Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:44 PM

I Am Here To Listen To You... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Here To Listen To You... (138 Views)

Whom Should A Woman Listen To First? / Why You Have To Listen To Your Wife, Even If She Sounds Immature. / My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Here To Listen To You... by PapaGfad: 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
There are times in marriage/relationship when either or both couples loses spark and just need someone they can talk to and who would not judge them. Personally, I regard to this period as the most crucial moments in a couples life because this is usually the moment most marriages either begin to nosedive or become more bonded.
As a married man myself, I understand the fears and concerns that most couples nurse when it comes to discussing their issues with a third party. Sadly, these concerns have destroyed more homes than can be counted.

I don't want your home to be counted amongst the failed ones, and together we can make that be by you reaching out to me and let's have a hearty chat. I may be a stranger to you but certainly not to the issues of the heart. You don't have to trust me, you just need to cherish your home/ marriage /relationship so much.

I am your friend with the listening ears and words of peace. I have nothing to judge you with and will not even judge you assuming i do. All conversations are totally confidential

Reach to me guys and together let's bring out the best from worst situations.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Revenue Rises To Over N100 Billion Monthly In 2020 / Reasons Why RAGP Is Far Better. / Am Getting Paid Every 10-12days In Chymall E-commerce Global Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.