Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) (74130 Views)

Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) / Charles Idibia And Rosemarie's White Wedding Pictures / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by Sunnycliff(m): 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
Congratulations and wishes of a blissful marriage
Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by Mywd: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
Her wedding gown seff undecided....... Happy married life to her
Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by cyberaddict: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
Khafi is a whole vibe

1 Like

Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by Eryyy92: 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
After fvcking on live TV show

2 Likes

Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by BlessedNuel: 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
Congratulations to them
Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by Dididrumz(m): 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
Perfectsouth:
They took their yanshing to a whole new level

Legalized
Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by Kapilta(m): 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mumu khaffi. Mrs ekpata, see name self. Stupid foolish thing. Like say Yoruba men don finish. Ode oshi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by JaneYave(f): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
When people wisely n coded tie knot.,l admire it alot. Most celebrities crave for private side of life. It's so surprising that the long awaited day came silently. We wish you guys all the happiness you desire.

3 Likes

Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by inumidun2010(m): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kapilta:
Mumu khaffi. Mrs ekpata, see name self. Stupid foolish thing. Like say Yoruba men don finish. Ode oshi.

Edakun , Emilowaseyin O.. Ta n gba bread lowoyin Sir.... Your wife still dey JSS 3, she dey prepare for Junior waec... E farabale

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
Congratulations to them...

Marriage is beautiful!

Don’t worry guys, our wedding gowns are gorgeous and affordable, good quality too for just 27k upwards! WhatsApp me and thank me later wink

We deliver nationwide too cheesy
Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
sylve11:
That one concern them........... undecided cool
Na your real mother be that.
Omo na play I dey oh.

Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
femi4:
BBNaija Double Wahala gave us Bamteddy.

PepperDem gave us Khadoni.

Which couple will Lockdown give us??
Seems it's the relationship that people didn't rate that's actually flourishing��

Congratulations A cup of khafi
neo nd vee are the only visible ones

1 Like

Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
I’ve come to like this couple over time cos they stood together against all odds and that’s what love entails and were the strength of a relationship lies.

1 Like

Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by Elxandre(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
It amazes me people can really fall in love in a few weeks indeed!
Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
All for the british Palii.
Omo Boy jara e one time... Him no gock am grin.
I wish you two lifetime of happiness but make una no dey too invested on social media. E get why

8 Likes

Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by SAMBARRY: 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
sylve11:
LmAooo

Finally ojuti elegan

All those bashers shey you can now finally shut up tongue
Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by SAMBARRY: 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mywd:
Her wedding gown seff undecided....... Happy married life to her
wetin do her wedding gown? undecided
Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
HML khafi.... you are a serious minded girl..... with brains too. You are a full option jaree.

1 Like

Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by humilitypays(m): 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
sylve11:
where do u people get all these meme from abeg grin cheesy cheesy

Suffri oh make u no go jam Buhari cow oh cheesy
Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by stormborn28(m): 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
Beckysexy:
Wow!
Most bbnaija housemates that got married to each other had sex in the house.
Congratulations to them. smiley
hmmmmmm..... That means the girls were well banged....
Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
Looks like,,,,

There's hope for the hopeless.
Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
leaculpa:

Hunt? When? Dt means Nina hunted miracle. Lol!

Did she propose and he said yes or was in a position to say no? Last i checked, he proposed.

Bad belle people haff come. Wish the couple congrats and come and be going. Their marriage will be successful in Jesus name.
U beta practising hw to hunt nd ask a niqqa out, stay there nd be yarning dust.

shior

3 Likes

Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by Arvelo(m): 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kapilta:
lol... Nawa to you oo...
Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by Confirmedzombie: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Very ugly broke frustrated dirty couples.

Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by humilitypays(m): 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
For a BBNaija housemate wedding to happen, the guy must be disadvantaged and see the girl as a rare gold or opportunity to escape perpetual poverty and then the lady must be overriped and praying for a husband.

I see Neo and Vee repeating same because Neo need the visa while Vee need the hubby cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by PHAYOL81: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
Hml to them. And it finally come to pass, Gedoni is now a british citizen.
Sometimes, some benefits come with added benefits. What a lucky guy he is. He never won the game but today he's one of the biggest winner of the game.
#CheckOutHere

1 Like

Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by mrdharkchild(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
jaxxy:
I’ve come to like this couple over time cos they stood together against all odds and that’s what love entails and were the strength of a relationship lies.

Sharrap!!
How do u know that?
Na u b their face ask or underwear?
Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
mrdharkchild:

Sharrap!!
How do u know that?
Na u b their face ask or underwear?

I’m guessing. Calm down.
Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by leaculpa: 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mupado0t:
NeoVee next
I reject this one Abeg. Dt guy get bad mouth.
Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by leaculpa: 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
humilitypays:
For a BBNaija housemate wedding to happen, the guy must be disadvantaged and see the girl as a rare gold or opportunity to escape perpetual poverty and then the lady must be overriped and praying for a husband.

I see Neo and Vee repeating same because Neo need the visa while Vee need the hubby cool
Apart from being a fabulous human being, pls what gold did bambam have dt made TeddyA marry her? Hope u know his baby mama was a mixed race American citizen o.

I watched dt show, dt guy fell unexpectedly in love wt bambam. He cried when she was evicted. Dt girl was just very different, I was surprised at how deep their conversations were, most guys don't open up to women the way he did wt her.

PS - Gedoni is not broke. He has a fashion label dts growing everyday. Most guys marry at this stage in their career path. Not when they become billionaires. Don't get carried away by social media.

6 Likes

Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by Nmezor(f): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
Congratz to my sweet cup of koffee kiss
Re: Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) by mrdharkchild(m): 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
jaxxy:

I’m guessing. Calm down.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sorry, nor vex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jada Pollock Celebrates Wizkid's 30th Birthday With 30 Blue Roses / Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking / Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.