Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:39 AM

My Guy Is Naughty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Guy Is Naughty (4065 Views)

My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Guy Is Naughty by peggycious(f): 1:49pm On Mar 28, 2011
Hiiiiiii,just want to share a part of what i'm going thru.i'm a lady born in nigeria but grew up outside the shores.Met this guy and we clicked,we do things togeda,i share my time and resources with him.He is also a nigerian.We both passd our ACCA and finishd our masters.The problem now started when i got a lucrative job but hav to relocate in naija.He insisted i must not go and that i shld continue wiv ma debenham job till i get a bettr offr.He wrks with citibnk.i refused and came to naija.
since den,he dosnt pick ma calls and he wnt even call.if i call him wiv anoda number and he picks up,he ll bang d phn on mi.am really confused rite now, shld i go bk because of him and liv ma job?or shld i still giv him a chance to see if he ll be sober,or unlock ma hrt 4 anoda man,
Thanks to u all.waitn 4 ur respnce.
Re: My Guy Is Naughty by Brighten: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2011
Hello Peggy,
I believe in situations like this, send a mail stating concrete reasons why you'd have to take up the cool job offer, atleast for the betterment of you guys. However, if he refuses to understand, tell him to get something better as that will be the only way for you to turn than the present offer.

Dont let go of him at the moment, he's your man and i believe these are just storms, it will calm down soon

Regards
Re: My Guy Is Naughty by motisharp: 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2011
This is a babe standing up for herself and what she believes in, good u took the bold step of returning to nigeria and taking that good offer because it will even aid ur career growth and before you know it u av achieved ur lifelong dreams. But wait,ur relationship must not suffer,although it seems to me some other guys are already keeping you warm here, and maybe a sharp babe is giving him the super treatment there too. I think you need to visit him on ur next break and sort things out. If he is ur guy he will understand. But ur guy hard sha,a whole babe.
Re: My Guy Is Naughty by biola44: 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2011
if he was the one who got the better offer, would he have stayed back? "empathy"
is he selfish?
Re: My Guy Is Naughty by hackney(m): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2011
Its not meant to be.
get a new life in Nigeria since you wanted to move and let him find someone else where ever he is.
Or do you expect him to move as well?  undecided

Not sure what you expect after your decision to move.
biola44:

if he was the one who got the better offer, would he have stayed back? "empathy"
is he selfish?

Well i will not advise any man to move to join a woman in that way.
girls change their mind like crazy ; what if she wants to move again?
Normally a woman will move to join a man and not the other way round.
This is because it is usually more palatable if the girl moves to join him and is unemployed for a while; men dont mind.
On the other way round, the girl might start misbehaving. i've seen it so many times.

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Is Naughty by Abbycrown(f): 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2011
I won't advice you to leave your job cos of him. But give him some time maybe he'd come to his senses, if he doesn't, move on. That means he doesn't deserve you.
Re: My Guy Is Naughty by uzoronwusa: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2011
i think she loves money more than the guy.after all she had a job where she was. and can always land a good job close to her man.separation will definitely strain d relationship and give room for cheating.if she really loves her man she will stay with him.she's made her choice.ladies like to eat their cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: My Guy Is Naughty by iice(f): 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2011
hackney:

Its not meant to be.
get a new life in Nigeria since you wanted to move and let him find someone else where ever he is.

Abi ooo
Re: My Guy Is Naughty by LesbianBoy(m): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2011
iice:

Abi ooo

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

iice prince how r u angry angry angry angry angry u dont post as often as before y tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

@poster please leave him angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Guy Is Naughty by motisharp: 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2011
I'm back again after following people's response to this lady's case. This is how it starts with girls o. I guess she's all this career focused babes,I guess she has been sleeping with all this up and mighty people, frolicking with the people that she thinks matters,just for the money and career sucess, ignoring her own guy and claiming the guy is treating her bad. I guess her guy must have seen the traits in her and concluded that she must be back at it again with this opportunity. Confess girl,u have something u are not letting us see.
Re: My Guy Is Naughty by Nautillus(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2011
Free the dude, he doesnt deserve you joooo, If it was him, do you think he would take it.?? he would most prolly have laid lines to convince you to go along with her.
Re: My Guy Is Naughty by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2011
@poster
Why would you go through all this yrs of studies to settle for a Debenhams job?!
You made the right choice and should stand on your two feet. Many low self esteem men don't like gals like you, they prefer you to be dependent on them. If its the kind of future that you are looking for then go back to the UK, if not then stick to your beliefs and look for the right guy.

