Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress (42163 Views)

Senate Staffer Who Filmed Public Sex In Congress Ousted From Ben Cardin's Office / Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court / Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:57am On Dec 27, 2020
ogbonti:

RELIEF PACKAGE FOR PAKISTAN, EGYPT and SUDAN abi? you think Trump will sign that?

That Bill was created to put a permanent wedge between Trump and his supporters - they will never forgive him for giving out $600 while some countries got $1.3 Billion from the omnibus bill - insane!!!!! grin
I thought the package for those countries was what the Trump administration officials asked for? shocked

1 Like

Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by etrouble: 7:59am On Dec 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
It is obvious that Biden has something in common with Buhari. both are election riggers

Definitely you have something common with Trump. Both of you are mentally unstable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:59am On Dec 27, 2020
Fiscus105:

Am wondering that people still supporting Trump most especially from Nigeria. A man who talks within second he does another thing. Less than 2 weeks he said he would leave presidency if electoral colleges confirm Biden as a winner, now he has be been confirmed, yet refuses to back down yet.

To me Trump is just an accidental public servant just like our own Fayose, El rufai, even Buhari, when they are in government, the atmospheres in their domains will be charged and brought a lot of disaffections among citizens.

If thr is toxic relationships among the governed and ally of states, how will economy grow?
@bold, I feel the same way too.

You are very correct

1 Like

Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by ipobarethieves: 8:02am On Dec 27, 2020
shocked shocked lipsrsealed embarassed cheesy grin cheesy wink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy wink
Chimookigwe:

Leave Trump and mind your business. You should be more concerned about how to remove jerry can of kerosene from your parents mouths in Abia.
Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:02am On Dec 27, 2020
The biggest sore loser grin
Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:04am On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Lol is that all you cannot even debate with me too.

Look here trying to subvert the will of the people and calling for unconstitutional means to stay in power just like what Trump supporters and advisors are trying to do is treasonable and many know this hence why they have distanced themselves from him.Also try to stop talking about CNN or Abrams I never mentioned them it just makes you sound silly.If we want to be petty you don't even know more than CNN
the reason I mentioned CNN is because its been documented dat CNN and MSNBC are d two most biased liberal news media in America and dat is were 95% of us gets our info from....
Stacy Abraham was a former Georgia governor aspirant dat lost and have refused to concede till now...d truth is u liberal supporters have selective memory, u choose to forget wat ur own side has done dats y I brought it up not because I am petty but to show u d hypocrisy going on
Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by ipobarethieves: 8:04am On Dec 27, 2020
cool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Edusouls:
Donald Chukwuemeka trump the ipob role model and strong man adago bu na odago..
Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:07am On Dec 27, 2020
Fiscus105:

Am wondering that people still supporting Trump most especially from Nigeria. A man who talks within second he does another thing. Less than 2 weeks he said he would leave presidency if electoral colleges confirm Biden as a winner, now he has be been confirmed, yet refuses to back down yet.

To me Trump is just an accidental public servant just like our own Fayose, El rufai, even Buhari, when they are in government, the atmospheres in their domains will be charged and brought a lot of disaffections among citizens.

If thr is toxic relationships among the governed and ally of states, how will economy grow?
let him continue to fight within d law its no body's business
Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by Golan007: 8:07am On Dec 27, 2020
ElijahIme1992:
so guy tell me wat is embarrassing abt seeking redress in a court of law....last time I checked Hillary Clinton and her fellow democrat urged biden not to concede if he lost

Lies.

They told Biden not to concede on election day because mail-in votes would not have been counted.

1 Like

Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by kareemkamil(m): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2020
I think Donald Trump & his co.Biafra are mad, the same Congress you turn down, when you carry out killings of another country military boss, the same Congress you about to. Useless senseless man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by authority2006(m): 8:12am On Dec 27, 2020
Trump the clown, the most useless and worthless president of the United States ever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2020
ElijahIme1992:
the reason I mentioned CNN is because its been documented dat CNN and MSNBC are d two most biased liberal news media in America and dat is were 95% of us gets our info from....
Stacy Abraham was a former Georgia governor aspirant dat lost and have refused to concede till now...d truth is u liberal supporters have selective memory, u choose to forget wat ur own side has done dats y I brought it up not because I am petty but to show u d hypocrisy going on
Lol and conservatives don't is FOX news not bias what about Oann and Newsmax that have all been sued by dominion voting for spreading fake news.I know who Abrams is she did not do anything unconsititutional and same cannot be said of Trump that is planning on making a big scene in January.Oga keep quiet the hypocrites here are consevatives and deranged far right media like yourself who are finding it hard to accept an election they lost it will be worse for them in 2022.
There is no hypocrisy going on on the side of liberals it is actually conservatives lamenting as usual.No need bringing CNN or Abrams it does not butress your point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by bjtinz: 8:14am On Dec 27, 2020
Like most people have pointed out, if half of what Trump is doing was occuring in any other country, USA would have issued all the advisories in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by authority2006(m): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2020
ElijahIme1992:
let him continue to fight within d law its no body's business

