Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines (14730 Views)

NAFDAC To Test Indomie Noodles, Says Importation Already Banned / Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment / COVID-19: US FDA have given Emergency Approval For Chloroquine-CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by DeOTR: 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
Take the vaccine at your own risk.
Even Contraceptives have proven to have grave adverse effects over the years.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by Dannyfan(m): 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
Relying on FDA report to approve in Nigeria is my concern.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by Serveyouright(m): 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ohh!!! Nigeria... Is now time for Nafdac to get their own share. It's well.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by Ecpet83(m): 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
RevDesm0ndJuju:
So an experimental vaccine using mRNA technology that no one knows it's side effects that was rushed in production and roll out and approved by the crooks in the US FDA that have extensive financial investments in the vaccines will be passed under "reliance".

Where do they get these fools from that always find their way heading govt institutions?

Who will compensate victims of these vaccines when massive side effects, injuries and death from taking these vaccines begin to happen?

Definitely not big Pharma since they have since armed themselves with legal immunity from any injury or death from their vaccines ?

So will it be the insensitive useless govt that will pay compensation ?

Only a fool will take an untested vaccine that has animal DNA, HIV inserts , aborted human foetus and dangerous heavy compounds in it.

I don't even know where the logistics to store and transport such large consignmnets of a vaccine that requires -70 degrees Celsius to keep it safe and stable .

thank you Sir. You are a thinker. These people will not understand what they are trying to do to us in the name of vaccines. That Bill Gate luciferous vaccine should not be accepted.

3 Likes

Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by Princewell2012(m): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Samuelkuraja:
We really are a foolish people!!! Out of all the vaccines in the world, our government has decided to get in Bed with those associated with Bill gates and his cronies
Which happens to be the most expensive vaccine in the world. The Russian option is not only cheaper but is highly effective and has nothing to do with Gates, Europe/America. They were even willing to give us free. Bill gates people gave us a loan through their world bank so that we can buy their vaccines. Russia & Cuba could have helped us develop our own local vaccines without the huge price tag. Now they have approved it because the people that enslaved our fore fathers and want our natural resources say its safe. I really pray they give pfizer to their children. Only GOD can save us now
What kind of government will allow another country with interests vaccinate their population Are we so stupid Will The whites allow us to vaccinate their own population
hmm am short of words.
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by EmekaBlue(m): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
Idiots. Thieves

This country is just too corrupt
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
Approve what they don't understand what and what was used to make.

Approve what is certified to have a serious side effect.

Approve what the maker is absolved of any danger therein.

Rubber stamp agency, dancing to the tone of the West.

4 Likes

Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by sharpwriter(m): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Astrazaneca,Johnson and Johnson and over 4 other ones going through stage 3 trials.China is developing one too I don't think I will want a Chinese Vaccine.

Pfizer is quite popular because it came out first and many countries have pre ordered because of that moderna is also out but mainly in the US as of now moderna has a higher efficacy rate than pfizer but I don't know if they have many doses available and it is quite easier to store than pfizer vaccine you can research Moderna vaccine yourself.Moderna is easier to store in warmer temperature than pfizer making distribution easier.

I will even prefer to take a moderna vaccine if I had the choice or chance to

Ok.. Thanks for the enlightenment.

But I'm disappointed that China being the cause of this evil is yet to come out with something and it's been a year now since this troubled started.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by RevDesm0ndJuju: 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
Approve what they don't understand what and what was used to make.

Approve what is certified to have a serious side effect.

Approve what the maker is absolved of any danger therein.

Rubber stamp agency, dancing to the tone of the West.

Then it's only fair we stop wasting tax payers money funding these totally useless idiots at NAFDAC since they just told us that FDA has done the job for them.
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by Rilwayne001: 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
Always buying, never producing or selling.

Bunch of retardedd c**ksuckers..

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by Cutehector(m): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
Pfizer Don hammer
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by Coinbased: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
Another waste of fund which covid

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by Elsueno: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
Am not taking any vaccine!

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by umurphy: 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
NAFDAC DG, the entire family, and all government officials, upper and lower house and all their families should take the vaccines first and no single Nigerians should be forced to take it.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
umurphy:
NAFDAC DG, the entire family, and all government officials, upper and lower house and all their families should take the vaccines first and no single Nigerians should be forced to take it.

Agreed.

If you are not parting with a bribe to get in line to take this vaccine know that it isn't in anyway good for you.

NAFDAC should get all their staff to take it and after two years close monitoring we will know if it's safe and efficient in stopping the virus. Since they won't do the work they are created and funded to do then they will be used as live human guinea pigs.

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by Kwara1stson: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
malcom1X:

I heard the vaccine behaves like a virus.

