Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

A World Without Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A World Without Men (4022 Views)

Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life / Women Can Never Live Without Men, At Least In Africa... / See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A World Without Men by KingClown(m): 8:53am On Apr 22, 2021
grin
Re: A World Without Men by Jesterinjay: 9:24am On Apr 22, 2021
Dis wan na bitter feminist,maybe dey don chop her clean mouth, she rush enter nl dey yarn
Re: A World Without Men by CHoccolaTE: 9:52am On Apr 22, 2021
KingClown:

grin grin

it's obvious you don't know anything about Civilization.

inventions is one part of civilization

growing, modifying and sustaining an invention is another part.

it's funny you have the guts to sit down behind your keypad and berate people who contributed to society when you haven't contributed a dime.

which white man helped seun build nairaland ?

is it a white man that made it possible for you to sit in your house and process online transactions through companies like paystack and flutter wave ?

the roads and bridges you walk on which white man built them ?

you use dangote products but you're here talking shit.

the fuel in your generator and vehicle are you the one that extracted and refined it ?

I'll be shocked if you even know how fuel is produced.

the likes of jumia nigeria, iroko tv, glo are all products of black men.

we have Nigerian car manufacturing companies like Nord and innoson here in Nigeria all done by black men

Nord will soon start production of electric trucks.

the malls you go shopping, are you the one that built them ?

your problem is that you're ignorant, stubborn and misogynistic

drop that shallow thinking and ask God to heal you cos it wouldn't do you any good.

youll end up single and hurting and nobody really cares.

besides causing DNA drama what have your fellow black women created that society has benefited from ?

cos without men you will be living in a fucking jungle.

Every single thing you mentioned was built on ground work laid down by white men.
Every irokotv or website, white people are the majority of people that invented computers and perfected programming languages. White men and women.

If inventions determine superiority then you are inferior to the white man as a black man. You men like claiming women are inferior because of inventions when it is very well known that patriarchal and religious laws limited women's exposure and education for centuries.

You men are destructive, you kill, oppress women, rape them, ritual killers and serial killers are majorly men. Criminals and violent psychopaths are mostly men, Yahoo boys, thieves, scammers, child rapists every evil act you can think of is mostly perpetuated by males. Since you want to claim all men are superior to women because of inventions of some men then you must also agree that all men are violent criminals because your gender is leading in criminality and vices.
Re: A World Without Men by KingClown(m): 10:53am On Apr 22, 2021
grin
Re: A World Without Men by CHoccolaTE: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2021
KingClown:

you're still talking shit.

I've asked you questions that you're unable to answer.

you asked for black men contributions to society and I gave you (specifically Nigerian men)

yet you turn deaf to my replies.

it is ridiculously to say black man haven't contributed to society.

just try and bring this arguement in public and see how they will finish you cos besides hatred you don't have valid points. you have been saying the same thing over and over.

I feel bad for the men that know you and I genuinely feel bad for you too.

in your haste to type insults and win arguments you started imagining things. where did I ask for black men inventions? grin

are you confused? grin

nobody said black men dont have inventions, they do. black men have inventions and black women have inventions but the stark truth remains that white men have contributed far more in the world of technology and inventions than black men and black men are just basing their own so called inventions off the groundwork laid down by white men.

if you want to claim women are inferior to men based on inventions then dont complain when white men are racist to you and call you inferior race.
Re: A World Without Men by Lilpen3758: 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
KingClown:

the girl is ignorant and berating naija men.

that kind thing they pain my chest
You know say that girl useless no dey too mind her talk
Re: A World Without Men by Aflix(m): 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
Miss Choccolate probably expected females on Nairaland to support her blind views. Shame you are the only one supporting the topic.
Re: A World Without Men by CHoccolaTE: 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
Aflix:
Miss Choccolate probably expected females on Nairaland to support her blind views. Shame you are the only one supporting the topic.

grin

I love being a lone ranger, I don't do cliques

1 Like

Re: A World Without Men by tnerro1(m): 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
Who will now bang that pvssy hard for you? Only scissoring will not be enough to make u cum oooo
Re: A World Without Men by flames01: 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
saintvc:
What if she is Hot? Who will give semen

Cucumber
Re: A World Without Men by KingClown(m): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
grin
Re: A World Without Men by KingClown(m): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: A World Without Men by Lilpen3758: 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
KingClown:

omo you talk true.
her matter no get hope.
Exactly my guy.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video / . / Once U Make A Lady Squirt, You Are Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.