Buhari

More to come from where it came from
Google, the project was initiated and started by the previous administration.
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
uptimumOne23:
Don't you just love Baba Buhari

More to come from where it came from

More mediocrity abi? So backward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by AnthonyAk(m): 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nah toilet person go chop
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by sammirano: 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
No private coach that wil b enclosed
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by therajah: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
Harrykn:
Enh eh!
Is that one from China?
Where else?!
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by therajah: 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
Badabada:
One of the problems we have as a country is maintenance culture.

Come back after 2years to give us report of you using same service.
2 years? If it reaches 2 yrs, then nigeria is really improving!!
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by uptimumOne23(m): 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
josephft2000:

Google, the project was initiated and started by the previous administration.

You should Google

2 Likes

Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
lacemose:
Took a tour in the New Lagos to Ibadan Train and the experience was beautiful. Was like I was in a first class airplane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le9J3YcWkHM
APCheat and Government by photography grin

Cc lzaa bamite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by meobizy(f): 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
After all is said and done, there is still no straight train route connecting Port Harcourt to Lagos.
Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by OmoManU: 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
omoadeleye:
But e too expensive.

We will be boarding our bus and cab to our various destinations like that

2500 is expensive to you right!

just this afternoon I took a public transport from ojota to the same ibadan and it costs 3k

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by specialmati(m): 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
:Pthis is good very good how I wish all those past thieves was doing things like this we for don upgrade as a country

1 Like

Re: A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful by Yankee101: 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
Pronounce features as Fee-tures not few-tures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? / Train Crushes BRT Bus In Ikeja, Lagos / Before Leaving Nigeria: Things You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.