You need to watch this video to know the truth

https://www.rooshv.com/roosh-hour-57-dangerous-vaccine
it's the none infectious part of the virus as it is with other vaccine. when you take the vaccine it stimulate antibodies production which is then confers aquired immunity against the pathogen. so when the real viruses enters into your system the memory cell from the basophils will produce antibodies to fight off the virus. hope u grab
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by panpan(m): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
malcom1X:

I heard the vaccine behaves like a virus.

You need to watch this video to know the truth

https://www.rooshv.com/roosh-hour-57-dangerous-vaccine

The video is too long (3 hours 24 minutes).

Is there any summary of what the video is about, or time stamps?
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kwara1stson:
it's the none infectious part of the virus as it is with other vaccine. when you take the vaccine it stimulate antibodies production which is then confers aquired immunity against the pathogen. so when the real viruses enters into your system the memory cell from the basophils will produce antibodies to fight off the virus. hope u grab

That's not how this mRNA vaccines work.

They RNA contains no subtract of the virus only a genetic code telling your immune system to not go on overdrive as the case maybe with viral infections.

This vaccine is altering your DNA and immune system in ways that have never been done.

You are being genetically edited to live with and not fight the virus.

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by Chicastle: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Those countries governments paid for the vaccine and the citizens were given for free.

The question remains if it will be sold or given freely in Nigeria

Ok you are right but , I think here it's going to be business as usual. They give us with right and collect it back with lefty
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Astrazaneca,Johnson and Johnson and over 4 other ones going through stage 3 trials.China is developing one too I don't think I will want a Chinese Vaccine.

Pfizer is quite popular because it came out first and many countries have pre ordered because of that moderna is also out but mainly in the US as of now moderna has a higher efficacy rate than pfizer but I don't know if they have many doses available and it is quite easier to store than pfizer vaccine you can research Moderna vaccine yourself.Moderna is easier to store in warmer temperature than pfizer making distribution easier.

I will even prefer to take a moderna vaccine if I had the choice or chance to

What makes you think the Pfizer vaccines are safer and better?

The same Pfizer whose CEO refused to take his company's vaccine?

Read this article ....

UNITED STATES (Agencies) – Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine would cause more allergic reactions than expected, according to a medical report released in the United States.

The chief scientific advisor for “Operation Warp Speed” explained that the frequency of allergic reactions to the Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine is higher than expected.

In this regard, Dr. Moncef Slaoui indicated that the last time he was updated on allergic reactions was last Tuesday when at least six cases were registered. “That frequency, as it was, is higher than what could be expected with other vaccines,” he said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Those countries governments paid for the vaccine and the citizens were given for free.

The question remains if it will be sold or given freely in Nigeria

Why are you asking daft questions ?

Palliatives that were donated by foriegn countries were never distributed but rather warehoused to be used by politicians for future campaigns.

If any govt institution in Nigeria provides a service totally free of charge with no pressure to bribe to get it then know it isn't for your bennefit.

I strongly advice you to have a rethink on your readiness to take these vaccines

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Why are you asking daft questions ?

Palliatives that were donated by foriegn countries were never distributed but rather warehoused to be used by politicians for future campaigns.

If any govt institution in Nigeria provides a service totally free of charge with no pressure to bribe to get it then know it isn't for your bennefit.

I strongly advice you to have a rethink on your readiness to take these vaccines

@bolded

I don't need your input or opinion on that.I am taking the vaccine this is not my first time of getting vaccinated and it will not be the last.

I am taking the vaccine whenever it is available I don't have time for conspiracy theorist or mischief makers who dwell on misinformation.
I will get vaccinated I don't need your advice on that you are not a health expert.
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
@bolded

I don't need your input or opinion on that.I am taking the vaccine this is not my first time of getting vaccinated and it will not be the last.

I am taking the vaccine whenever it is available I don't have time for conspiracy theorist or mischief makers who dwell on misinformation.
I will get vaccinated I don't need your advice on that you are not a health expert.

You are either a shill or one extremely daft person.

With how this virus got unleashed on the world and the various interests wanting to use it to further their agenda you still stupidily think they give a rat's ass about you and your health?

Its either you are so foolish to know this or just a paid shill pushing the vaccine solution on behest of your masters

Go ahead and take it.

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
mRNA vaccine will indirectly work like the traditional vaccines. Basically, the mRNA has the genetic material that codes for critical parts of the viral protein. This viral protein elicits an immune response that creates antibodies that will protect the individual when exposed to the real virus.

Please, this mRNA does not alter or inserted into your DNA, neither does it get transferred to descendants through the genes.

