Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Mercy Johnson Teases Her Husband During Ludo Game - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Teases Her Husband During Ludo Game (36178 Views)

Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Avril Teases Her Fan On IG As She Shows Off Juicy Photo / Actress, Lota Chukwu Teases Her Fans With Her Massive Boobs / Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Teases Her Husband During Ludo Game by Nigra(f): 6:29am On Dec 27, 2020
Jodha:

Please don't ever tell me to keep quiet again...yhu mustn't mention me....

I did not tell yhu to have sagging boobs... please mind how yhu address people...

Thanks
cheesy cheesy keep quiet there cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Teases Her Husband During Ludo Game by ofiko123(m): 7:03am On Dec 27, 2020
Nice one..
Re: Mercy Johnson Teases Her Husband During Ludo Game by oyinda1599(f): 7:10am On Dec 27, 2020
Oju4190:
Haaaa. So this man dey Jobless
...Read ur comment again and ask ursef if you are normal.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Teases Her Husband During Ludo Game by Bosch10(m): 7:58am On Dec 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I hate ludo game
It is more of a game of luck than perfection

Real niggarrrrs don't rely on luck
They create their own luck by mastering the game
that yeye game?na women they play am.real men play draught where you can never win by chance
Re: Mercy Johnson Teases Her Husband During Ludo Game by Briller: 10:06am On Dec 27, 2020
Such happens when you marry your friend.
Re: Mercy Johnson Teases Her Husband During Ludo Game by lanaVello(m): 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
dairykidd:

Hmmm... Overcome ur fears and let me school u on Scrabble smiley

Can we still get schooled on Scrabble this new year cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Teases Her Husband During Ludo Game by SenatorJames(m): 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I hate ludo game
It is more of a game of luck than perfection

Real niggarrrrs don't rely on luck
They create their own luck by mastering the game
Correct.
No matter how good you claim to be in playing ludo, you are at the mercy of figure 6 to achieve anything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Face Mask: Peter Okoye, Olamide, Wizkid, Akpororo Trend For Nigerian Celebrities / Gbenga Adeyinka Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photo / Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.