Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:17 AM

Is It Possible To Rape One's Wife? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Rape One's Wife? (1452 Views)

I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is It Possible To Rape One's Wife? by NiRfreak(m): 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
joa2013:
If a woman you're legally married to denied you sex and you forcefully have your way with her, can that be described as rape?

Some wife and girlfriend enjoy being raped. Not all, but there's a number of them that enjoy rape fantasy come to reality.
Re: Is It Possible To Rape One's Wife? by Chiquitq(f): 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
It doesn't make sense to me if the word "rape" is used btw legally married people living together as a normal couple.

It is such that one partner may not be in the mood and the other insists physically and both and up enjoying it.

I even think one can sue a partner or file for divorce on the grounds of refusal to engage in intercourse.

I think battery is so much different from forcing a lawfully wedded partner to have sex with you. Even if there is a video to prove that you asked the other to stop...except the person was very I'll when it happened or was beaten or tied up to engage in it...

Let lawyers speak. That's just my own understanding of it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gud opinion / Is There Really Omnipotent? / What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.