1 Like

Re: My Guy Is Naughty by earthrealm(m): 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2011
debenhams?, u mean debenhams departmental store?, thats bull cra.p na.
u made the right, but tough choice, at least u tried in talking it over with him. u can still be hunting 4 beta jobs in the uk 4rm nigeria,

but the average naija guy wudnt like this ur move, so be prepared to loose the relationship grin
Re: My Guy Is Naughty by parki: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2011
Abegi make we hear word!
Re: My Guy Is Naughty by ak47mann(m): 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2011
poster
ignore the maga
@lesbianboy why do you want to smash bottle on ak HEAD undecided undecidedrokiatu don divorce you angry angry
Re: My Guy Is Naughty by JJay2(m): 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2011
motisharp:

I'm back again after following people's response to this lady's case. This is how it starts with girls o. I guess she's all this career focused babes,I guess she has been sleeping with all this up and mighty people, frolicking with the people that she thinks matters,just for the money and career sucess, ignoring her own guy and claiming the guy is treating her bad. I guess her guy must have seen the traits in her and concluded that she must be back at it again with this opportunity. Confess girl,u have something u are not letting us see.
Ya d poster is hiding something from this post. I used to have a girl who is so obsessed with being an actress that she can give anything to get to where she wants. All she sees is her career; i was just secondary. Only God knows the sh!te i went thru before i decided to let her be. Guess the poster is d same kinda girl. She wants the guy to follow her down to naija, become jobless, and then a woman wrapper! Aka a pukwana gi!!!
Re: My Guy Is Naughty by Pweety4me(f): 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
Why would you go through all this yrs of studies to settle for a Debenhams job?!
You made the right choice and should stand on your two feet. Many low self esteem men don't like gals like you, they prefer you to be dependent on them. If its the kind of future that you are looking for then go back to the UK, if not then stick to your beliefs and look for the right guy.

Post this^^
Re: My Guy Is Naughty by EmeritusP(m): 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2011
Hi! Poster, U both av ur faults, we all do, the best is jut to realise where we got it wrong-move on- and avoid such mistakes in the future.I've also experienced something close to this before but i'm in Nigeria today as a mid-level executive and i'm happy for it, infact,it was a window of blessings for me. U need to move on,and i think we can do that together, if you dont mind we can hook up together and discuss and get some things done, u need to loosen up and catch some fun, the land is really green here, lemme know how you feel, you deserve the best, so let's see what we can do about that.Njoy.
Re: My Guy Is Naughty by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2011
So many advice so far. I bet d poster must b far more confused now than ever.
Re: My Guy Is Naughty by softtouch2(m): 7:05am On May 30, 2013
hackney: Its not meant to be.

Well i will not advise any man to move to join a woman in that way.
girls change their mind like crazy ; what if she wants to move again?
Normally a woman will move to join a man and not the other way round.
This is because it is usually more palatable if the girl moves to join him and is unemployed for a while; men dont mind.
On the other way round, the girl might start misbehaving. i've seen it so many times.

Well, my response might be quiet late, but I think comment above is right, a male member of my family has been in this same shoe as your man before. He later relocated, married, got a kid in the process with the woman, he later regretted it when the woman told the man to pack out of her house due to extended family issues. Thanks God this my relation has his job with him, but he learnt his lesson in a hard way.
Re: My Guy Is Naughty by deor03(m): 8:45am On May 30, 2013
uzoronwusa: i think she loves money more than the guy.after all she had a job where she was. and can always land a good job close to her man.separation will definitely strain d relationship and give room for cheating.if she really loves her man she will stay with him.she's made her choice.ladies like to eat their cake and have it.