That's a dirty and shameless fight. Why would a man be going back on his own words? Because he lacks honour

1 Like

Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2020
I hear ppl saying trump was toxic anoda CNN lie.....which party started the 'Resistance Movement' wen dey lost power?
Which party accused a sitting President of being a Russian puppet?
Which party tried to impeach a President on flimsy charges?
Which party and its supporters tried everyday to destroy a man and his family for no just reason?
Which party wished death on him?
I could go on and on and on, mehn u liberals are d worst
Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by popesco123: 8:15am On Dec 27, 2020
kingbee90:

HAHAHAHAHA! Story don dey change.
So u guys are hoping that Biden will be sworn in based on Mike pence's unwillingness to tarnish his future ambition and reputation.

E go shock you like Buhari.

wake up and get civilized for once. do you think that AMERICA IS like DAURA?
Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:21am On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Lol and conservatives don't is FOX news not bias what about Oann and Newsmax that have all been sued by dominion voting for spreading fake news.I know who Abrams is she did not do anything unconsititutional and same cannot be said of Trump that is planning on making a big scene in January.Oga keep quiet the hypocrites here are consevatives and deranged far right media like yourself who are finding it hard to accept an election they lost it will be worse for them in 2022.
There is no hypocrisy going on on the side of liberals it is actually conservatives lamenting as usual.No need bringing CNN or Abrams it does not butress your point
lol just as ur party found it hard to accept defeat wen Hillary lost.... Madam 2022 we are taking back d house so u knw
Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:22am On Dec 27, 2020
ElijahIme1992:
I hear ppl saying trump was toxic anoda CNN lie.....which party started the 'Resistance Movement' wen dey lost power?
Which party accused a sitting President of being a Russian puppet?
Which party tried to impeach a President on flimsy charges?
Which party and its supporters tried everyday to destroy a man and his family for no just reason?
Which party wished death on him?
I could go on and on and on, mehn u liberals are d worst
Colluding and threatening to get dirt on a presidential candidate was an impeachable offence he was rightly impeached and it was not a flimsy excuse people testified

And yes Trump is a Russian puppet once he leaves office whatever deal he has with Russia will be exposed his allies whom he has pardoned colluded with Russia.

Oh yes same way Trumpist have called themselves stupid different names like stop the steal etc blah blah to form a movement against Biden

Democrats did not do anything to Trump's family anyway attorneys are waiting for Trump and his children when they leave office the drama begins if only you were this concerned about Hunter Biden who is not a public servant but was used to try to destroy his father's reputation

Same way conservatives were calling Biden sleepy/dementia joe who will die in office and should be in a residential home.

Conservatives are worse and big time hypocrites you lots better get ready to cry for the next 4 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:22am On Dec 27, 2020
authority2006:

That's a dirty and shameless fight. Why would a man be going back on his own words? Because he lacks honour
Oga na u c am dat way o...all I c is a man fighting for his right
Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by Jackson105: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
It is obvious that Biden has something in common with Buhari. both are election riggers

Old man, go and get sense, u have embarrassed your parents enough. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2020
ElijahIme1992:
lol just as ur party found it hard to accept defeat wen Hillary lost.... Madam 2022 we are taking back d house so u knw
Hillary accepted her loss on election night.
grin grin
53 days since Biden won Trump is yet to.
The party accepted they lost but were right with their claims that Russia interfered hence why Trump's friends were found guilty the intelligence agencies agreed with them and they had proof to back it up unlike now where Trump and his allies are lying with no proof.

If the GOP does not implode or get overridden by mad Trump supporters in 2022 lets see about that if Biden performs well the dems will keep the house and even extend their majorities cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by olajizz01(m): 8:26am On Dec 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
I don't know why you Ipob guys have warped thinking faculties, that's why you always on the losing side because anybody you supported will automatically became a loser .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Colluding and threatening to get dirt on a presidential candidate was an impeachable offence he was rightly impeached and it was not a flimsy excuse people testified

And yes Trump is a Russian puppet once he leaves office whatever deal he has with Russia will be exposed his allies whom he has pardoned colluded with Russia.

Oh yes same way Trumpist have called themselves stupid different names like stop the steal etc blah blah to form a movement against Biden

Democrats did not do anything to Trump's family anyway attorneys are waiting for Trump and his children when they leave office the drama begins if only you were this concerned about Hunter Biden who is not a public servant but was used to try to destroy his father's reputation

Same way conservatives were calling Biden sleepy/dementia joe who will die in office and should be in a residential home.

