Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Ladies And Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Wahala (403 Views)

Relationships And Wahala Sha / Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This / Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Wahala by 1234Tee: 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
She said I don't always argue with her
Re: Ladies And Wahala by cristy149: 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
just carry olosho for her presence.. argument go occur.
On a serious note, she's bored of the relationship, she needs ginger or else she will find it elsewhere
Re: Ladies And Wahala by 1234Tee: 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
cristy149:
On a serious note, she's bored of the relationship, she needs ginger or else she will find it elsewhere

Okay...just that I don't like argueing with her CU's of her aggressive and over jealousy nature
Re: Ladies And Wahala by Nanaborga(m): 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
I understand what you’re going through, ladies are dramatic in nature , you can never understand them and what they truly desire , just be yourself in a relationship and don’t fake it to make her like you, if you’re rough and hard like Jim iyke or hank anuku then keep being so , if you are cool and Mumu headed like tony umez then continue being so , do not fake it to be accepted , because no one knows what they want .
Re: Ladies And Wahala by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
Argue with am,but that one no means say she no go break your heart,with a woman, confusion is never Faraway
Re: Ladies And Wahala by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
cristy149:

This is why anything with vagina will never be loyal.

(1) (Reply)

16-year-old Boy Caught With 16 Female Underwears / I Don’t Last More Than 30 Seconds In Bed – I Need Help Man Cries Out / Who Remembers Horlicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.