Definitely you don'understand the UK "job" she's referring to.

It's not different from working in Shoprite or park &Shop
Re: My Guy Is Naughty by AtheistD(m): 9:07am On May 30, 2013
peggycious: Hiiiiiii,just want to share a part of what i'm going thru.i'm a lady born in nigeria but grew up outside the shores.Met this guy and we clicked,we do things togeda,i share my time and resources with him.He is also a nigerian.We both passd our ACCA and finishd our masters.The problem now started when i got a lucrative job but hav to relocate in naija.He insisted i must not go and that i shld continue wiv ma debenham job till i get a bettr offr.He wrks with citibnk.i refused and came to naija.
since den,he dosnt pick ma calls and he wnt even call.if i call him wiv anoda number and he picks up,he ll bang d phn on mi.am really confused rite now, shld i go bk because of him and liv ma job?or shld i still giv him a chance to see if he ll be sober,or unlock ma hrt 4 anoda man,

Its over, move on love cry

He knows it and he made you aware that if you go it will be over. You didnt pick the signs. How will you work in Nig while he works in the UK? How will it work? How often will you see yourselves? You will end up cheating on him and then dumping him for a more local squeeze. I like him. He is a true man. I wish I had his balls embarassed

I am too soppy and soft with women cry cry
Re: My Guy Is Naughty by softtouch2(m): 9:16am On May 30, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Its over, move on love cry

He knows it and he made you aware that if you go it will be over. You didnt pick the signs. How will you work in Nig while he works in the UK? How will it work? How often will you see yourselves? You will end up cheating on him and then dumping him for a more local squeeze. I like him. He is a true man. I wish I had his balls embarassed

I am too soppy and soft with women cry cry

Me still learning to be "soppy and soft with women" what an irony..grin
Re: My Guy Is Naughty by AtheistD(m): 9:23am On May 30, 2013
soft-touch:

Me still learning to be "soppy and soft with women" what an irony..grin

I need to man up grin grin

wink
Re: My Guy Is Naughty by daduke2k(m): 10:30am On May 30, 2013
angrywho da freaking hell woke this thread up. WTF 2011? angry
Joblessness don kill people ☺h°˚˚˚°!.

1 Like

Re: My Guy Is Naughty by segzicres(m): 11:06am On May 30, 2013
Lol. Break up shaprly
Re: My Guy Is Naughty by Nobody: 11:31am On May 30, 2013
Does your title relate with the story? tongue
Re: My Guy Is Naughty by joe4christ(m): 11:54am On May 30, 2013
If i were the guy in question, i would dump u last last without even looking back, any lady who would rather choose her career before considering my interest aint worth it.
You moved despite his plea, so why bother when he does'nt pick your call, what did you even expect him to have done, smile over it
You chosed your career over him and that is what any rational fellow would think and that's actually what it is.
So free the guy and move on with your life cos if you truly loved him you would'nt have moved down to 9ja without him first seeing reasons with you.
*Now i'm beginning to get emotional here*
**Leaves the thread**
Re: My Guy Is Naughty by ayando(m): 4:02pm On May 30, 2013
The simple truth is that you have decided what is most important to you. I can't blame for your choice but honestly the relationship had been spell out.
Re: My Guy Is Naughty by seetomorrow: 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2023
peggycious:
Hiiiiiii,just want to share a part of what i'm going thru.i'm a lady born in nigeria but grew up outside the shores.Met this guy and we clicked,we do things togeda,i share my time and resources with him.He is also a nigerian.We both passd our ACCA and finishd our masters.The problem now started when i got a lucrative job but hav to relocate in naija.He insisted i must not go and that i shld continue wiv ma debenham job till i get a bettr offr.He wrks with citibnk.i refused and came to naija.

Leave your job for what? Is he the only man in this world? Focus on your job and control your feelings, after all you are mature.
We are here if you need a friend.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Harder For Men To Forgive Infidelity? / The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... / What's Ur Favorite Brand Of Condom? I Prefer Gold Circle Still

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.