Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,565 members, 7,801,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children (46668 Views)

Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded / Sexual Abuse And Our Children. Signs To Watch Out For. / Woman Whose Husband Absconded, Gave Birth To Twin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by temtyler(m): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
Too bad
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
thesicilian:
Sorry for your predicament. But a man does not just suddenly wake up and run away with 3 children because of the regular "shares of ups and downs in marriage". And how was he even able to process his and the kids travel documents without you knowing?
Start the story from the beginning.
Uhm I respect ur reasoning

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by TemiBami2020: 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
uruba23:
Well I believe you both are not divorced that is a good sign, that he abscond with your children is also a good sign that he loves them. Just calm down since you and his brother are still communicating use him as a line for mediation perhaps he wants to introduce his kids to native food unfortunately this is not the time to be traveling to Nigeria anyhow since he is a coded person that he could get all the arrangement set without you knowing shows he can handle himself here. So before you make anything official get someone to arbitrate between you both.Let hope they didn't use touch and follow for him.

They left Nigeria for the UK. His brother said he was able to reach him and he said he's not out for divorce. But I know the deceptive part of him. I lived with him for 10years.I just didn't know he could pull this kind of stunt.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by jimmychang: 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
ON GOD! things are happening

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Fuckss: 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
So what do u want me to do
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Germi9: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
thesicilian:
Sorry for your predicament. But a man does not just suddenly wake up and run away with 3 children because of the regular "shares of ups and downs in marriage". And how was he even able to process his and the kids travel documents without you knowing?
thank you whomever you are..you said my mind exactly,how was he able to prepare these documents without your knowledge...you obviously didn't care cos you were too into your job or distracted with some other things of no relevance and forgetting to uphold your family...my feelings for you is hum mm...still thinking

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by cletz991(m): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
Na so ....na man de always bad undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Truth234(m): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
TemiBami2020:

They left Nigeria for the UK. His brother said he was able to reach him and he said he's not out for divorce. But I know the deceptive part of him. I lived with him for 10years.I just didn't know he could pull this kind of stunt.

He is a joke. Approach the British embassy but before you do so report a missing man and three children with the Nigerian police, copy blogs with his picture and the kids.

Create noise to escalate it, then approach the British Embassy with the details from his family, carry your wedding certificate and other legal documents, you may want to do so with a lawyer.

I am guessing they are below 18. So he needs your consent to take the kids. However, push for a case of missing three people, father and three kids with 200 million Nigerians to escalate it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by UDUJ(m): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
Perfectsouth:
This man just used my masterplan..
I need to device other means to go about mine without her even having a say at all.

Shares of ups and down my left yansh..
Only God knows the hell that man has been through, now he is free...
Smart man, he would have been planning this for a while and believe while he was planning this, he will be in his best behavior and even be the best husband to his wife just to make his plans a success

cheesy grin cheesy Your comments just made my day. I needed this laugh. Compliments of the season bro cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by simbrixton2: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
your user name is funny temi bami, are you yoruba?
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by JoeEeL(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
You can't be so good, and he soo bad.

All these stories sef.

Anyways, ur husband was still wrong to make such abscond. May you find him.

6 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Jonathan39: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
Similar incident happened in my town, the man took all his children and traveled to US leaving the wife behind.

6 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by BigDawsNet: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
So he took the children to UK high commission to apply for a visa and you not awear I guess

He picked up rhe visa still
You dint notice any sign off traveling

Madam just find a good lawyer that can help

And contact the Uk-Nigerian ambassador if possible..

Keep calm your kids will be safe with your husband...

Never stop praying

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by cletz991(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zero eight zero four one nine............. i don’t forget the rest
Harrykn:
Mad oh
Mad oh
Who get US Embassy customer service number help a sister.

But sister oh, what's this thing that made your hubby [del]absconded [/del] Travelled w_o_you?

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Quality20(m): 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
D's woman is a good woman which is probably why d man too advantage of her. Madam relax ,he gonna come back after his honeymoon with some oyimbo nyash.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by tunapawizzy: 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
thesicilian:
op u have been replying other messages but for reasons best known to you alone, this one up here(that is the first response to ur post)does not deserve ur response....aunty please stop wasting our data and gedifok

9 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by dominique(f): 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
TemiBami2020:

Go to UK high Commission and report him there. For him to have taken your kids out of the country without your knowledge or consent he must have either faked your death or used someone who isn't you to sign a consent form. Either ways, it's a serious immigration fraud to travel with minors using fake documents (death certificate or fake signature). This can get him deported and blacklisted if he's found guilty.

10 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by EFABBES(m): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
AltCtrlDel:
I'm a man but men are scum

You guys should stop criticising the OP. Be sensitive and consider her mental health.

If y'all can't render any meaningful advice or directions then read and move on

Your father is a scum too

5 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by simbrixton2: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
For the man to have done that, you must be a bad wife and him taking the children along means he's a good and responsible man who loves his family, I hate women who treats Good men badly.
did they hack your account ni?

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by benjijosh(m): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
Are your kids over 18? For him to traveled to the UK with them, both parents content is needed unless he claimed you’re dead and provided a proof grin

Your man is still in Nigeria jawe..

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by simbrixton2: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
Draslo:

Please release the account back to the owner. Zzor would never type this.
dem dan hack her account

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Acrobatics01: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
For the man to have done that, you must be a bad wife and him taking the children along means he's a good and responsible man who loves his family, I hate women who treats Good men badly.

I held you to a high esteem. I didnt expect this judgement from you. Simply because you don't know the full story so it's wrong to tag her a bad wife at this stage.
Maybe you could have asked some leading questions before reaching conclusion.

@Op, meet the family and believe things may work from there. That is if you want peace.
But if you have money and time for war, contact the police with strong evidence, interpol will bring all of them back to nija. e no hard

8 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Kazim88: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
TemiBami2020:

From the way you sound the man just dodge a bullet.

He is abroad with your children, your plan is to get then deported so you can continue your accusation and counter accusation.

Or they should just deport the children to naija back...

What is really your problem??

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by tunapawizzy: 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
benjijosh:
Are your kids over 18? For him to traveled to the UK with them, both parents content is needed unless he claimed you’re dead and provided a proof grin

Your man is still in Nigeria jawe..
person wey just dey whine us
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
please check aunty ngozis place
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by TemiBami2020: 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
This one loud øøø embarassed
God will help you sister.
Check that link wink

No link pls
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by cletz991(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
angry what has tribe got to do with this
simbrixton2:
your user name is funny temi bami, are you yoruba?
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by wolextayo: 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
This thread looks like the outcome of a thread I read not too long ago o.

https://www.nairaland.com/6296493/finally-decided-move-after-15#96727940

Though it's different moniker.
But seems the husband ran away after finding out the truth about what this woman did in that thread.

3 kids are in same picture.
Supportive wive.
Acoholic and smoker.

I cant balance. Sister shey you dey whine my nipple ni

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by jericco1(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
My dear go to human rights.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by greatness77: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
Tools4sale:

For once in ur life... U talk something reasonable...
keep quiet, that comment can trigger suicide nawa for some people
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Dollanaira: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
Why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work / Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.