Conservatives are worse and big time hypocrites you lots better get ready to cry for the next 4 years.
lol 1st of all hunter biden is a thief and a crack head....let me ask u a question and pls b honest with me.....wuld u employ somebody dat is a crack head cocaine sniffer and zero expertise and experience in oil and gas sector to b on d board of director in ur company and paying him $50000 a month?
Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2020
ElijahIme1992:
lol 1st of all hunter biden is a thief and a crack head....let me ask u a question and pls b honest with me.....wuld u employ somebody dat is a crack head cocaine sniffer and zero expertise and experience in oil and gas sector to b on d board of director in ur company and paying him $50000 a month?
Lol Hunter is a private citizen qualified investigators have found nothing on Hunter you are just mentioning beer parlour talks and regurgitating nonsense from right wing media full of fake news.The guy is sober now if there was anything on him he would have been dealt with if there was any proof of corruption or misdeeds.

The same cannot be said of Trump's children who will be facing charges soon I hear Ivanka and Eric have been deposed and will soon face the music Trump's children stole money from charity cheesy and have questionable business dealings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Hillary accepted her loss on election night.
grin grin
53 days since Biden won Trump is yet to.
The party accepted they lost but were right with their claims that Russia interfered hence why Trump's friends were found guilty the intelligence agencies agreed with them and they had proof to back it up unlike now where Trump and his allies are lying with no proof.

If the GOP does not implode or get overridden by mad Trump supporters in 2022 lets see about that if Biden performs well the dems will keep the house and even extend their majorities cheesy
lol if u know politics from dis election u should have seen dat d house is trending back to d party of Lincoln we picked up seats dis election so by 2022 we should b majority
Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:34am On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Lol Hunter is a private citizen qualified investigators have found nothing on Hunter you are just mentioning beer parlour talks and regurgitating nonsense from right wing media full of fake news.The guy is sober now if there was anything on him he would have been dealt with if there was any proof of corruption or misdeeds.

The same cannot be said of Trump's children who will be facing charges soon I hear Ivanka and Eric have been deposed and will soon face the music Trump's children stole money from charity cheesy and have questionable business dealings
madam y are u lying? Dat laptop was seized by d FBI, and suppressed by the liberal news media.... And pls leave dat nonsense dat new York attorney general is doing she is wasting her time
Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:37am On Dec 27, 2020
ElijahIme1992:
lol if u know politics from dis election u should have seen dat d house is trending back to d party of Lincoln we picked up seats dis election so by 2022 we should b majority
In 2018 democrats picked over 40 seats going by your logic dems should have gotten better in 2020 but they did not because a lot changed in 2 years cheesy.So it is safe to say the GOP will lose seats in 2022 going by your logic
Nothing currently is trending towards your party Trump.is threatening fire and brimstone in 2022 and further dividing the party if the dems perform and stay united continue to vote in large numbers educated independents they will continue to win elections and perform better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by bluefilm: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2020
Emeskhalifa:
Why can't this man just accept defeat and move on

He should just accept the result of a massively RIGGED election and move on just like that because your name is Emeskhalifa abi? undecided

Nonsense. sad
Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2020
ElijahIme1992:
madam y are u lying? Dat laptop was seized by d FBI..... And pls leave dat nonsense dat new York attorney general is doing she is wasting her time
FBI did not take any laptop go and sit down abeg the laptop story is even the most silliest of them all someone living in California goes to give a blindman a laptop in Delaware Trump supporters are dumb.You are being lied to

Anyway the AG is not wasting her timeand by next year you will see it for yourself Trump cannot pardon himself or his children for states crimes only Cuomo can.The AG is coming for them don't deceive yourself even lastweek they won a case against Trump organisation and havve gotten access to a lot of things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by Pimine: 8:41am On Dec 27, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Lol.. The US is a BIG joke! All my white friends there are desperately begging me to swap country with them.. Too bad things are really tough for them.. They're really suffering.. But their government doesn't give a Bleep about them.. No one really cares.. Politicians, government officials, they don't care! All they care about is to loot, rig elections and deceive the world with their well-cooked propaganda! Remove propaganda from the US and it's nothing! Reason I always tell ungrateful Nigerians to be at least grateful for being a Nigerian. Cos no matter how bad things are, we'll always be better than the overhyped US..

May God bless us all...
Aswearugaaad

Choke on your lies.
Re: Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

In 2018 democrats picked over 40 seats going by your logic dems should have gotten better in 2020 but they did not because a lot changed in 2 years cheesy.So it is safe to say the GOP will lose seats in 2022 going by your logic
Nothing currently is trending towards your party Trump.is threatening fire and brimstone in 2022 and further dividing the party if the dems perform and stay united continue to vote in large numbers educated independents they will continue to win elections and perform better
lol u liberals see everything as threat.... Wat I see is a man fighting against injustice..... Lol 2022 is going to be a bloodbath for Democrats after biden wuld have stunk up d place wit his disastrous socialist policies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Badu: The Votes Are For Biden But The Seat Is For Trump / Possible Trump Arrest Today: US Police Forces On Alert / Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.