The mRNA route is much faster to produce than the traditional route which has about 4-5 years timeline.
RevDesm0ndJuju:

That's not how this mRNA vaccines work.

They RNA contains no subtract of the virus only a genetic code telling your immune system to not go on overdrive as the case maybe with viral infections.

This vaccine is altering your DNA and immune system in ways that have never been done.

You are being genetically edited to live with and not fight the virus.
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
RevDesm0ndJuju:

[s]You are either a shill or one extremely daft person.

With how this virus got unleashed on the world and the various interests wanting to use it to further their agenda you still stupidily think they give a rat's ass about you and your health?

Its either you are so foolish to know this or just a paid shill pushing the vaccine solution on behest of your masters

Go ahead and take it.[/s]

You are the foolish misguided and ignorant one.
Is covid the first pandemic or virus undecided or the first one to have a vaccine developed.Oga keep quoet and stop playing games in your head
Will you get out of my mention nobody is forcing you take a vaccine your ignorance is one less spot for others willing to take it
I am getting the vaccine keep living in your illusion.
Comot for road make I pass jaare you have no knowledge or first hand input about what you are talking about except your own illusion playing games with you so go sit down somewhere.It is also safe for me to falsely accuse you of being paid by anti vaxxers to talk against the vaccine and misinform people because of your insecurities that you know nothing about I am sure you also believed 5G caused coronavirus too since in your small mind anyone in support of vaccination has been paid.
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
ottiz:
mRNA vaccine will indirectly work like the traditional vaccines. Basically, the mRNA has the genetic material that codes for critical parts of the viral protein. This viral protein elicits an immune response that creates antibodies that will protect the individual when exposed to the real virus.

Please, this mRNA does not alter or inserted into your DNA, neither does it get transferred to descendants through the genes.

The mRNA route is much faster to produce than the traditional route which has about 4-5 years timeline.

Are you minding that fellow?

He is best ignored in his delusions
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
ottiz:

And why are there no mRNA vaccines for HIV and other dangerous viruses?

Because to truly create an effective vaccine one needs the serum from a person who got infected but beat the virus. It is from the antibodies produced in overcoming the virus that conventional vaccines depend on.

Why hasnt this technology been deployed to develop HIV vaccines ? Can you answer this.

Because they offer no immunity what's over .

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are the foolish misguided and ignorant one.
Is covid the first pandemic or virus undecided or the first one to have a vaccine developed.Oga keep quoet and stop playing games in your head
Will you get out of my mention nobody is forcing you take a vaccine your ignorance is one less spot for others willing to take it
I am getting the vaccine keep living in your illusion.
Comot for road make I pass jaare you have no knowledge or first hand input about what you are talking about except your own illusion playing games with you so go sit down somewhere.It is also safe for me to falsely accuse you of being paid by anti vaxxers to talk against the vaccine and misinform people because of your insecurities that you know nothing about I am sure you also believed 5G caused coronavirus too since in your small mind anyone in support of vaccination has been paid.

A slave will surely remain a slave

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
RevDesm0ndJuju:

A slave will surely remain a slave

A fool will always remain a fool thinking he is smart whereas he is foolish tongue
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

A fool will always remain a fool thinking he is smart whereas he is foolish tongue

And you that every 30 bit of infirmation swimming in your vapidly empty brain was programmed on you.

You can not make an informed decision on your own and reserch is beyond your field mouse iQ range so you rather depend to be fed propaganda from those who wish to enslave you.

Well, I have a functional immune system and this Chinese virus with it's extremely low mortality and high recovery rate is no concern to me.

Foolishly you ascribe to acquired immunology through vaccines as a wise health decision not knowing vaccines are the poor man's only solution to avoiding diseases.

There will always be wild polio virus out in there as long as your useless govt will not look into eradicating poverty and increasing standard of living.

But some how fools like you still subscribe to vaccine therapy when it has been proven to deny acquired mother to baby protection through breastfeeding.

You idiot that think itself wise.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
Everything you wrote here tells me you don't have any healthcare, medical or biological science background. As such, it is probably prudent to not write the things you are writing, as uninformed individual might take them as true.

Science is based on facts, not based on your belief or feeling.

RevDesm0ndJuju:

And why are there no mRNA vaccines for HIV and other dangerous viruses?

Because to truly create an effective vaccine one needs the serum from a person who got infected but beat the virus. It is from the antibodies produced in overcoming the virus that conventional vaccines depend on.

Why hasnt this technology been deployed to develop HIV vaccines ? Can you answer this.

Because they offer no immunity what's over .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison / Where to buy Original Honey, Sea Salt, Cinnamon powder, Cinnamon stick in Lagos / The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.